Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
UnderOath:for fans only,keep your negativity to yourself!^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScreamoForEmo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:16 am
I think Thrice is amazing. Yeah I think Dallas was a better screamer than Spencer,but he's gone...too bad. I was going to go to underOATH'S show but I was flat broke. Which ******** sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:58 pm
CountGeorge137
[Putcoolnamehere]
I saw them live last night, they were so good! I can't even explain, they were the best. Veda was good. The Bled was good and then it came to Underoath and everyone went wild. And then Thrice and about half the crowd just left. Underoath was like "Hi, we're underoath" and everyone went crazy and then thrice came up and they were like "hey we're thrice" and all you heard was a few claps, lol.

thrice ******** blows now i thought they were the worst the bled was amazing Spencers other band This Runs Through is ******** amazing better than what hes doing know with underoath

true, I think spencer was better when he was with his old band, but I still wouldn't say he's bad, I think he's doing just fine right now, better than other bands going though the same thing ex.Saosin, Cove, ugh, Anthony G ((now in Circa Survive)) ******** amazing, but change happens, sucks though. Dallas was really good, he was seriously one of the best screamers ever I think.  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

()_)=- Mell0ws -=(_()

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:16 am
i love underoath!ive only seen them once, last summer in va, but wow!they were amazing heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:24 am
NOBODY , i mean NOBODY has heard of underoath around here.
but, according to my last.fm, they are my favorite band.
it scares me that they are so popular

Bonescape

killmaridead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:26 pm
ScreamoForEmo
I think Thrice is amazing. Yeah I think Dallas was a better screamer than Spencer,but he's gone...too bad. I was going to go to underOATH'S show but I was flat broke. Which ******** sucks.

Spencer Chamberlain is still hotter. Dallas wasn't hot. I saw underOATH with The Bled, Thrice, and Veda. They were dashing! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:58 pm
xunderOATHx777
ScreamoForEmo

Spencer Chamberlain is still hotter. Dallas wasn't hot. I saw underOATH with The Bled, Thrice, and Veda. They were dashing! <3

I don't think any one really cares about the hotness of Spencer or Dallas. We're basically compairing the screaming not who's hotter. I still presonally thing that they each are good for what the music is now and what is was them, th ey're changed a lot, and the screaming is good for what it is. Like would you think that Dallas would be good with Underoath right now? With how much softer ((not that they are soft at all)) they are now  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

killmaridead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:24 am
Ya think? lol Sorry. I think you have something against me or what?? Im just trying to get my opinion to you.
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:25 am
xunderOATHx777
Ya think? lol Sorry. I think you have something against me or what?? Im just trying to get my opinion to you.
<3

Personally Spencer is actually nicer than Dallas.  

killmaridead

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:21 am
xunderOATHx777
<3

sorry, I just really don't think most people in here think it matter's who's hotter, and I really don't want this thread to change into "oh yeah well James in the hottest out of all of them" because this is for the music you know. And I really don't think looks matter when you are talking about hwo's better at screaming. I mean here for example, if there was this really ugly guy but he could scream like, wow, holy damn wow. And then there was this really cute guy , drop dead, bang me now cute, and he sucked badly at screaming. I don't think anyone who was really intot he music would really care if he was hot, t hey'd still probably worship the ugly guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:27 am
I couldn't agree with you more. Im not saying Spencer is better because he's hotter than Dallas. Dallas is a way better screamer but it just makes me mad when people call SPencer a p***y because he's a really nice guy.  

killmaridead

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:05 am
xunderOATHx777
I couldn't agree with you more. Im not saying Spencer is better because he's hotter than Dallas. Dallas is a way better screamer but it just makes me mad when people call SPencer a p***y because he's a really nice guy.

yeah, I mean spencer is a really good screamer, but Dallas is good too, but I could still never say which one is better becauseI think they are equeally good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:11 am
yeah...there are times when you can say Dallas is better but Spencer is really really good too.  

killmaridead

Sick_Lullabies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:43 am
I like UnderOath.
most of the time they're angsty music for me.
sometimes it's 'heylet'sputjessicatosleeptonight'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:31 pm
Do you think Spencer would be noticed if he wasn't singing under the name 'UnderOATH'?  

Emery-kos

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:59 pm
Most likely, yeah, he's an awesome singer...>;D  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff