Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poetry and Such
New to the guild? Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello there! ^^
View Results

CHicKeNy Corpse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:00 am
Hey, Hi, Hello, people!!!As you can see my fav' color is purple heart .I also love chickens! and vampires... BEHOLD THE GREAT VAMPIRE CHICKEN!!!

User Image
Ya, well...My thread is called............chicken bones' Hen-House of Poems.
Check it out. And I'll try and give feed back and your poetry as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:58 pm
i'm james.
i don't use capital letters, except for in poetry.
i generally use four lines per stanza.

i am a musician, primarily bass but also guitar.
i'm in a band.
we have one song recorded.
it's here:
a place everyone hates

i also:
eat meat,
am pro-choice,
am against gay marrige,
really like Primus.

that's it!
oh, and if anyone wants to read some things i've written, it's posted in my journal.  

unintentional poet

Speedyguido

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 am
Hello my new guild family. My real name is Ryan. I like to be called Speedy or Guido though. I'm a very shy guy whose 20. 20! I'm having a hard time believing that I'm that old. I spend my time drawing, working, and writing. Currently my life is pretty low, sometimes it feels like my muse has left me. sweatdrop My style... um... is unique, strange, and slightly caustic? I don't know how to describe it's magnifience! (Ya right! rolleyes ) My favorite colors are blue, black, green and red. My favorite music is... All of them save a few. I mostly listen to Rock. (see the period) and Classical. Odd yes? That's me odd. whee I'm looking forward to meeting, befriending and reading all of you. Just as I'm sure you're looking forward to meeting, befriending and reading me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm
sweatdrop HI I LIKE POETRY AND WRITING NOT SO MUCH WRITING THE WRITING BUT READING ORIGANAL WRITING. sweatdrop

nightqueen1993

Artikye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:42 pm
eh heh, I should have done this first thing... sweatdrop

I moslty write free verse poetry, although lately I've been experimenting with some rhyming. I was (and am) working on a "project" of poems about different views toward death...and some random other stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Glad to have you here madame. *bows* I hope you have a wonderful stay.

Ooohh, death? Interesting topic to hit on. I'm always the hopeful, hopeless romantic type with death... I hope to see this soon.  

Kharne Bloodhowler
Vice Captain

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zikyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:41 pm
~+~

'Ello. Me real name's Samantha, but prefer to just be called Sam or Sammy. I have a passion for writing, but sometimes I get caught up into life that I forget to just sit down and do one of the things I love. My favorite color is gray, so don't be suprised if I mention the color alot in my work. sweatdrop
Other then that, I don't know what else to say about meself. Looking forward to reading everyone elses work and such.

~+~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:08 pm
Hello everyone! You can call me Aegialeia (those Greeks sure liked their vowels!) and I am a very happy bubbly person. It is definitely reflected in my poetry. Thank you for welcoming me in to your community, and I hope to meet many new people here.  

Aegialeia

Aniimay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Hi, you can call me Anii or May or Aniimay, it doesn't really matter.

Ever since I was little I liked to write songs and poetry... when I say songs I mean lyrics because I don't have any instruments... not that I know how to play any...

My poems can be dark, or happy, or just plain random... most of them connect with my soul and make little sense to the reader. I like to write things so that everyone sees it in a different light.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Hello Anii! Welcome to the Serenity Rose poetry guild, it's nice to have you here. ^^  

Ami-Otomeza

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Arganova

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:10 pm
'ellozez all. I be TheLastFaerie, but you can call me Kira, or Twif, whichever floats your cup of tea.

Anyways, my poetry's usually rhyming couplets or four line rhyming stanzas with a vague plot, and is usually dark/mythical.

Three things you'll never find a poem by me about:

Love, life, most of the darker, sadder emotions

Comprende? Fantastic.

Well, I'm here, so prepare for rocket surgery, brain science, and bad metaphors!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:43 pm
Hello everyone!!! As you have all guessed, I'm a new member of this guild. I actualyl foud the guild while doing a poetry guild search... There aren't that many but still this one did stand out... It seemed to be the best and most appropriate. Si, I decided to join you all and hopefully join a new family.

Now, I will present myself. My name is Mathew, I'm 17 years of age, though many think I should be atleast 21 simply for teh way i think... But that's besides the point. I'm from the far away land of Quebec, if anyone know's where that is wink

For my poetry, I found my interest a few years ago, while writting some in french class... I have a certain talent but I still need to raise it up to grandeur. I'm not perfect for I am human, infortunetly. I often write sad poems, but I also have some nicer poems, lighter mood... I have written alot of my poems in french therefore I need to practice my english poems more.

So ther you go... that was a little about me. If you want to know more, just ask wink  

Mattio13

Semiremis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Hi everyone.

I've been writing on and off for a few years, it's a great stress reliever for me. Lately I've been writing a lot of Villanelles, I just love the structure of it. Most of my poetry is free verse though.

I don't know what else to say so I'm going to end the intro, and go check out the guild. See you around.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:55 pm
SavagePhase
Hi everyone.

I've been writing on and off for a few years, it's a great stress reliever for me. Lately I've been writing a lot of Villanelles, I just love the structure of it. Most of my poetry is free verse though.

I don't know what else to say so I'm going to end the intro, and go check out the guild. See you around.

Hello. ^^

Poetry does have a relieveing affect doesn't it?

Well, I hope you enjoy the guild!  

Ami-Otomeza

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Kyuuketsuki_Alpha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:51 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Kris, but you can call me Kyuu, Nocturne, Daegana, or anything else you can think of. XD Let's see....I'm 19 and a freshman in college, living near Seattle. And I'm insane, as Dante can vouch for. XD

I write many types of poetry, many with four-line rhyming stanzas, written about love, loss, a number of other emotions as well. I also write songs, though I haven't attempted that in a long while.  
Poetry and Such

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff