Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pluto not a Planet!!!????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you believe this????
  NO!!!!!!!!
  Can't be!! *covering eyes and ears*
  You lie, LIE!!!
View Results

Inuyasha_59

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 pm
ya i remember, it was always the nine palnets, when i was a kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:56 am
Plutos' been a planet all way back to the beginning of the universe, it's always been called a planet. Just because the stupid IAU believe it to be a small to be a planet, doesn't mean it's not a planet. for pete sakes, our planet is breaking off and so are the other planets. It's in all the history books, they should just leave things the way the were, but man is too damn stupid and think that everything should be what they want it to be.  

Shadow Queen Megami

ArchAngel Seigfried

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:19 pm
Yup, I remember hearing about it....... dumbest thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Yes...pluto not being a planet could be a problem for sailor moon lol but it still is a planet in my eyes  

tvkid2471

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:54 pm
tvkid2471
Yes...pluto not being a planet could be a problem for sailor moon lol but it still is a planet in my eyes

Technically it won't be a prob. for Sailor Moon from where it is already made or is that why you put the lol?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:20 pm
I cried for my fave scout. Poor dear. She can no longer guard the gates of time! When we pass on Sailor Moon to our sisters or children their going to be like, "huh? Pluto? What's that?" And we're going to be, "A planet!" Then the children will threaten to throw us out because of our insane suggestions.  

candycanecutie14

AngelSam1989

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:50 pm
It made me so sad that Pluto was not a planet anymore... I don't believe it... maybe it's some government exercise... I mean come on you would have to change sooo many books for school. And poor poor Sailor Pluto, what's going to happen with her, if she does not have a planet, what is she going to do. Man she always gets the short end of the stick.

I heart Pluto  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 pm
If plutos not a planet:
-all memory of Sailor Pluto has been erased from Sailor Moon-
Omgsh what are you talking about this "Sailor Pluto"?
Its not even a planet. xD
♥Rev

Revgurl13

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:16 am
does that mean that salior pluto can't be a salior scout anymore???? oh poor pluto!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:47 pm
Oh I know but she will always be our time keeper in the series and a planet regardless of the the goverment says.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shoujo_Tohru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:46 am
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38690349/

^-^ 'tis very funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
go back to the old ways when signs shared planets

My
Very
Efficent
Mother
Just
Served
Us
Nuggets

heart at least my planet satrun is still a real planet! heart  

Nymphidora

Supportive Alchemist

11,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:31 pm
WOW This thread is ancient! PLUTO'S STILL A PLANET IN MY BOOK  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:15 am
Shadow Queen Megami
Plutos' been a planet all way back to the beginning of the universe, it's always been called a planet. Just because the stupid IAU believe it to be a small to be a planet, doesn't mean it's not a planet. for pete sakes, our planet is breaking off and so are the other planets. It's in all the history books, they should just leave things the way the were, but man is too damn stupid and think that everything should be what they want it to be.

Sorry to break it to you, but "planet" is purely a man-made term, and Pluto was only discovered and named one in the 1930's. "Planet" has always been pretty subjective, anyways. The IAU not only has the right to de-planet Pluto-- classification and naming objects is what they do. We can still call it a planet if we want-- I know I will-- but officially, it's not. And it will be the science books that will be changed, not the history ones.

In the way of planets v. dwarf planets, of course Man thinks it's however they want it to be-- because it is.

If Sailor Moon ever gets re-adapted and the decision isn't reversed (there is a lot of controversy over the definition itself), I hope Sailor Pluto is the guardian of the outer reaches of the Solar System. It works!  

c. Alluvion

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:31 am
While it is true that Pluto's standings have been in question since it was found, does not mean that it is no longer a planet. There are two types of planets now major planets and dwarf planets. Pluto is now classified as a dwarf planet so techinically speaking it is still a planet. It is just no longer a major one as we were taught.Though making Charon a dwarf planet is totally annoying. Do they think they haven't screwed up our learning enough.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff