Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
xXx_sydney_xXx
* gets his way towards the trp hole and yealls to the others* scream LETS GO, LETS GO *reloads and shoots to keep them at bay then jumps into the hole*
*jumps after*"Where is this leading to anyway?"((sorry g2g))

"shoot it!" she yelled at guzman[bye bye]
*shoots downward into the darkness in back of her as he slide downward and hits the floor* scream ((seeya))

then she scremed as the thing draged her off  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:24 pm
s**t lost her stressed * looks around and see only complete darkness, hold up his gun and turns on the flahlight and walks thru a dark hallway
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:30 pm
billy walks up to the thing draggin nicole and shoots it in the face a couple times then drop a fresh clip by her body "realod quik" he began firing at everything with both guns  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:36 pm
*Comlink*"What the..... Get away from.... need...... send he........."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:37 pm
Spartan-622
s**t evil stressed * RUNS DONE THE DARK EMPTY HALLWAY*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:39 pm
Spartan-622
billy followed where the his position was he ran up to him gun blazing his the creatures around him he got down on one kneee and coninuted to fire not missing a shot  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:53 pm
*meets more dogs* I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU scream stressed * does a one strike like Sephiroth in KHII killing them all*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:16 am
the thing draging her stoped she pulled away and tried to stand but fell right back down on her a** and stared at the celling it had a small hole in it sudinly some one injected her with some thing she hoped up and ran away back to where they team and her droped in she didnt yell all you couldn't hear anything

she ran into guzman littliry they fell she had fainted because she knew that thing was olny short lasting  

l o v e s y d n e y

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:20 am
xXx_sydney_xXx
the thing draging her stoped she pulled away and tried to stand but fell right back down on her a** and stared at the celling it had a small hole in it sudinly some one injected her with some thing she hoped up and ran away back to where they team and her droped in she didnt yell all you couldn't hear anything

she ran into guzman littliry they fell she had fainted because she knew that thing was olny short lasting
"Huh. Hey are you okay I saw that thing drag you away."*notices little hole where injected*"Hey what happened there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:37 am
l o v e s y d n e y

s**t this is bad stressed * carries her to the wall and studies her* this really cant be good evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:59 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

s**t this is bad stressed * carries her to the wall and studies her* this really cant be good evil

the large monster that had carried her off earlier was back for revenge it was large and slimy with a mechity and i sliced right behind guzman and said in a deep demony voice "girl"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:42 am
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

the large monster that had carried her off earlier was back for revenge it was large and slimy with a mechity and i sliced right behind guzman and said in a deep demony voice "girl"
scream *turns around and tries to cut its head of with his katana but its stops cuz its right side of it is full of mecha * eek s**t scream stressed * Picks up bloodlust and runs around another dark hallway away from the creature* What the ******** was that scream evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:02 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

scream *turns around and tries to cut its head of with his katana but its stops cuz its right side of it is full of mecha * eek s**t scream stressed * Picks up bloodlust and runs around another dark hallway away from the creature* What the ******** was that scream evil

she responded weakly "obvisouly it wants a girl"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:12 am
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

stare yeah i kinda figured that * looks around and puts Bloodlust done* lets rest for a bit((gotta go be back in an hour or so))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

stare yeah i kinda figured that * looks around and puts Bloodlust done* lets rest for a bit((gotta go be back in an hour or so))

"uh duh well i think thats the wasnt the worst of it some one or some thing injected me with some thing" she showed the hole in her leg  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff