Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:05 am
Leri
Aisu-Kitsune
Leri
I ended up seeing one accidentally while visiting people's deviant arts sweatdrop

Probably mine... ninja

Actually, I think it was yours Aisu-Kitsune sweatdrop
oo~ i want to see but devi place doesnt like me that much. >_< I have no idea how to search for imges and stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:59 am
I dislike deviantart. Well, it's not bad but it takes too long just to see a picture. gonk

P.S. I realized I've never used the following emoticons in any of my post:

biggrin smile redface scream stressed surprised lol razz evil twisted mrgreen pirate  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:33 am
Leri
I dislike deviantart. Well, it's not bad but it takes too long just to see a picture. gonk

P.S. I realized I've never used the following emoticons in any of my post:

biggrin smile redface scream stressed surprised lol razz evil twisted mrgreen pirate
i never used:
smile redface domokun wink sad surprised confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen rofl pirate talk2hand

yes, i dont use most of them. i usually just use xd lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:31 pm
Ok. I'm sorry to all who entered but I have some bad news. I cut off the special awards. Here're my reasons (and if you can convince me to put them back in, I might add them back):

(The listed things are not in any order whatsoever)

1. I want to start this contest and I'm sure you do too. The reason why this contest hasn't started yet is because I don't even have the gold for it. So I cut off the three prizes.
2. It brings more competition. If you want the main prize, you'll make better effort in knowing you want to win it. Although, I'm really sorry that it's a bit small. crying
3. This is the main reason I cut it off. There're 8 contestants and there would be 5 prizes. If 5 of the 8 contestants got prizes, the balance of the prizing would be rather unfair (especially to the 3 other contestants). Also, I noticed that I had answered Skymeri's question about using pencil, cg or anything like that.

Leri
Hmm... you know, I was just thinking about that lol But no, there won't be a difference. Like I posted, the picture will be graded on: creativity, originality, overall composition and the emotion that your picture brings (if any). I find it unfair to grade art on whether its a CG or not because some don't know or don't have the programs to do a CG picture so no, there won't be a difference.

But because you asked such an intriguing question Skymeri, I'm gonna put three more prizes up xd

I'll keep my word, I'll add three prizes and most likely, the three prizes are 1k each. How you'll earn a prize from those three prizes... well... I said I'm not gonna pick favorites. I'm leaving it to the rest of the Tanemura Arina members of this guild to pick three entries that they like. However, it must be one picture of one contestant. So you can't you vote for two entries of the same contestant and one entry of another contestant and say those're your top 3 entries. The top three favorites (minus the 1st place and 2nd place winners) will each win 1k.

If you want to convince me to go back to the original prizes, feel free to PM me.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:39 pm
All contestants who wanna quit participating this contest may do so crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:47 pm
Leri-chan, I still wanna participate! heart Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get lots of entries.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:05 pm
solarfacade
Leri-chan, I still wanna participate! heart Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get lots of entries.

*hug*~ Wah. I'm kinda scared >_o;;; I keep thinking that since I changed the prize, people'll drop out >___>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:22 pm
-_- I f I could,I would join....but my scanner is all messed up! gonk But maybe I could find out some other way....if I do I would definately join! 3nodding  

Ramtasma

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:16 pm
Leri
solarfacade

*hug*~ Wah. I'm kinda scared >_o;;; I keep thinking that since I changed the prize, people'll drop out >___>

Hey, I'd participate even if there wasn't a prize. So I'm still in. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:59 pm
crying I love you guys.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:42 pm
I wonder, can I still join? ^_^;; I know it's a little late, but I wonder if I still can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:56 pm
Yeah you still can 3nodding  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:06 pm
hehe~ i invited more ppl to join this guild, and maybe we can get more ppl to try~ hey Leri, could this contest start after we get 100 members? *is my goal* well, i was thinking since this guild grew a lot in past few weeks, because of FMWS being released, i thought it possible to get 100 members~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:41 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
hehe~ i invited more ppl to join this guild, and maybe we can get more ppl to try~ hey Leri, could this contest start after we get 100 members? *is my goal* well, i was thinking since this guild grew a lot in past few weeks, because of FMWS being released, i thought it possible to get 100 members~ heart

Ahh, 100 members is a lot. I would be happy if this remained a fairly small guild, so that everyone knows everyone else and there aren't millions of posts to read each time I sign on. With more people, it's harder to keep up.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:49 pm
Mm... right now, gold doesn't seem to be the problem anymore. I'm starting this contest a week after the first September.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff