Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 108 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:03 pm
"I trust no one except my momma." Tsubaki said defiantly, "And Tsubaki can look after herself like always." She frowned at him, "The end you seek will always be just out of grasp of your fingers as long as there is a will for it to resist you." She said stubbornly; "So you should just forget about it." She said absently, Tsubaki peered up at the dorm directly over her head to check the direction they were going in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Kagahn stood angrily and slammed the door to Kumizu's room. "Insolent child! I can find my son on my own, without your help." He literally stepped over Tsubaki as he walked toward Ayise's room.  

Kumizu

Kumizu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Kumizu approached his door with his ID card in hand. He slid it into the reader. After a second, he heard a beep and a blue light flashed. He opened the door and walked into the room.

What... what just happened? I was finally going to spend some time alone with Ayise and she ran off like that... The one aspect of water that Kumizu wasn't strong in was telepathy, something that lately annoyed him. All he had to go on was what she had said, and she had basically told him to stay away from her.

Kumizu let out a sigh as he sat down on his couch. He wasn't tired, he just needed to sort all of this out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:19 am
The person at the door rapped loudly, "Oi, open up will you?" The voice sounded impatient, "You...don't move." Seiya's voice snapped at what was presumably another person.

"What are you doing, I told you I'm-" A slightly familiar voice.

"Look argue all you want, but its either this or I'll tell him behind your back, hm?"

"Seiya, please."

"There are few things I won't tolerate and this is one of them..."  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:17 pm
Kumizu rolled over in bed, trying to block out the noise. It had been a couple of days since he'd talked to Ayise and considering the last time they were together, he didn't think it would be her. The only other visitor he could think of was Kagahn, and the teleport block would stop the older man from entering.

The days since the... incident had been uneventful. Kumizu went to his classes, to the library, and yesterday had stopped off at the labs to drop off some supplies. He didn't know anyone else well enough to hang out with outside of class.

The knocking didn't stop and Kumizu finally gave up. He grabbed his cane grumbling and made his way out of the bed and to the door. When he opened it, his expression changed; he wasn't expecting Ayise... and not Seiya, either. "Is something wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Ayise was frowning, a facial expression which was beginning to leave lines on her face by now. She looked tired, the bags under her eyes were darker than usual and gave away that she wasn't getting much sleep; well, even less sleep. But the more obvious sight was the bleeding gash on her forehead close to her hairline and the smaller cut on her right cheek. Her hands were hidden in her sleeves, but to anyone paying attention she seemed to be nursing them. She was staring concentratedly at her feet.

"Isn't it obvious?" Seiya just sounded exasperated, "She doesn't want to tell anyone what happened so she won't go and have her injuries treated. This looks a little beyond first aid to me..." She ran her fingers through her hair, "I know she's been having a little temper tantrum lately but would you...?"  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:47 pm
Kumizu bit his tongue instead of making a comment about how Seiya was actually coming to him for help. "Come in, come in." Before she could protest, he had grabbed Ayise's arm and led her to the bed. He gently laid her down and then put a hand on the bed itself. The water ceased moving around and sat still, cushioning Ayise as if she were on a cloud. Kumizu then leaned over and lightly brushed his lips against the cut on her forehead. The second he did, a cooling sensation would come over her and the wounds would be healed. "What happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:09 pm
Ayise remained completely silient, her eyes avoiding him. "..."

"She doesn't want to talk about itm so I suppose it wouldn't be my place either to tell you..." Seiya looked at Ayise for a moment, "As much as I dislike you Kumizu, I actually prefer you over Elliot...he gives me the chills; and my nerves aren't rattled easily. Ever notice that strange aura he has...?" She covered her mouth quickly her eyes widening drmatically, "Oops, did I say that? Thinking out loud again...Ayise, I'll come check on you later; I'm sure you'd rather be alone..." She skipped out the door closing it behind her.

"When I get my hands on her..." Ayise squeaked, her eyebrow twitching vaguely in annoyance, she sat up. "I didn't want to come here." She said bluntly trying to move her fingers, it didn't work. Another try, the budged. "I'm sorry for being a bother but I...don't like hospitals very much and..." Her fingers danced over a light hand shaped bruise on her thin wrist. "Ah, I feel WAY better now, thanks a lot!" She chirped, her normally upbeat personality springing into view. Although her face was still drawn, a rather forced looking smile covered her face and she giggled.  

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Well, at least she trusts me more than Elliot, Kumizu thought as Seiya left. That's a compliment... I think.

Kumizu was troubled by the thought that Ayise didn't want to see him. They had become so close and all of a sudden things were falling apart. He noticed the bruise as she looked at it, but before he could say anything she mentioned how much better she felt. Kumizu knew she was lying, but now wasn't the time to push it. "I don't think you are way better right now. I can tell your injuries aren't all physical; you need to get some rest.

"I know you don't want to be here with me, but neither Seiya nor I want you with Elliot right now." Kumizu went to the closet to get a blanket. "We don't have to talk as long as you get some sleep."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:40 am
Ayise blinked and just turned her head away from him, "Whatever." She said her face completely dark. The light seemed to have instantly vanished, her happy confidence gone. She laid back and stared up at the ceiling seemingly trying to pretend he didn't exist.

She hadn't been laying down for more than a minute before she drifted off to sleep, the bags under her eyes saying that she hadn't for a while.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:30 pm
Well... Kumizu had expected this reaction, but he still felt disappointed. "Okay." He quietly draped the blanket over Ayise as she closed her eyes. He was right; it seemed like it had been a long time since she had gotten any sleep.

Considering that she didn't really have any interest in talking with him, Kumizu doubted Ayise would want to wake up next to him, so he laid down on the couch. There was a book on the coffee table in front of him, simply titled Wind. He picked it up and started reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:10 pm
Ayise was completely still for a few minutes before she began to toss and turn, whimpering in her sleep. The muscles in her body tensed and she looked like she was in pain of some kind.

Her face contorted and tiny flames flicked across every few seconds; until they stopped completely and she settled back into sleep.

Then she began to scream, she sat up suddenly, having woken herself up. She blinked and took a deep breath, trying to remember where she was. She seemed surprised to see another person and stared curiously.

"Merlo?" She called quizzically, "Could you bring me my tea now?"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:16 am
Kumizu was a bit too involved in the book to notice Ayise until she began to scream. He jumped up and ran to her, ignoring his cane, but then stopped short as she spoke. "Merlo? Who's Merlo? It's me, Kumizu!" What the hell's going on now?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:49 pm
"What about water? Don't be silly Merlo." She waved her hand at him dismissively, "Where am I anyway? I thought mother wanted me to come to the drawing room after I had my morning tea." She looked annoying through slightly glazed dull green eyes.

"I'm not feeling so well though, so could you ask Ryou to take Tsubaki down to the stables so she can play? She's still afraid of horses but she'll have to get used to them. Honestly, she gets along fine with Mimsy but she can't stand horses." She laughed, unlike her usual giggles this was a true laugh and sounded like the delicate ringing of bells.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:23 pm
Kumizu just kind of stood there with his mouth hanging open. Even if he could get a word in, he wouldn't know what to say. He was snapped out of this stupor when he heard Ayise laugh. I've never heard her laugh like that before... she truly sounds carefree.

Okay, let's try this from a different approach.
Kumizu sat down on the bed next to Ayise. He closed his eyes for a moment. Outside, water condensed in the air and clouds covered the sun, darkening the sky. "Miss Ayise, it's much too dark out, and it looks like it's going to storm. I'd rather Tsubaki not be out in the rain, and your mother is still sleeping. I hope you don't mind staying in here until the storm passes." Of course, that wouldn't be any time soon.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff