Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:41 pm
Diana A McLein
Rimshee
Diana A McLein
*She hugged her mother.* and I will be back at the bar. *She watched her mother leave then sighed. She didn't feel abnodoned but she was going to miss her mother.*
sweety...something you want?

*She shock her head.* No thank you daddy. Is there a lake around here?
the village was built around one  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:43 pm
She watched Alies and Diana part, her brow furrowing slightly. She thought back to a time when she was a child, but couldn't remember anything about her mother. She sighed softly as she watched Alies leave the tea house. Diana was fortunate to have parents who both deeply cared for her.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 pm
Inara_Lenza
She watched Alies and Diana part, her brow furrowing slightly. She thought back to a time when she was a child, but couldn't remember anything about her mother. She sighed softly as she watched Alies leave the tea house. Diana was fortunate to have parents who both deeply cared for her.
*he kisses her cheek*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm
*She nodded.* Thank you. *She stood up.* I'm sorry but I need to be alone. *She walked over to her father and hugged him tightly.* I have missed you.  

Diana A McLein

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 pm
Rimshee
*he kisses her cheek*

she smiled softly and looked over at Rim, reaching for his hand and squeezing it softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:55 pm
Diana A McLein
*She nodded.* Thank you. *She stood up.* I'm sorry but I need to be alone. *She walked over to her father and hugged him tightly.* I have missed you.
*he hugged her, back* i love you, sweety  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he kisses her cheek*

she smiled softly and looked over at Rim, reaching for his hand and squeezing it softly.
*he hold her's, squeezing back*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:57 pm
*She nodded and smiled softly then let go and kissed his cheek. She walked toward the door.* I can't wait to get to know you better Irana. *She turned and walked toward the lake and sat on a rock near the edge.*  

Diana A McLein

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:11 pm
she smiled as she watched Diana leave the tea house, rubbing the top of Rim's hand with her thumb. "I can't wait either, Diana...it was nice meeting you."
After Diana left, a soft yawn escaped her as she leaned against Rim a little more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Inara_Lenza
she smiled as she watched Diana leave the tea house, rubbing the top of Rim's hand with her thumb. "I can't wait either, Diana...it was nice meeting you."
After Diana left, a soft yawn escaped her as she leaned against Rim a little more.
*he held her* would you like to sleep in my arms tonight or...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 pm
Rimshee

"Part of me wants to, but I think it would be best to sleep in my home tonight." She squeezed his hand softly. She didn't want to rush into anything this time around, just to make sure she didn't jump into things too quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

"Part of me wants to, but I think it would be best to sleep in my home tonight." She squeezed his hand softly. She didn't want to rush into anything this time around, just to make sure she didn't jump into things too quickly.
i ment here in the tea house  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:35 pm
Rimshee

She smiled as she leaned in, kissing him on the cheek. "Perhaps another night?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:40 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled as she leaned in, kissing him on the cheek. "Perhaps another night?"
whenever you're ready  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:42 pm
Rimshee
whenever you're ready

"Thank you...goodnight, Rim" She smiled softly as she kissed his cheek again, squeezing his hand before slowly rising to her feet. She stretched slightly. "  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff