Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:07 pm
"Not here... besides, I left that place for a reason." apparently something had touched on a nerve of the Lich Kings, and he began to leave the room. "It will take me time, but I will se what I can do. In the meantime I think it would be best for me to investigate this 'party'." He left the room and storde quickly from the surounding area.

The revenant sudenly turned to adress both Hasmat and X "The master has left the necropolis. He tells me that it would be advisible for you to seek out a place of rest if you intend on staying. Any unfiled grave, mosoleum, chloisture, or monument is availible."

((To plushie palace))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Er...

Thanks for the offer but we have a few more things to do, research and such... if there's a library or somthing that would be great...

Fuses together and Goes to Mecha Main Street arrow  

HasmatX

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:58 pm
"Hmm what shall I do..."

He rests on the ceiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:09 am
HasmatX says Hello to the revenant, And finds what he thought was an uninhabited mosoleum, Not reading the sign that said "Keep out, don't Disterb the Mauler family's eternal slumber", and goes inside, word is spread throughout the little necropolis and there was a large croud betting on how long he would live, looking through the large grate in the celling

50 morra he dies

100 morra he dies in thirty minutes

500 he dies in ten

hearing the din while he was trying to read HasmatX puts the book back in his belt and yells

1000 Morra from each of you I survive!

The undead croud outside screams

Deal!

they lock the door and HasmatX Hears the sound of shifting stone... a LOT of shifting stone

This can't be good...

You said it

he backs away from the sound of shifting stone his only hope was for someone to open that door

he hears a lot of moaning and groaning

Holy Shinto...  

HasmatX

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:02 pm
Ok, Hasmat you are going to get a crash course of ninjitsu: Chakra is the source of ninjitsu and for what you are about to do you need to focus it in your legs

But how do i access it?

Feel for a second energy inside you, and use your instincts

Hasmat acceses his talisman and found that energy

Found it

Oh, thats right we are fused aren't we? Now I will teach you Kuang-Shi ninjitsu: Ti Kwan Leap. It has one move but its very effective: Boot To The Head. Focus the Chakra into your legs, leap and kick the opponents head.

HasmatX focuses his Chakra in his legs Sees the first zombie leaps and kicks it's head. It soars back taking three others with it and smashes into the far wall.

Holy Shinto!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:04 pm
The Lich king walks into the area and activates his most basic power as a Lord of Undeath. His voice ooms across his domain, into the ground, walking those buried in graves yet to be exhumed.

"RALLY TO ME! We have work to do if we are to gain the power we hunger for!"

Even the zombies in the fight look upwards, and begin to climb towards the ceiling, the undead above strain to move the ocks, then set out towards their leader.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:16 pm
HasmatX comes out of the hole just made

WOOHO! I'm alive! And I won the bet to boot!

a large sack of morra is dropped on HasmatX crushing him

Oof!!

Think of this as strength training

Managing to get out from under the bag he follows the croud, dragging his burden, and wondering what this "work" might be...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:29 pm
He launched into what would apear to be a pre-writen speach. "My fellow reanimated, to long have we suffered under the heal of the living. Scapegoating, genocide, and endless rebukings have been our lot. But now is our time to rise up!" he gestured drmaticly, and the horrors assembled in front of him bellowed with aproval. "As you know, I have been finding a way to solve our problems. One of the items we need is in our grasp. However, it is under carefull gaurd, and we must march now while the taking. We must attack the Jarian base now, and secure that item for ourselves. The dimension cutting blade will be ours!" with this, the din of undead voices was deafining.

He lead the group quicklyt to where the memories guided him ((To jarian base))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:47 pm
HasmatX Heads to the gate, thinking of how to store his morra, how to get back on the starship aria, and how to pay off the contract...

to Mecha Main Street arrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:36 pm
*Miso crept to the entrance of the Little Necropolis, and after looking around for a few moments, he pulled out a Breaching Charge from his pack.* Alright...Check your weapons, Jacquelyn. Things could get dangerous from here on out... *He set the breaching charge on the gate, and stepped back a few feet, the detonator in his hand.*  

Anakoni

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:09 pm
::Byako Random Event::
An anvil falls out of the sky. No one knows where it came from, but out of the sky it came anyway. Straight at the charge that had been placed on the gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:27 pm
*Oddly enough, the laws of physics kick in, and the anvil also smashes the gate.* Hm. Imagine that... *Miso shrugs, and rechecks his gear.* I guess that's our cue. *He heads into the necropolis, USP in his hand.*

((What? I'm not breaking any rules.))  

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:33 pm
((dont take it personaly he pulls these stunts on everyone including his own members.
no idea why really but i dont think you broke rules though your characters actions are a tad overkill for jelousy in my opinion))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:00 pm
Unfortunatly for Miso, the undead were returning from the Jarain door just at this time. they paid no attention to the broken gate however, their were other ways in. The necropolis was Byakos graveyard after all. They soon had the lone man surrounded.

A small skull with one eye pulled itself along the ground with tenticles. A voice echoed from inside it, "Seeing as all things must return to the earth through the grave, I suppose we should welcome you home... Now, are you ready to face the forces of unending death? You can still leave, while you have the chance."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:56 pm
*Miso laughed, and laughed harder. He laughed so hard, he almost began to cry.* Bwahahahahaha! Unending death?! Am I supposed to be scared? *Miso reached into his pack, and pulled out a lawsuit.* Now, we can do this the hard way, or the harder way. The hard way involves me suing your master for various reasons, including (but not limited to): Identity theft, bad fashion sense, and lack of taste when it comes to interior design. *Miso cleared his throat, and continued.* Or, me and Jacquelyn could take the "Un" out of "Undead" for all of you, and turn this place into a big piece of swiss cheese. *Miso bows slightly, and raises his arms to about waist level.* Not a hard decision.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff