Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Anyone here been to a Chinese school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:20 pm
hmruler
I didn't attend chinese school, cause I'm Chinese myself, so It's just natural for me to speak and write Chinese blaugh

well there are some chinese people who don't speak chinese.
@mermaidmelody: lucky...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:28 pm
yalie5
hmruler
I didn't attend chinese school, cause I'm Chinese myself, so It's just natural for me to speak and write Chinese blaugh

hey, what about the chinese ppl who can't read or write chinese or just very little of it
(like me sweatdrop )  

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:45 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
hmruler

hey, what about the chinese ppl who can't read or write chinese or just very little of it
(like me sweatdrop )

well then you're like me. we need to practice more at home and learn from our friends who can and so when we do go to china we're not considered complete idiots.. mental maybe but not idiots xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:42 am
yalie5
hmruler

Well, maybe I'm a little lucky since my private teacher always gave me present whenever I did great on the tests 3nodding heart heart heart  

mermaidmelody33

Re-communicate!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:09 am
I studied in a chinese school for 5 years then switched to err.. Malay school (I'm in Malaysia)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:03 am
Re-communicate!!
I studied in a chinese school for 5 years then switched to err.. Malay school (I'm in Malaysia)

I visited Malaysia before, they spoke a different kind of chinese language, aren't they?  

mermaidmelody33

SANsuGui

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:16 am
I already took school in China, so uh...going to Chinese school is like going to English pre-school for me.

Don't know though, where I live, Chinese school doesn't take the level very high, what about you people? How high is the level of Chinese in your school? Basic ping-ying, a bit of words, ok with everything, high school level, college ... xp ?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:07 am
Well what I want is to go to a International School in Hong Kong. Of course I already decided but:

1.My dad doesn't want me to leave the family
2.My mom says that since I'm just starting to learn how to read/write Chinese I won't be able to keep up.  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:53 am
SANsuGui
I already took school in China, so uh...going to Chinese school is like going to English pre-school for me.

Don't know though, where I live, Chinese school doesn't take the level very high, what about you people? How high is the level of Chinese in your school? Basic ping-ying, a bit of words, ok with everything, high school level, college ... xp ?
I guess it sorta depends from area to area. Here I don't think it's that bad, but it's definately at a lower level than in china. At least I can read most semi-complex sentences before I consult a dictionary of some sort. About that chinese school level where you are, do they even teach you how to look up a chinese dictionary, and if they do, when?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:04 pm
I finally started my first day of Chinese school in begginer''s level as a teenager. It turns out I''m not studying with little 8 year olds. I''m studying with people my age and older. Everybody in my class were all eager to learn. My Chinese class scares me... o_O Everyone is so well-behaved and quiet. Even the teacher had a sense of humour with us but the kids don''t. In my French school (my regular school I go to everyday) the kids are always noisy and are labelled by stereotypes and stuff. Well in my Sunday Chinese school, there''s no labels or anything. Scary... But it''s cool. (I wanted to be with the lil'' kids yo! D<)  

Night Rain55

xXbubbleteaxX

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:51 pm
i went to this Chinese school called Chinese Cultural Center... i quit after i went to grade 3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:53 pm
i went to this Chinese school called Chinese Cultural Center... i quit after i went to grade 3  

xXbubbleteaxX

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Lucility

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:53 pm
Ack. Chinese school. x.x;

I have to go for 2 hours every Sunday, it sucks. I'm in a class with a bunch of clever little kids, because I can't read Chinese. x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:14 am
OMG. I'm getting my Chinese GCSE result on Thursday... wish me luck!!  

Niphredil Ithilmir

+Destiny.Guardian.Angel+

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:37 pm
Yah...I'm going to one right now and it sucks. I don't really learn anything...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff