Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:43 pm
*Miso stares blankly, and steps towards the desk.* I...I don't have a library card. And even if I did, I wouldn't check-out "Cross-dressing for Dummies".

*Miso clenched his fist, and shook it slightly.* To believe that those fools would impede my progress by breaking my castle, and then they have the audacity to charge me with false library fines! *Miso's perfectly trimmed eyebrows perked up suddenly.* Say, you wouldn't happen to have a record of who shot up Dis, would you?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:51 pm
"Dis?" The winged-one inquired, scribbling. "'Cross-dressing for Dummies' you said?" He pushed his rolling chair to another portion of the desk, pen still in hand and opened a drawer, flipping through the cards within. "It is out. And your name is on it. Perhaps it was a prank?" He set the card retrieved from the drawer down beside the paper and continued filling the form out as he waited a reply.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:28 am
klausolas
Himiko nodded "A library card. Okay I guess I could use one. Will you meet me at the bottom?" And did you mention your name>"
Because things are the way they are. . .

Vincent smiled and scratched his head, "I'll be really glad to meet you at the ground floor, miss - but I still have chores to perform. Rest assured, my library-buddy, hentaisuki [Daisuke] shall be at the information desk to guide you."

He then pushed something in his ear and talked to the air as if talking to someone, "Yo. Hentaisuke~ someone's gonna drop there and would like some help making an account. The dragon-lady you saw up here."

Vincent paused a bit and looked back at Himiko, "Ah. yeah. . . sorry about the interruption. Daisuke shall be at the ground floor waiting for you. I'm Vinchie. And you are?"

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:46 pm
*Miso nodded, and leaned over the counter.* Dis. The City of Hell. I took it with me when I left, and we used it as the ISA headquarters. Before it got shot down, of course. *Miso chuckled slightly, and for whatever reason, he deemed it necessary to climb onto the counter.* Hmph. This is the second time someone has tried to smear my...partially good name. I bet it was that blind guy...  

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:40 pm
((good name??? in a pigs eye!))
a mysterious girl made her way past the library folk and crazed demons unseen and entered the second floor of the library
read the books...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:13 pm
"Master Ansem had nothing to do with the destruction of Dis." The polite man behind the counter said, drawing a book from beneath the counter. He opened it and turned the pages slowly. "Indeed, it seems he had very little to do with that assualt at all. According to this history, written as events unfolded by one privy to the most minute details, it was..." And there the man hummed, pausing.
"Now, now... You should subscribed to your own rules." he told the invisible one. "What was I saying, Mister Miso?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:19 pm

Daisuke motioned aback from the floating piece of paper and uttered a nod. "Yes, I understand." He was talking to Vincent with the bone patch comm. "Could you send her to wait up on the front first. . . I'll just meet her there Vinchie-kun. Ehh. . . things are getting somewhat warm here."

"Okama o kowai na no~", he whimpered in a weak and scared voice, and then run towards the door to meet what Vincent calls to be a dragon-lady.

-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:47 pm
*Miso sat on the ground rubbing his head, before noticing that his blue and white striped panties were showing. He leaped to his feet, blushing slightly.* Y...you were just telling me who shot down Dis. And who's that invisible hand belong to? I'm going to have to...deal with them at a later date.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:01 pm
Jaquelyn spent her time studying the paper with what appeared an invisible hand holding it up. She leaned over looking closely at the finger imprint on it. "Hm...neat." She decided to poke the imprint of the finger to see if there was any physical object, cloaked by non-normal means holding it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:03 pm
Himiko glanced back at Vincent as she made her way to the edge of the roof.
"My name is Himiko and thanks for the help"
She then dives off the roof in a free fall enjoying the scenery rushing past. As she passes the sixth story she unfurls her wings and lands easily on her feet. She shakes her head a bit to make her ears pop and goes to the front door to meet Daisuke.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:20 pm
Jacquelyn pouted at the piece of paper. " Well, it certainly does like to insult people. I mean, Fuzzbrain? That's an new one in my book." she joked, sarcastically. " But, like the librarian who told Miso of his book said, words are just that." She decided to ignore the paper for the time being and start paying attention to more important matters at hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:41 pm

It was at the same moment as Daisuke went out of the welcoming room that he saw the girl indeed fall down but managed to land gracefully at the walk. Her wings definitely made her look like a dragon - and the wings added more confidence in Daisuke as he approached the girl.

"You. . . are Himiko? Right?", the seemingly timid boy offered a hand, "I'm Daisuke - pleased to meet you."

-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Allan waved his hand dismissively at the paper. "Ignore it." he said simply. "It isn't worth the trouble of retribution." He set the book on the counter and turned pages. "The one who destroyed Dis... Yes... That was, I do believe... Indeed it was..." He looked up, smiling urbanely, "That would be myself."
His red eyes glowed still, and the smile may have been urbane, but it was dangerous.
"Do you need something?" And his polite desk-worker attitude was almost entirely gone; his pointed canine showed through the smile,, and the look in his eyes was the most lethal looking thing about him. but his hands rested on the desk before him, folded neatly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff