Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
The ICU Hall of Fame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:52 am

Niphredil Ithilmir
xd Sailor Moon!! When I was little I had a SM pencil case..

^^;;;;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:20 pm

Niphredil Ithilmir
i still have two...i dunno why...but i just don't wanna throw them away gonk

[Pink Lady]

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:42 pm

the demon gurl
Niphredil Ithilmir
i still have two...i dunno why...but i just don't wanna throw them away gonk

i use to have a sailor moon jigsaw puzzle. sailor moon was a really good anime when i was younger. but i've moved on. lol. i think that sailor moon and dbz were the gate way animes of the mid 90's. it's what people who are just first getting into anime watched and then it just progressed from there. lol. just a thought^^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:46 am

Sailor moon ROCKED. For me, that is. Nine years ago. I was almost into DBZ for a while, cos one of my friends was really into it.. but then I sorta got busier..

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:14 am

Niphredil Ithilmir
Sailor moon ROCKED. For me, that is. Nine years ago. I was almost into DBZ for a while, cos one of my friends was really into it.. but then I sorta got busier..

DBZ? xd xd xd
I just don't think guys screaming their head off until they added on a few more pounds makes a good show.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:22 am

t0shi0
Niphredil Ithilmir

DBZ? xd xd xd
I just don't think guys screaming their head off until they added on a few more pounds makes a good show.

i never could get into that.

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:28 pm

They had cool firey powers.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:05 am

Niphredil Ithilmir
They had cool firey powers.

The Kah Meh Ha Meh Ha thing?

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:25 am

yalie5
t0shi0
Niphredil Ithilmir

DBZ? xd xd xd

No...I didn't get the point of the "My horse is bigger than your horse" scene which would go on for about half an hour...then the show would end...

Sailormoon did rock! Though the later episodes were clearly better than the earlier ones. I have the last few chapters of the manga which I love!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:25 am

~Ironic Dawn~
yalie5
t0shi0
Niphredil Ithilmir

DBZ? xd xd xd

No...I didn't get the point of the "My horse is bigger than your horse" scene which would go on for about half an hour...then the show would end...

Sailormoon did rock! Though the later episodes were clearly better than the earlier ones. I have the last few chapters of the manga which I love!

DBZ... those people spend 5 eps just to power up, every eps you get the same scene of -
1st eps: Some guy screaming his head off as if he was in labour (damn that's disturbing)
2nd eps: different guy screaming his head off, trying to deliver a bigger baby (even more disturbing, labour contest... stare )
repeat...
10 eps later: "Ha, I'm the most powerful!"
eps 11: "Nooooo!" trys to power-up even more (and so the contest continues)
(this is where I stab my eyes with dull pencils)

The first anime I watched was... Saint Seiya, that and Transformers. Saint Seiya was great, both manga and anime 3nodding

Cat-Whiskers

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:56 am

Cat-Whiskers

DBZ... those people spend 5 eps just to power up, every eps you get the same scene of -
1st eps: Some guy screaming his head off as if he was in labour (damn that's disturbing)
2nd eps: different guy screaming his head off, trying to deliver a bigger baby (even more disturbing, labour contest... stare )
repeat...

The first anime I watched was... Saint Seiya, that and Transformers. Saint Seiya was great, both manga and anime 3nodding

Saint Seiya! I loved that, my favourite guy was the swan dude, what's his name.
@The whole DBZ topic: Ya know what I never got? How could ChiChi have Goten is Goku was dead? o_O'''
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:04 pm

t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

repeat...

@The whole DBZ topic: Ya know what I never got? How could ChiChi have Goten is Goku was dead? o_O'''

i did not get into transformers either. and i think it has something to do with the dragon balls. get wish and some one comes back from the dead. hmm... never seen saint seiya.
@ironic dawn: i like the one movie with the ice crystal thing with the elf friend. very funny. sort of and the one where they turn luna into a person. one thing about sailor moon that pissed me off was that she kept dying and coming back.... that's really not fair for the rest of us.

yalie5

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:17 am

yalie5
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

repeat...

i did not get into transformers either. and i think it has something to do with the dragon balls. get wish and some one comes back from the dead. hmm... never seen saint seiya.
@ironic dawn: i like the one movie with the ice crystal thing with the elf friend. very funny. sort of and the one where they turn luna into a person. one thing about sailor moon that pissed me off was that she kept dying and coming back.... that's really not fair for the rest of us.

Reincarnation! haha! The joys of anime!! xd I quite liked the crystals episodes, but think Sailormoon Sailorstars were the best - except for the whole guy transforming into girls issue....O_o"" that was slightly mind bogoling... Talk about Transvestites ....
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:47 pm

~Ironic Dawn~
yalie5
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

repeat...

Reincarnation! haha! The joys of anime!! xd I quite liked the crystals episodes, but think Sailormoon Sailorstars were the best - except for the whole guy transforming into girls issue....O_o"" that was slightly mind bogoling... Talk about Transvestites ....

which crystal episode? apparantly there was a lot of them. sailor stars? dude that was so long ago. I wonder if my head would explode if i watched all the series eek

yalie5

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:22 pm

Mysterika
Yesh, we Chinese are all sad folks, wasting away, rotting in front of the computer screens while we should be doing something a bit more productive with our time, e.g STUDYING. BAH BAH BAH!!!
Well most of my time I do spend it in the internet cause:

1. I don't have friends, those little of them doesn't go out much (neither do I).
2. I did my chores
3. I did my homework
4. Most of my other friends are from the internet
5. Hm...I do have some books that I have to read but, I'm kinda lazy to read.
6. Um...other reason?
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces