Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:56 pm
OMG! New screens of lovely Jill! Aww the goodness.
Ohh yea...new Wesker to glomp over. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:55 pm
MM-212 Beta

Wesker is so cool! Well, the others too but.... Wesker is so much cooler! domokun  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:05 pm
The bastards... I love Resident Evil to death, but Capcom pisses me off sometimes. Release the damn game on the PS3!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:18 pm
New melee attacks. I had doubts on this game at the beginning, but now, I can't wait to see all the new features that are going to be put into the game. I really need to save for a Wii.

*smashes piggy-bank* DAMN!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:41 pm
I wonder how much money I'll be able to save up during my 30 days of fasting... I just hope my juice budget will be less than my food budget.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:35 am
[ P A N ! C ]
MM-212 Beta
Kaworu__Nagisa
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Who can blame them really, most of the stores over here had really small sections for the GameCube. The truth being that the Gamecubes console life had basically already ended. Why concentrate on a lost cause? That's why games like Zelda TP and Super Paper Mario have been transferred for Wii release. Oh and the Wii has a built in GameCube anyway as well as the fact that you can still buy all the Gamecube games at any store.

So are you say the Wii is backwards compatible?
Yeah, the disc slot takes both Wii and GC discs.

Holy s**t....maybe I should trade in my GC and play my REs on there along with UC when it comes out.

Well don't forget to keep a Gamecube control. I believe you still need the Gamecube control on order to play the Gamecube games. It would be kind of interesting useing the Wii controler to play Resident Evil.

Yeah. Keep your GC controllers and memory cards, you'll need them. NO WIIMOTE RE FOR YOU YET. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:02 pm
MM-212 Beta

Eeee! Billy and Wesker! I wonder who else will be playable in the game...*wonders* But personally, THIS is one of the reasons why I want my Neno-kun to buy a Wii. That, and Metroid Prime 3, and Super Smash Bros. 3, and Red Steel and....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:04 pm
Canas Renvall
[ P A N ! C ]
MM-212 Beta
Kaworu__Nagisa
MM-212 Beta
XINVADER
Who can blame them really, most of the stores over here had really small sections for the GameCube. The truth being that the Gamecubes console life had basically already ended. Why concentrate on a lost cause? That's why games like Zelda TP and Super Paper Mario have been transferred for Wii release. Oh and the Wii has a built in GameCube anyway as well as the fact that you can still buy all the Gamecube games at any store.

So are you say the Wii is backwards compatible?
Yeah, the disc slot takes both Wii and GC discs.

Holy s**t....maybe I should trade in my GC and play my REs on there along with UC when it comes out.

Well don't forget to keep a Gamecube control. I believe you still need the Gamecube control on order to play the Gamecube games. It would be kind of interesting useing the Wii controler to play Resident Evil.

Yeah. Keep your GC controllers and memory cards, you'll need them. NO WIIMOTE RE FOR YOU YET. razz

Huh, or you could get the old fashioned controller attachment for the Wiimote. *nods* I wish the prices for the Wii would would hurry up and start going down...but that's ok, I'm saving my money for Akon 18 first thing first.  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:19 pm
What's Akon 18?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Xenomina
Canas Renvall
Xenomina

Huh, or you could get the old fashioned controller attachment for the Wiimote. *nods* I wish the prices for the Wii would would hurry up and start going down...but that's ok, I'm saving my money for Akon 18 first thing first.

The classic controller attachment is just for the virtual console downloads. You need the gamecube controllers to play gamecube games.
I enjoy playing my RE games on the Wii. It's not any different, but who wouldn't enjoy playing the games. wink

Sukotsu Souske

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:34 pm
I hope Capcom releases new screens of RE2 and RE3 in the preview. I can't wait to see graphic upgrades to those PS1 ports. I think they said the game is only 35% done the last time I checked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 pm
I am going to truly appreciate my Wii when I get my hands on this. biggrin
I can't wait. xd

Sukotsu Souske

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:41 am
Okay, I was scrolling through some of the screenshots from Umbrella Chronicles over at Gamespot, and a few of them look like the city streets. I dunno, it may just be me, but those could be some early looks for RE2 and RE3. :3 I'm so excited about this. I was moderately excited about RE5, but UC is 20 times better in my book right now. RE4 was a good game perhaps, but a good RE game? Questionable. I have a feeling 5 might follow suit, hence why I'm so amped about UC. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 pm
They looked a bit sketchy and probably early versions. Either way I'm excited.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Janosk_Argento

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:17 pm
GameSpot.com released this week-end a hands-on review and game play footage from the game. I saw and read and I must say that even if UC is a rail shooter I do enjoy the action from the video. I can only imagine how it will be once I hold the wiimote in my hand...

I think it will be worth to buy the Wii Blaster just to play Re:UC...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff