Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:26 pm
HasmatX emerges from the creature absolutely coated in blood (the creatures intestins sevearly burned) the smell of freash blood draws the entire legion of bodies into chasing only HasmatX, who runs into the dust, and into the hallway passing kokowagata and the vampires, the wall of flesh in hot persuit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:51 pm
the masses of meat continued to chase hasmat  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:51 pm
HasmatX reaches into his sleave and pulls out ....

The leader of the Khights who say NI!

He starts yelling NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI!NI! NI!

HasmatX continues running haing no regard for the knight bravely standing and yelling "NI!" at the meat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:06 am
Traven could fell the hand leaving his mind,

"AHH the sword must have fested on it soul,"

Traven jumped back into his body, whitch his left arm had been choped off. He picked it up and took his swords of the cretures souless body. he comanded the to attack the wall of meat as traven tryed to reattch his arm. the now souless creture attacked the wall of meat unablele to die uless it was compleatly riped to sheards.  

Traven_Arrain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:30 pm
the wall of meat absorbed the souless creature almost instantly and formed into a large mallet which began pummeling the night of ne over and over and all that remained was a pair of knees

and a dark portal opened below traven pulling him away into a diffrent possability
where the very room resonated a phycic surge that thretened to shatter his mind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:13 pm
Brett stared at everything going on and coughed. "Ooookay then. CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!" He jumped into the air and brought his sword down on one of the zombie things.  

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:09 pm
Continuing to run down the coridor HasmatX pulls out ..........

A Nuclear Waste Barrel

Hasmat rolls it up the hallway toward the meat and continues running down the hallway  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:39 pm
The dwarf, who hereditarily was drawn to anything earth-made, instantly noticed the blue clay under their feet.

"Ye know, lad. I believe either we've struck a coincidence, or somebody might be giving us a helping hand."

Raziel nodded quickly, following after the clay trail, hoping that it would bring them closer to their goal.  

Angelic King Raziel

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:55 am
He simply stands perfectly still for a few moments before swinging the Red Pyramid in a perfect arc, cleaving the vampires in half. The vampires were indeed still alive, but in several pieces. He ignored the helpless piles of undead flesh, and chased after HasmatX. The vampires would eventually be able to pull themselves together, but that didn't really matter.

He looks at the masses of meat pursuing his target, and pauses.

He raises his hand and a dull green glow shows for a moment. And soon after carrion flies begin to assault the wall of meat, biting and tearing at the masses, and laying thick layers of eggs on top of them. Soon after the eggs hatch, and maggots writhe over the surface of the meat masses. The tiny masses rapidly devour the fleshy fiends.

The wall of meat does devour a significant number of flies and maggots, but the sheer number assaulting the tumorous mass seems unrelenting.

"In the end it is the flies and filth that ultimately win. For the folly of man and flesh are weak."

"You! Undead thing! Wait! I have a deal for you!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 pm
Brett climbed onto a ledge once he saw HasmatX pull a barrel of nuclear waste out of his sleeve. "This is getting too weird."  

Brett_FM

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:19 pm
A pure grey feather fell softly from the sky and landed amidst the chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:49 pm
looking back to see he was a sizable distance from everything HasmatX stops to catch his breath

"You! Undead thing! Wait! I have a deal for you!"

HasmatX sees somone running toward him

Um... You mean me?

Careful Hasmat... I'm ready to assist

Hasmat rases his claws in front of him just in case  

HasmatX

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:27 pm
Brett leaped off of the ledge and landed ahead of the zombie things. "I have a bad feeling about this guy HasmatX!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:57 pm
I wouldnt worry to much he he seems peaceful enough to talk to. ... Er... Where's Traven?  

HasmatX

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:47 am
"Probably in a shadow. I don't know about this guy HasmatX. He doesn't look too friendly." Brett kept his sword drawn just in case.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff