Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:10 am
*She closed her eyes and contintued to lay against him. She now knew why he really didn't want her to use majick. She understood, he didn't want to lose her like he lost so many others. She smiled softly to herself. He did love her as much as he says. She looked up at him when he mentioned the book.* You did? Can I see it love? *She asked him softly, she wondered if there was anything she could use in there to help him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 am
He thought for a second, "..Dont see any harm in it, although I dont think it will be much use." he pulled away from her, kissing her cheek quickly before standing up and going to fetch the book off the floor. He returned to her side, slipping an arm around her waist as he sat down again. He opened the tarnished cover, the first page was written in scribbly childish writing, stateing that it was Naphs journal and wasnt to be touched by anyone else. and the first section of entries were all child like thoughts, were it talked about life and school and general happy thoughts. Then the writing grew a lot more fluent, and the dates skipped big chunks, until one haunting entry. Naph flinched as he read it ... "To Journal, this day will haunt me for the rest of my life. My whole village, my parents, everyone, all lay dead at my feet. There are scars on my chest and a foul taste of blood in my mouth .. i think it was me and i cant remember! I have to run, there are people after me, why do they hunt me so?...." the entries ran on, talking about life on the run, the hunters who followed him, the villages he passed through, the lives he took, and the dreams. The dreams seemed to recount exactly what had happened when he had been a werewolf .. each entry was in cruel, gruesome detail. Some of the writing was warn out or covered in spits of blood, and some places the ink ran where the rain or tears had hit it. Finally it got to the last entry, which explained how he had met a fantastic woman who had helped him so much already and was so willing to do much more. The last words, still wet from the ink, glistened, attracting the eye. Shes upset.. I dont want to lose her.................... Naph closed the book and handed it to Alies ...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:39 am
Hun, do you want to go sit on the couch? *She asked him then before she let him answer she sat down on the couch by the fire. She opened the book and started flipping through the pages. She got to the page where he had killed so many and she sighed then read it again. She smiled softly.* Do you still have dreams about this? *She pointed to the book then looked up at him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 am
He walked over to her and fell into the couch next to her. "mhm, but not as bad, that potion you did worked well." he smiled at her.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:51 am
*She smiled and lauged softly.* Well I am a Morea. *She looked down at the pages again. Is this where he first turned...She wondered if she could go back there. No, that wouldn't work. She continued to reread the book until she got to the last page. She looked up at him.* You are not going to lose me just because I'm upset. It'll take a lot more to get rid of me then that. She kissed him passiontly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:01 am
He watched her reading, silently hoping she wouldnt change judgment on him. There were a lot of his thoughts in there ... He smiled at her, "Good." he kissed back, it was a very intense kiss. There lips parted slowly, and Naphs breathing had increased. He smiled warmly at her and kissed the end of her nose gently. "What would i do without you eh?" he said, chuckling  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:06 am
You would be much better off, you would still be on the run. *She said smiling softly. She cuddled close to him again and continued to read. She really liked knowing more about him. The book was amazing, all the pain and torment he had to go through. No wonder why he was so worried he would lose her. She wished she knew more so she would not hurt him. She also wanted him to know about her.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:16 am
"Hardly, last few fights with hunters have been tough, they're getting better and soon enough they would have beaten me." he sighed. "I've only got a few more pages left in that book, and there is nothing in this world thats going to stop me finishing with a decent ending!" he stated quietly, grinning at her.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:38 am
*She giggled softly.* Oh? And what would that perfact ending be? *She poked his side playfully.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 am
"To stay with you and never have to run again." he smiled and kissed her, "but .... i know what would be perfect to end this moment." he smiled, his eyes sparkled and he stuck his tongue out cheekily...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:46 am
*She tilted her head then smiled.* Wow, that wasn't very hard...or was it..*She laughed and grabbed his hand.* Shall we?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:54 am
He grinned, "Well ..." he moved closer to her, kissing her neck, "I think it would be for the best, to forget that arguement..." he kissed her ear tenderly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:58 am
Hmm...*She laid down on the couch and wrapped her arms around his neck.* And how do you propose we do that?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:01 am
He lay, holding himself above her, kissing and gently biting her neck. "hmm.. well .. we could move .. or we could stay here .. its not like many people come in.." he whispered.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 am
And if they did that would just make it all the more fun. *She smiled brightly then waved her hand. A blanket appeared over top of them and the lights dimmed.*
((You get to do the time warp. Hahaha!!))  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff