Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:50 pm
XINVADER
Hmmmm... basically every main enemy in RE4. Why does Saddler remind me of Count Dracula?

The cheesiest scene he's in is obviously Luis's death, but I can't help but laugh when I see where that tenticle comes from... xd

yes poor Luis was 'raped' to death >.> Saddy is such a pervert xd
He reminds me of Freddy Krueger in the end when he transformes

Scariest scene was in RE2 when Clair sees that annoying guy on te TV screen coming, somehow that freaked me out (that guy was so annoying coming back all the time -_-)
And in RE4 in the freezer, when a regenerator dropped down  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:02 pm
paperchase417
"Don't open that door!!:-Barry Burton RE1

Its probably the chhheesiest sounding line in any game. Its not what he said its how he said it. Coupled with the terrible cut scene animation of the first game.
also...

“...you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.”- Barry Burton RE1.. Its like some bodys 10 year old kid wrote the dilogue for that game.

This should have been a poll. LoL

wesker said that  

Resident_Kyo

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:26 pm
dunno if this has ben said reading thorugh 7 pages is boring but here goes..
Re1:

Jill: *After like a minute since the roof started comming down* Hey what's going on?

Barry: Stay away from the door Jill, Im gunna break this door down!

Re2:

After Leon Gets Shot-
Leon: *passes out*

Ada: I have to talk to that woman! *leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:15 pm
Uenna
Or when Leon screams like, EVERYONE'S name. gonk
"CLAIRE!"
"SHERRY!"
"ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"ASHLEY!"
"LUISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

That man has quite a set of lungs. xD heart

And when Barry called Jill "The Master of Unlocking" while giving her the lock picks. =w= Stupidly priceless.

Oh, and of course:
Steve: Your knight in shining armor is here!

Oh Steve. xD How I love thee.

The unlocking thing is my favorite.
"Jill, here is a lock pick... It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you."  

Fangus

ZITCKOE 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:18 am
The first Resident evil game's intro. It was quite possibly the greatest/cheesiest thing EVER. The acting was horrible, yet its just so awesome at the same time xd My favorite part was when the deep voice comes on and was like, "CHRIS REDFEILD..JILL VALENTINE...BARRY BURTIN..REBECCA CHAMBERS..AND ALBERT WESKER...RESIDENT EVIL!" Every time I see that, I impersonate it and go along with it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:35 pm
Leon (RE4): "Heh...Monsters...guess after this, there'll be one less to worry about..." or something like that....yea....CHEESY!!! XP  

Vankala

bbaIla

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:35 pm
Anything from RE4 XD.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Vankala
Leon (RE4): "Heh...Monsters...guess after this, there'll be one less to worry about..." or something like that....yea....CHEESY!!! XP
It sould have been much better if in the middle of that sentence, Leon would have knocked out by Salazar's "Left Hand" literally and figuratively.

"Monsters. Guess after this, there'll be" Carack! Then Leon falls to the ground and stops being such as smug a*****e.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm....
After killing plant 42 in the original RE.
Chris: "So much for HIM! We got to the ROOT... Of the problem!"

That line almost CALLS for a "Ba-dum Tsssss!" after it.

That's in the REmake too..XD (You have to not make it back in time with the Serum for Richard.)

Anyway, I say this in the original RE in Jill's scenario when you get back to the main hall and Wesker's gone.

Barry:*in constipated sounding voice* "WESKER!!"
Jill: "Now it's Wesker's time to dissappear!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:37 pm
Gamer_404
That's in the REmake too..XD (You have to not make it back in time with the Serum for Richard.)

In the REmake he's a little more casual about it though... That's what I like about it, they use the same jokes, but slip them in a little more casually.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:58 pm
watergirl
XINVADER
Hmmmm... basically every main enemy in RE4. Why does Saddler remind me of Count Dracula?

The cheesiest scene he's in is obviously Luis's death, but I can't help but laugh when I see where that tenticle comes from... xd

yes poor Luis was 'raped' to death >.> Saddy is such a pervert xd
He reminds me of Freddy Krueger in the end when he transformes

Scariest scene was in RE2 when Clair sees that annoying guy on te TV screen coming, somehow that freaked me out (that guy was so annoying coming back all the time -_-)
And in RE4 in the freezer, when a regenerator dropped down

You mean MR. X? That happens to Leon too...just depends which character your using in the B scenario.

Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

In the REmake he's a little more casual about it though... That's what I like about it, they use the same jokes, but slip them in a little more casually.

ah yeah, that's true...it's still real corny though. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:51 pm
Ashley: "When we get back, how about we do a little overtime"

*Throws up.

If Ashley'd mind to shut up more, then, maybe, lol.  

Sheek Reiji

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:56 pm
Sheek Reiji
Ashley: "When we get back, how about we do a little overtime"

*Throws up.

If Ashley'd mind to shut up more, then, maybe, lol.

Yeah, I can just imagine Ashley's annoying, hihg pitched shrills when she's doing the horisontal tango... That is to say, I CAN imagine it, but I don't want to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am
Omega_Ion_Tangora
Leon saying "NO!" all cheesy like in RE2. I tell you, any time I'm in danger, I actually do that now. Like when someone goes to punch me, I pull out something to stab them and scream, "NO!"

yeah that part was lame lol  

fontelos2

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:02 am
Aomizuchi Tentei
1:"Woah! That was a close one! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
Two:"I found a lockpick, you, the master of lockpickign should take it."
And third and cheesiest: "So waddya say when we get back we do a little...overtime..." Says ashley to Leon, c'mon hes like 20 something I dont know, she's like 18!

In RE4 Leon is about 27 and Ashley is 20. Either way cheesiest would have to be in CVX.After Steve shoots at Claire he waves his arms around saying "Hey wait don't shoot!!!" dramallama That was really cheesy to me. xp  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff