Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Hah, I just joined the guild and I decide to make this my first post. xd

RE0 - This is really sad, but...Random frogs. >> They don't scare me so much as startle the snot out of me. @__@

REmake - Crimson heads. Hands down. Something's just wrong about the stomach-acid-breath...Can't imagine what...

RE2 - Mr.X busting down the wall of the RPD. I heard the bump on the above floor, and thought "Wow, this is gonna suck."

RE3 - Repeatedly hearing the doors open and shut behind me, because Nemesis wanted to play.

RECV:X - The fact that Alexia changed not once, not twice, but THREE BLOODY TIMES!

RE4 - Two words: Oven man. I had two other people in the room with me when he decided to say howdy, and we all screamed. Of course, him and the Regenerators. And Doc Salvador-X in the Mercs. Something just irks me about a flaming, double-bladed chainsaw wielded by a 10-foot fat man in grungy overalls, wearing a potato sack hat. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Kadeejah Seshat
RECV:X - The fact that Alexia changed not once, not twice, but THREE BLOODY TIMES!

I can imagine how you felt when in RE2 Birkin changed 5 times.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:38 pm
Kadeejah Seshat
Hah, I just joined the guild and I decide to make this my first post. xd

RE0 - This is really sad, but...Random frogs. >> They don't scare me so much as startle the snot out of me. @__@

REmake - Crimson heads. Hands down. Something's just wrong about the stomach-acid-breath...Can't imagine what...

RE2 - Mr.X busting down the wall of the RPD. I heard the bump on the above floor, and thought "Wow, this is gonna suck."

RE3 - Repeatedly hearing the doors open and shut behind me, because Nemesis wanted to play.

RE4 - Two words: Oven man. I had two other people in the room with me when he decided to say howdy, and we all screamed. Of course, him and the Regenerators. And Doc Salvador-X in the Mercs. Something just irks me about a flaming, double-bladed chainsaw wielded by a 10-foot fat man in grungy overalls, wearing a potato sack hat. eek

not bad for a first post  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kadeejah Seshat

That was freaky when I first saw him O_O.....oh and i like your sig smile  

fontelos2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:41 pm
fontelos2

That was freaky when I first saw him O_O.....oh and i like your sig smile
I think it's a keeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kadeejah Seshat

Um...Yeah, five was a bit much. But, it was Birkin - the only man from RE thus far to develop a facial tic, so I kinda expected it from him. rofl Not that he was any prettier than Alexia's second form, mind you. o__O  

Kadeejah Seshat

Himochi Kouen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:26 am
The freakiest moment ever in Resident Evil, at least for me, is simple.

The first time Billy put on his alternate costume in Zero. THE HORROR!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:37 am
Being stalked by Nemesis throughout the entire game is extremely freaky too me...  

JeffesinFerre

casuallyweird

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:09 pm
wah I always hated being/batteling with lisa >o< I dunno why she freaked me out cuz' somehow I like her "character" >o<""  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:12 pm
The one thing that's really unfortunate is that after playing over a few times, you learn the enemy's tactics and half the monsters aren't freaky anymore just because you know how to deal with them.
Proto-Tyrant still freaks me out though, the first battle, when it's teeny little Rebecca alone against him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:46 pm
I've been playing the remake for a while, and the thing that always gets me is the part at the beginning right after the first zombie attack. You head for the door, hear a weird moaning/snarl thing, and I check by the fireplace again and the 'dead' zombie's body is gone. crying ; It's not that scary, but it just freaks me out! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Well, before you go back out into the hall, you can hear it go back into the corridor.

How Barry fired 3 .44 bullets and didn't put it down for good, is the biggest RE mystery there ever will be.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, before you go back out into the hall, you can hear it go back into the corridor.

How Barry fired 3 .44 bullets and didn't put it down for good, is the biggest RE mystery there ever will be.

I know it went into the corridor, but as a first timer for Resident Evil, it was a little much for me at the time.

I haven't been able to play the games that much because when I was little I saw someone playing RE 3 and I had nightmares and crap. So I'm trying to play some of it now, several years later, because I want to create video games someday. How will I do that if I don't try all genres? I figured RE was my best bet.

Also, the part with the zombie in the bathtub was freaky. I was also a little cofused though......if Jill drained the tub, wouldn't that mean she'd have to have reached into the yucky water to get to the stopper? If so, why did the zombie wait to try grabbing her? Unless he was taking a really dirty nap...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:31 pm
I think the plug was attached by a chain to the faucet. And that chain was what she pulled.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm
Himochi Kouen
The freakiest moment ever in Resident Evil, at least for me, is simple.

The first time Billy put on his alternate costume in Zero. THE HORROR!!! burning_eyes

HAH! Yes, I remember we all screamed at that...That awful yellow satin shirt and those horrid sunglasses! It's like Wesker after a frat party...

Not necessarily freaky, but upon playing under "One Dangerous Zombie" in REmake, I was pretty bothered by the fact that Forrest decided to come flying through the door that leads to the balcony with the two dogs. >> Holy monkies...

And the mention of said primates brings me to the point in Zero where Billy was knocked over the edge by the monkey. I think that part was more because of little bitty Becca against the leech zombie, all by herself...Since at that point all she had was the handgun. @__@ Stupid me left BILLY with the shotgun. Bummers...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff