Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:59 pm
On RE2 my dad had a save right before fighting the last Birkin fight, Claires A scenario I mean, I decided to play ti when I was like 6 and I actually beat it, I was so proud of myself, until I realized my dad left me with a hell of a lot of aid sprays and G. Launcher rounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:20 pm
my mom watches me play RE sometimes and every time i kill a zombie or something she will say "i dont know how you like to play all them evil town games! then she mumbles some other stuff and looks for my guiter hero controler lol.  

Resident_Kyo

ZITCKOE 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:46 am
My parents don't care about rhe video games I play. But..usually when I'm playing resident evil 1 or 4, my mom walks into my room and talks about something that has absolutly no importance, then she looks at the screen RIGHT WHEN I blow someone's head off and shes like, "I don't like the kind of games you play! Did you know, kids who play these games are like the kids at columbine!" then I usually say, "Mom, don't be another Jack Tompson!" mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:34 am
My mother hates Resident Evil but as long as she doesn't have to see it she doesn't mind me playing.

mrgreen

Hyatt-Insomnia

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:53 pm
oh, i acually thought that this was a forum that talks about the characters and their parents. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:57 pm
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
oh, i acually thought that this was a forum that talks about the characters and their parents. sweatdrop

rofl You crack me up Nick. razz

Our parents (mine's and Nick's ^ ) really don't care. At least not to my knowledge. My mom only scares for the old SNES games like Mario, Zelda, and Gradius (which are all cool, but that besides the point) so I don't think she'd even be interested in just watching us play. stare

Our dad, on the other hand, saw me play RE3 one time and he saw me blow this one zombie's head off with the shotgun and he was like, "Cool!!" Lol. But he's always busy doing something so he can never sit down and watch me play. crying

I'm thinking about getting my cousin to play RE cuz she's not much of a gamer but loves horror stuff. ^_^ Hehe, that should be amusing. twisted

Vankala

thevainess

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:00 pm
The funny part is that my parents are just as good, if not better than I am playing the RE games. Haha!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:20 pm
thevainess
The funny part is that my parents are just as good, if not better than I am playing the RE games. Haha!

lucky!  

Marguerite Blakeney

xXnight_rageXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:59 am
my parents dont really care but it was funny to see my granny start praying after a novistador killed leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:23 pm
My mom thinks that they're entertaining. My dad tried to play RE4 once. It was...well, let's just say that I had to take over for him. He thinks it's hilarious whenever I get a head shot.  

Dances_With_Wolves

Helena Poe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:45 pm
Haha, my guardian has a major crush on Barry. She was watching me play the remake and was all... heart heart heart . It was kind of scary.

By the way, Biohazard...I love the new look. xd But I do miss the Wesker clone thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:21 pm
My mom saw it...and walked out the room it was funny  

fontelos2

Dragota

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:28 pm
my parent are RE fans too, so of course the support my habit. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:46 pm
My mom loves watching me play resident evil 4 i think she has a soft spot for leon.  

Aunshi360

Nikolai Krane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:47 pm
First got into it watchin my dad play it on the PS1 when I was like...7 or 8  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items