Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:11 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX
Hello there everyone, I was so happy to come across this guild. A few months ago I was active in a RE RPG, but saddly something happend to it. I love the whole resident evil universe. To pretty much sum it up when i saw the second movie i got goosebumps and was giddy like a school girl when the nemisis said "STARS". Any ways, hope to get to know all of you!

I wasn't really impressed with the second movie. Anyway welcome aboard!

Nye, welcome to the guild! And yeah, I was all hyped up about RE:A, until I saw it stare I mean, Van Helsing made me jump more than THAT movie xd THEY GOT CARLOS ALL WRONG crying How could they do that to him?!

I know, that was another thing i didn't like, he should of had an accent and been all sexy ya know lol

Yes...he was all...non-South-American in that movie XD He was just plain American or something o_O And they spelt his last name wrong >_> It's Oliveira, not Olivera. They probably pronounced it wrong too.. I was listening because I was spazzing over the spelling XD Man..if Leon was in that movie..I'd shoot the producer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:37 pm
Hello all! I guess I'm new to see this guild and I'm supposed to introduce myself here? I'm a huge Resident Evil fan! I loved the movie, even though I know lots of others didn't.  

Kerei Usagi

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:46 pm
Kerei Lady
Hello all! I guess I'm new to see this guild and I'm supposed to introduce myself here? I'm a huge Resident Evil fan! I loved the movie, even though I know lots of others didn't.

Hello! Hope you enjoy ur stay whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:48 am
Kerei Lady

Everyone's entitled to their opinion 3nodding Welcome to the guild whee  

Uenna

Kerei Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:38 pm
Thank you both so much for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:44 pm
I'm new here, Resident Evil is one of the best games ever  

TotalSystemMeltdown

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:15 pm
cweak

*salutes* Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:49 pm
cweak

Welcome to the guild xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:24 pm
Hi im new to the guild and resident evil ownzz im getting resident evil 4 for christmas  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:26 pm
*wave* Hi xd I am new. My name is Bliss, I am a 16 year old girl o.O in love with Resident Evil - it kicks butt! My favorite one is 0 for gamecube xp Billy rox my sox. Also, Leon from 2 is my second favorite rolleyes sense he looks a lot like my boyfriend.  

Blissful the Evil Skittle

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:34 pm
Kishiru324
Hi im new to the guild and resident evil ownzz im getting resident evil 4 for christmas

Me 2! Well I think everyone in this thread probably is!

Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:48 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Kishiru324

Me 2! Well I think everyone in this thread probably is!

Welcome aboard!
Thanks blaugh  

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:49 am
Welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:38 pm
Yoyos all! I'm here, a RE fan, and I want a sparkling apple magnum for Christmas so I could shoot the trees that owe me leaves! xp Anyhowwhowhatwhere, my favorite REs are Code Veronica and Nemesis and my favorite characters would have to be Claire Redfield, Wesker ( xd ), and Alfred Ashford. I was introduced to the RE series back in...uhhh...'97 or '98 by a random stranger who recommended the game, and I shall kiss the mess he leaves on his carpet everyday... eek In other news...welcome...or...uh...hello!  

Zekua

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:28 pm
Zekua
Yoyos all! I'm here, a RE fan, and I want a sparkling apple magnum for Christmas so I could shoot the trees that owe me leaves! xp Anyhowwhowhatwhere, my favorite REs are Code Veronica and Nemesis and my favorite characters would have to be Claire Redfield, Wesker ( xd ), and Alfred Ashford. I was introduced to the RE series back in...uhhh...'97 or '98 by a random stranger who recommended the game, and I shall kiss the mess he leaves on his carpet everyday... eek In other news...welcome...or...uh...hello!

Hello and welcome!

Be careful not to shoot your eye out with ur apple magnum whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas