Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:12 am
o_0! i cant wait till the newest chapter is out so i can read it!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:49 pm
yeah have you translated chpt 8 is it?  

Caprika

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:50 pm
solarfacade
Yay, Leri, thank you SO much for posting that! Someone posted a link to it on the Tanemura Arina LJ community I belong to, but for some reason the s-manga.net page never loads on my computer, so I wasn't able to look at a big version of it. Ahhh, Mao-kun looks so cute. biggrin He kind of reminds me of Sirius Black, in a clean-cut sort of way. (I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter book... aaaah!)

*snicker giggle* I named my dog after Sirius Black xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:31 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Yay, Leri, thank you SO much for posting that! Someone posted a link to it on the Tanemura Arina LJ community I belong to, but for some reason the s-manga.net page never loads on my computer, so I wasn't able to look at a big version of it. Ahhh, Mao-kun looks so cute. biggrin He kind of reminds me of Sirius Black, in a clean-cut sort of way. (I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter book... aaaah!)

Heehee! That's cute. Do you mean you call him Sirius or Snuffles or what?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:39 pm
solarfacade
(I normally wouldn't say something like that, but I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter book... aaaah!)

I've only read the first 2 books and seen the first 2 movies so my friend is making me read books 3-5 this summer. Hopefully I'll finish in time for the new book (they're sort of long but I'm a fast reader so I might make it..not that it matters, though, since it'll probably be sold out right away. In that case I'll have to borrow it from my friend when she's done with it).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:36 pm
Im trying to translate the next chappie for you guys but sorry..im getting SO lazy with this. its so hard to white the things out and post new words in. Ill never be a editor. Lol. Anyway, im almost done tho~so keep your heads up!

i prob will get the newest ch of SDC by next week, so ill put up a summary of it on the announcement and updates~ or here, which ever or both. xd anyway, yeah. thats all i wanted to say  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:07 pm
solarfacade
Leri
solarfacade

I call him Sirius. I felt bad because everyone in my family thought it was such a bad name and they couldn't understand why I named him that in the first place xd

@ Kaze-san: YAY~ heart *cheers and gets the popcorn ready*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:33 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Leri
solarfacade

I call him Sirius. I felt bad because everyone in my family thought it was such a bad name and they couldn't understand why I named him that in the first place xd

@ Kaze-san: YAY~ heart *cheers and gets the popcorn ready*
DUDE!! i should call my dog that! why didnt i realize that before? lol. currently i only call her Rosy, which is her real name, but sometimes i call her izumi! lol. xd  

akeikas
Captain

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:13 pm
Skymeri
Um, I just read like all of the summaries for the new chapters and my head hurts now. @_@ Is it just me or does almost every guy -love- Haine!? I mean wth is the Mailman doing leaning over Haine. o_o And Maora acting like a man? xD Last thing, I don't know who to cheer for anymore: Fake Shizumasa or Real Shizumasa? I like teh both of them! >_<

...I'm going to crack in two ._.

Yes! I totally think that too. I could only find like 2-3 guys who don't. Even her step brother... Some people think the Shizumasas don't like her, but I think they do. I think the fake one definetly loves her. (this of course me opinion though...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:00 pm
cool thanks for translating  

Caprika

Hanako Tsukiyama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:22 pm
Shinshi Doumei Cross rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding whee heart 4laugh rofl
I like Shizumasa, HAine and Ushio!!! Shizumasa is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read until chapter seven though! crying I can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:45 pm
Hanako Tsukiyama
Shinshi Doumei Cross rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding whee heart 4laugh rofl
I like Shizumasa, HAine and Ushio!!! Shizumasa is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read until chapter seven though! crying I can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh
ch8 is translated by me if u want it. but its not that good. >_< it is in the announcement page. but its in my photobucket. search izakirioFLAME if u want on photobucket  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:04 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Hanako Tsukiyama
ch8 is translated by me if u want it. but its not that good. >_< it is in the announcement page. but its in my photobucket. search izakirioFLAME if u want on photobucket

If you want, I could edit the scanlations (you know how all the scanlation groups have editors and everything). I have a good image editing program and I'm usually pretty good about noticing mistakes in grammar/spelling/etc. Plus I could host them on one of my sites..I have a few geocities sites laying around. ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:32 am
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Hanako Tsukiyama

If you want, I could edit the scanlations (you know how all the scanlation groups have editors and everything). I have a good image editing program and I'm usually pretty good about noticing mistakes in grammar/spelling/etc. Plus I could host them on one of my sites..I have a few geocities sites laying around. ^^'
hat sounds good! I just have to translate ch9. but my photoshot is being retarded...i cant work it lately. anyone want to help?

everytime i try to write, i click on the img where i want to write and the whole thing turns RED! and then, when i finish and even after i click enter, i cant write anymore!! eek cumpuzzled here...  

akeikas
Captain

Incense

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:37 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Hanako Tsukiyama

How people work photoshop is beyond me. O.O;  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces