Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil Fan-Arts:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:12 pm
Yeah, I WAS gonna make that joke, but then I decided not to.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:05 pm
*crawls out from underneath a rock*

I might seem like a gay f** shetbag for asking this, but...

Well. E-hem. I. Er. HaveafanfictionforResidentEvilthereIsaidit. I know, it's horrible. But. I have characters, and zombies, and characters that are zombies and characters that are some how connected to the mansion.

Could I post them? No? *Crawls back underneath her rock*  

Locust Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:48 pm
Locust Girl
*crawls out from underneath a rock*

I might seem like a gay f** shetbag for asking this, but...

Well. E-hem. I. Er. HaveafanfictionforResidentEvilthereIsaidit. I know, it's horrible. But. I have characters, and zombies, and characters that are zombies and characters that are some how connected to the mansion.

Could I post them? No? *Crawls back underneath her rock*

You'd be better off posting this comment in the suggestions thread at the top of the Forum page... that way I wont be the only one hounding the Mod's for a fanfiction sub forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:52 am
Will do. Are you sure that they won't yell at me, though?  

Locust Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:43 am
Bio won't... he'll just pass it off as him being lazy.

But it doesn't hurt to try. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 pm
Okay, wait, I got it. I'm not lazy, I'm just preoccupied with school. Yeah, that's it. And I have to move this weekend... I'll set it up probably on Monday. Someone remind me then.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm
I'll remind you smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:15 am
So, really, guys. Can I? (It's ART, not a fanfiction, which is literature. Which is different.)  

Locust Girl

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:02 pm
As long as it's the drawing kind of art, it belongs here. Fanfiction belongs in the as of yet unborn Fanfiction Subforum. So you'll just have to wait till things calm down for our fantastically amazing Mods. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:54 am
I dunno if this really counts as "drawing" kind of art...But we had to draw the cut lines, anyway...

Wait, that makes no sense, since I haven't posted anything yet. Well...XD I didn't dress up for Halloween this year (and I haven't in quite some time), but dammit, I cut a pumpkin! XDD

User Image User Image
Full Shot #2: http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Pro_V/Random/nemesis_03.jpg
Full Shot #3: http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Pro_V/Random/nemesis_05.jpg
Frontal Shot #2: http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Pro_V/Random/nemesis_01.jpg

The cut lines were gaged from and drawn on a copy of official Nemesis concept art, by my father no less. X3 He also carved out the mouth and cut the teeth, while I cut the rest of the lines. The Umbrella logo on the back was gaged off a copy of official art by him as well, and was carved by me. The "zipper" line is a single long line, using actual industrial-strength staples to "hold it together". The eye has a bit of white plastic in it, to give it kind of a glazed-over look.

Because we have multiple candles in the pumpkin (I think 4), the flames all flicker differently, giving the Umbrella logo projecting out the back a twisted look. It actually projects twice, overlapping itself, (which explains why in the photos it's so blurred) and both images waver and twitch, so it looks like it's being shot through an old reel projector. Sadly, that doesn't turn out very well on camera...

Next year: LICKER! XD  

Kadeejah Seshat

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:45 am
That's pretty freaking sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:47 pm
it's been a wile o.o some neat things have been put put, woah nemmie looks great =3

Here's my new piece, tho it's kinda rushed and I don't like it much >.<
and it's LeoAsh Alright! pirate

User Image  

watergirl

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Wow...they look really cute....never thought I'd ever say that about a Ashlet/Leon pic. sweatdrop Awesome job, watergirl! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 pm
That pumpkin carving looks frikken' awesome! xd

I should make an RE-themed pumpkin next year! whee

Vankala

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:31 am
>D Thanks guys, glad you like it so much!

@ watergirl - That...Is...So...CUTE!! O___O *keels over dead*

@ Vankala - Yes. Yes you should. x3 We're torn between Wesker in his chair from the end of RE4 Mercs and the Licker, sooo...>.> We shall see!!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff