Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:19 pm
"I guess so but do you do anything other than cards?" She asked gently as she took a sip of wine. She had turned to him fully and was watching him. She ran a hand through her short blond hair. And waited for him to do something magical.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm
He thought for a moment then snapped his fingers. He reached out and pulled a quarter from behind her ear. Smiling he held it up, looking as if he wanted approval.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:30 pm
Isis laughed and shook her head. "Alright i guess that will do." She reached into her pocket and gave him some money. Not a whole lot but some none the less. She wasnt impressed but he had made her laugh. She finshed her wine and set down her glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:32 pm
Caylem looked at hte money and grumbled and slid it into his pocket. he then looked at the wine glass and made it explode.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Isis jumped back when the wine glass exploded. She looked between the broken glass and Caylem. Okay why didnt he jsut do something like that before?
"I take it you want more money?"
She relaxed and smiled. card boys pissy. She thought ot herself. She reached into her pocket and handed Caylem a handful of money.
"There now stop breaking s**t."
She laughed jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:41 pm
Caylem took the money and pulled out a card. "The glass thing i didn't do." He took a glass of water and pulled out a second card. "Water to wine?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:49 pm
Sure you didnt. Isis thought to herself. She then looked at his second card. "Sure why not. Im all for getting plastered so bring on the wine." She smiled. Still not knowing exactly why she had ocme here. But at least she was beign entertained.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:52 pm
Caylem smiled and ran his hand on the glass, the liquid turned brown. he looked at it then Isis. a card appeared at the glass's base. "Soda" He smiled again.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:57 pm
Isis stuck out her tongue at Caylem. "Cute now make it wine." She smiled and her eyes sparkeled. Little trickster, i see. I can play that game.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:01 pm
CAylem sipped the soda and shrugged. He flicked out a card to her and walked away sipping the soda. "No," it read.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Isis looked appaled. "You little butt." She said as she went after him. Cant believe he told me 'No'. Now i have to mess with him. She came up behind Caylem and wrapped her arms around him playfully.
"Aw come on, change water to wine for me." She whispered in his ear playfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:11 pm
Caylem pulls away and raises an eyebrow. another card: "WTF?!?!" ((yipee...finally able to put in quotes an illegal comment...woot!))
He shakes his head and finishes off the soda.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm
"Fine, forget it..." Isis sighed and walked away from Caylem. She went back to the buffet and grabbed a glass of wine and some chocolate covered strawberries on a plate. She walked off and headed to the balconly. There she set the plate of strawberries on the railing and ate them with a sigh one by one. Her wine glass stayed in her hand as she ate and gazed out at the horizion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:29 pm
Caylem watched her for a moment then just shrugged. he tossed the glass onto a serving tray and sat in the corner playing with a deck of cards.  

Fighter for all

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces