Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:53 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:02 pm
bump  

Guardian_General

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:16 pm
heart the bump of love heart
lol lol lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:54 pm
Name:Xia
Alliance:Nobodies
Weapon:A rose whip and living vines that she controls
Appearance:User Image
Picture (Optional):^up there..
Bio (Don't make it short. Make it with a good amount of detail.): Xia is a Nobody who can't remember her past. She seems to wander The World that never was which might be where her homeland is. She knew the Organization and liked them, and though not with them she hung around there castle, waiting to be able to fight by their side. She doesn't know however that it was them who turned her into what she is and that her heartless is still running around somewhere, disguised as a rose. Xia has the ability of plant manipulation and can summon living vines that act upon her command or her 'emotions'. She grew kind of fond of Xemnas and was rather upset when he was destroyed. She also wants to try and bring them back. A random fact: She loves roses and nicknamed herself The Black Rose.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:32 pm
Sphinx-chan
Name:Xia
Alliance:Nobodies
Weapon:A rose whip and living vines that she controls
Appearance:User Image
Picture (Optional):^up there..
Bio (Don't make it short. Make it with a good amount of detail.): Xia is a Nobody who can't remember her past. She seems to wander The World that never was which might be where her homeland is. She knew the Organization and liked them, and though not with them she hung around there castle, waiting to be able to fight by their side. She doesn't know however that it was them who turned her into what she is and that her heartless is still running around somewhere, disguised as a rose. Xia has the ability of plant manipulation and can summon living vines that act upon her command or her 'emotions'. She grew kind of fond of Xemnas and was rather upset when he was destroyed. She also wants to try and bring them back. A random fact: She loves roses and nicknamed herself The Black Rose.

Welcome to the Zero Chronicles!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
bump  

Guardian_General

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 pm
((Awesome, thanks! ^^ Alright, where should I start? Just tell me a certain place where most people are and I'll be sure to start posting and catch up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:16 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Awesome, thanks! ^^ Alright, where should I start? Just tell me a certain place where most people are and I'll be sure to start posting and catch up.))

((Well, here's where you can start. If you read my last post, you'll see I've begun a combat simulation. I want you to have stowed away on the ship, and you accidentally break some wires, cutting the simulation's power.))  

Guardian_General

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:24 pm
((All right, I'll give it a shot...^-^))

Xia was hiding in a barrel nearby the simulation, waiting for her opportune moment. She slowly slinked out of it and walked up to it. She curiously walked around it until she suddenly tripped over a cord, knocking it out of its' socket. She fell to the floor and gently got up again and looked over. "Oops.."she murmured, hurrying away so no one would know it was her and ran somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:02 pm
Sphinx-chan
((All right, I'll give it a shot...^-^))

Xia was hiding in a barrel nearby the simulation, waiting for her opportune moment. She slowly slinked out of it and walked up to it. She curiously walked around it until she suddenly tripped over a cord, knocking it out of its' socket. She fell to the floor and gently got up again and looked over. "Oops.."she murmured, hurrying away so no one would know it was her and ran somewhere.
The simulation inside the chamber disappeared, along with the lights at the simulation chamber. THe lights from the control panel glowed brightly, still on. Luther, wary, walked out and around the chamber, holding Xigbar's guns cautiously.  

Guardian_General

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:10 pm
((For some reason I imagine this place looking like the room with the game simulation at the begining of StarOcean:TTEOT..lol xd ))

Xia hid behind a giant plant, eyeing the man that came out of the simulation with curiosity. She spotted the guns he was holding and her eyes lit up. Those were Xigbar's guns, but the man didn't look like Xigbar. She slowly came out of view, preying he didn't see her as a enemy and would try to shoot her with those guns. "Xig..bar?"she asked outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Sphinx-chan
((For some reason I imagine this place looking like the room with the game simulation at the begining of StarOcean:TTEOT..lol xd ))

Xia hid behind a giant plant, eyeing the man that came out of the simulation with curiosity. She spotted the guns he was holding and her eyes lit up. Those were Xigbar's guns, but the man didn't look like Xigbar. She slowly came out of view, preying he didn't see her as a enemy and would try to shoot her with those guns. "Xig..bar?"she asked outloud.

Noticing her, he spoke. "Ah...we have a stowaway. No, I'm not Xigbar, nor anyone. I am Number Zero, the last member of the Organization. However, I am human. But...."
He shifted the weapons to Axel's.
"I have the weapons of everyone..."  

Guardian_General

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:07 pm
Xia stared, her eyes widening a little. "Wow.. Heh, I only have these.."she said and snapped her fingers as vines came up from the ground, raveling about around her. She grinned, showing off her little 'pets' that could do anything at her command. But there were times they would act on their own...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia stared, her eyes widening a little. "Wow.. Heh, I only have these.."she said and snapped her fingers as vines came up from the ground, raveling about around her. She grinned, showing off her little 'pets' that could do anything at her command. But there were times they would act on their own...

"Interesting....Very well. I'll allow you to stay." Luther turned, and began to walk away. "By the way, my name's Luther."  

Guardian_General

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:25 pm
"Xia."Xia firmly replied, glad that she wasn't going to get shot at. "So exactly, where's this space ship thing going?"she asked, tilting her head to the side, still a bit curious about the fact the man called himself number zero. She never remembered there being a number zero, but then agian she wasn't exatcly with the Organization herself...  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff