Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Help! (UPDATE 02.11.05 - Celebi Movie MoveSet REVEALED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:17 am
I decided to go ahead and add Mist onto Suicune and Articuno. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:54 pm
At the suggestion of Fly Alexa-sama, I've decided to default and put Fly on all the Ledgendary birds.... with the exception of Lugia, flying is pretty much all we see them do outside of attacking and dodging people.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:47 pm
ZeekSlider
At the suggestion of Fly Alexa-sama, I've decided to default and put Fly on all the Ledgendary birds.... with the exception of Lugia, flying is pretty much all we see them do outside of attacking and dodging people.

".. When it isn't attacking anything."

Ahahahahahahaha! xd

I find that totally hilarious for some reason...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:49 pm
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider

Ahahahahahahaha! xd

Well, now that you meantion it, it is kind of funny how that works out. whee  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:27 pm
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider

Ahahahahahahaha! xd

Makes it sound like that they either attack things randomly, or fly around.

Which is basically the jist of things, really. Yay for blood-thirsty legendaries! O ___O

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:37 pm
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama

".. When it isn't attacking anything." Ahahahahahahaha! xd I find that totally hilarious for some reason...
Makes it sound like that they either attack things randomly, or fly around. Which is basically the jist of things, really. Yay for blood-thirsty legendaries! O ___O
The funny thing is, that's what they do unless they are provoked or arguementive with each other. Just look at Lugia. All it ever did was swim around peacefully with its baby and then Team Rocket had to try and capture it for their own purpose by kidnapping the baby. Can you say pissed off momma?  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:15 pm
Okay, that's the last time I trust a FAQ on how to complete the Little Cup in Stadium 2 with only rentals.

I really wish I wasn't so a**l right now about having a specific team on each cartrage and all that, but hell. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:33 am
You can tell I'm desprate for move set completion. sweatdrop

I added Roar to the Jotoh ledgendaries, mostly because that's what they do a lot of.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:38 am
I added Bite to the Jotoh Ledgendary Beasts for obvious reasons.

This leaves the Kanto Birds, Mew, and Entei with blank spots to fill. Any ideas would be nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:58 pm
After reviewing the second movie and the show, I added a few things to the Ledgendary Birds.

Articuno will now learn Icy Wind. Originally in the episode, it generates a blizzard every time it flys past Team Rocket and eventually rescues them, but I didn't like having Ice Bam and Blizzard in the same moveset since they kind of "function" the same way. The lowering of speed of Icy Wind was more favorable. This move completes Articuno's movie moveset.

Zapdos "talks" to Pikachu using a thunder attack that doesn't hurt Pikachu. The logical choice is Thunder Wave, hence it's addition. Zapdos needs one more move to complete its moveset.

Moltres will eventually learn Sunny Day. When it is captured in the movie, the sun disappears and it gets cold. Sunny Day does the opposite for the most part, and since I'm not playing in the Ru/Sap universe where Pokemon have abilities, this is the next best thing. This move completes Moltres's movie moveset.

I also added Softboil to Mew just because the little guy needs a healing move. sweatdrop It's moveset is now complete.

I still need a move for Entie and Zapdos. If anyone has seen the Zapdos Episode (the one after Ash is turned into a Pikachu), please tell me what moves it is reported to have used. In the meantime, I'll be doing my own research on that subject as well.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:51 pm
I researched and found that every time Zapdos makes itself known, rain clouds start to form. This means it knows and can learn Rain Dance.

I'm having a problem accepting this. Putting Rain Dance on Zapdos seems like suicide to me. Then again, having Fly in the moveset also seems like a suicide move.

Oh yeah, on that note, I found out via the Stadium 2 Library that when Fly is used, Thunder's accuracy doubles. Not its attack power, which is what Gust does.

Anyway, putting Rain Dance on Zapdos just feels like I'm asking the other Pokemon to bring it crashing down by using its own element type against it. What does everyone else thing about this?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:25 pm
I added Return to Entei. I completely forgot how loyal that particular Entei was to the little girl in the movie! gonk

The Movie Moveset is complete now (even though some movies were put in for other reasons). Critiques are more than welcomed!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:26 am
ZeekSlider
The Movie Moveset is complete now (even though some movies were put in for other reasons). Critiques are more than welcomed!

YAY! For Zeeky! *throws Legendaries-shaped confetti* Parteh tiiiiime! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:32 am
CPanda
ZeekSlider

YAY! For Zeeky! *throws Legendaries-shaped confetti* Parteh tiiiiime! whee
WHEEE!! Pokemon Movie party! Featuring the Premire of the Deoxy movie before it comes out on DVD!! I have an internet copy of the original Japanese! xd Who want's in?  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:20 am
You know, you guys can still suggest things for my Team Construction part.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff