Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 pm
She stopped nibbling the moment she noticed he shivered and shook, deciding she'd gone a little too far if he was doing that. She mumbled an apology as he held her against him, smiling a little shyly as he let her go. She laughed a tiny amount, shaking her head with that smile. "What gave you the intention that I wasn't?" she asked, taking a slow, deep breath since she thought that she was going to cough, but hadn't. Her roomkey was in her pocket, which she grabbed and now hand in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:58 am
He blinked just alittle as he listened to her mumbal out a apolige " theres nothing for you to be sorry about Caprice " he sead with a node " now you now my weakspot to " he sead looking to her shaking his head just alittle to get the tingaling to stop as he watched her. it hadnt hurt him atall just made him feel funy. he staired at her as he thout some " alright thin " he noded alittle " i gease we should go and get you some food, sooner the better and that way you wont be sick to much longer " he sead smiling s he watched her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm
She laughed a little at herself upon his saying her apology was unnecessary, an old habbit she had yet to rid herself of. But it did make her happier knowing another weakspot of his, and a bigger one at that. Hearing his agreeing to go ahead and grab something to eat with her, seemingly more for the sake of her health than his own hunger, she smiled widely. She pulled a sweatshirt and sweatpants over her shorts and tanktop, not only to save time but also to keep warm as that helped with illnesses. "I'm letting you lead the way this time, though." she said, holding a finger up in a matter-of-factly sort of way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:41 pm
He watched her dress and how she pointed at him and he laughed just alittle listening to what she sead he noded alittle " alright, that sounds alright with me a igease " he sead thinking just alittle " im prity shour i remeber were the food court is " he sead and he placed his thumb and index fanger to his chin in a way meaning he was thinking alittle before he ndoed some " ta, i think i got it " he sead looking to her and thinking some if he shoudl hold her hand or let her ride on his shoulders like a little kid  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:13 pm
((Sorry, been feeling brain-dead. And btw, she didn't point at Lazoras, she just had her index finger up, so it would have been pointing at the ceiling.))

She clapped two times with flat palms in the way that a small child would do, then had a look of slight shock as he said he was pretty sure he remembered where it was. How could someone forgot where food was at? That was her question. Watching him think about it, then seeming to remember, she felt a bit better. He worried her sometimes, as it seemed once in awhile his memory was worse than her own. "Then we're off, eh?" She kept smiling her smile, she enjoyed walks, perhaps not so much right now but on a regular day she did. Besides, it was food in which they were heading towards.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:36 pm
He smiled to her just alittle as he watched her. it wasnt that his memory was bad or anything its just unless he tryed to remeber somehting he usualy didnt, and seens he rarly ate he never realy thout about were the food was. This made him laugh just alittle and he closed his eyes noding to what she sea d" indeed, off we go " he sead and he moved to the door and he slowly opened it holding his hand out to her so she could take it and he could walk with her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:18 pm
Seeing him laugh she smiled brightly, nodding and clapping. "Hurrah!" she exclaimed, with a giggle and a little bit of a cough and sneeze, which she did into the inside of her jacket. Manuevering so she could lock the door, she took his hand, springing into chorus from some movie entitled The Wizard of Oz. "We'rrrrre off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz! We hear he's a whiz of a wiz if there ever a wiz..." she had to stop because it was so strange of a song and also because she'd forgotten the rest of the words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:48 pm
When he took her hand, she looked up at him with a gentle smile, changing from that smug look she had before. It was true--she could be, and often was, a person of many faces. Pulling out her key with her other hand, she unlocked the door to her room, without any problems this time, turning so she entered her room backward so she could hold both of his hands. She couldn't believe it--she was getting a chance to make him a meal! She couldn't possibly explain the joy she felt in doing something so seemingly simple. She felt a slight blush come to her cheeks as she asked a question--she asked because she wasn't sure if he'd mind or not, even though it was technically her room. "Uhm... would you mind if I washed up first, though?" she felt embarrassed by the question, but she traditionally was quite clean before she did cooking of any sort.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:57 pm
He smiled holding bother hands gently wtching her staire at him as he thout some seeing her blush before she asked her question made him wonder why. he thout alittle beofre he let it flow from h is mind and he held her hands gently he moved close to her with a smile " if that what you wont to do, you dont have to ask my promition " he sead looking to her, a odd way of saying yes but his way. he moved alittel closer to her and he pulled his hand from her holding one still as he lightly touched her cheek adn gace her a gentle kiss with a smile before leting her go so she could leave as he smiled to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:06 pm
"Yeah, well, I didn't want to be rude by having you over for a meal and then just take off for a shower." she chuckled a little, her eyes seeming to light up a little more at his loving gesture, which was one of many she'd become accustomed to over time. It had been so easy for her to sprout feelings simply because of how easy he was to trust--she didn't think he'd ever try to hurt anybody, but especially not her. He was always being so careful with her. She picked up some clothes and went into the bathroom, taking a slightly less than ten-minute shower. Coming out her hair had been twisted and held up by a clip in the back of her head, the rest dangling over it. She had on navy capris and a periwinkle top with a navy firework design, thus proving again how much she really liked blue. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning on the stove and pulling out some vegetables from the refridgerator to begin cutting up.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:08 pm
When she Came out fo the bathroom he had bean siting ont he floor in the middle of the living room looking around some and thinking he had just bean looking around and siting there int he floor the hole time she was showering. he got up slowly and he mvoed to the door of the kitchen and peaked in at her before slowly moved into the kitchen adn loooking around just alittle and thin looking to what she was doing trying to see what she was making  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:40 pm
She began chopping the vegetables into thin sticks and stars, waiting for the water in the pot to boil. Originally, she'd intended to make a bento, but then she remembered she forgot how to make rice, so she was going to improvise a bit. After finishing the prep, she put some spaghetti noodles in the pot and put another pot over that and added the vegetables with a little oil, and lidded it. It took a good fifteen-twenty minutes, but nothing seemed to turn out horribly wrong and she was feeling relieved. Grabbing to plates, she put some spaghetti noodles on each and topped it off with the vegetables, adding a little salt for taste. "Well, hope it's alright. Haven't cooked since some time before I moved, y'know?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:03 am
He watched her as he thout just alittle smelling thefood it smelt wonderful to him. he saw what she was making seeing andsmelling no meet was odd to him. nowing something like this ususlay atlest had meet int it as if tooked. he shoke it off not caring the way things are usualy made, he new that Caprice wasspecial, in a good way, and he loved that about her. how she was always diffrent and seemeto like to do things her own way. He looked at the good as she put it on plate licking his lips as he smelt very good " im shour its wonderful Caprice " he sead smiling to her. most people would retch out and take the plate right about thin. he didnt, a past experience with his mother kept him from doing that. he wouldnt take the plate untill it was introduced to him to be his.

(( im so sorry i kepp forgeting to get one -hugs- ill try my hardest to start geting on more agian crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:05 pm
She watched what he was doing, and he was obviously hungry, and she couldn't help but laugh a little. "You haven't even tried it yet," she shook her head. After a moment or two, she sighed a little. He had obviously been raised different than she, she noted, for he just stood there staring at the food instead of taking it. "Just pick one, honestly." Although the words by themselves might seem harsh, she was laughing through them. He ways seemed silly to her, but there was must have been reason he practiced them. Her method had always been guests first, and they get to pick. But she was nevertheless entertained by him, it was so funny to watch. "It's not poisoned, I swear." Again, she was laughing as she spoke, she wasn't accusing him at all of thinking upon the lines of any such thoughts.

((It just takes me forever to think of what to do))  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:29 pm
He stood there watching her and thin slowly looking donw at the plates agian he was nable to chose looking back and forth at tho,m as he stood there for somewere areoung 5 minates before he slowly retched out his hand slightly shaky he took one from her and he kept his head donw asif expected punishment or to be told taht it was a wrong one. he stood there silently holding the plate firmly so if he was hit or yelled at he wouldnt drop the food she worked to make

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff