Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Mord Sith costume Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Hell yea! Please be my mistress!
  Meh, I've seen it before
View Results

Phanari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 am
Oh wow That's very creative.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:54 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
yeah i guess its a ptty good deal considering is not gonna be like crappy halloween toy costumes, but yeah i don't have the money or the means, sorry, i might make one myself eventually my and my friend have been practicing making our own armor and stuff, we are currently making an entire suit of armor out of pennies and duct tape
I'm gonna upload my Halloween pictures so that you can see the armor and weapons (all hand-made, all real) that my three friends made. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:11 pm
HALLOWEEN PICS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:40 pm
x3 I ish gonna make some armor, but only for my right arm at the moment, that or possible my left arm since my left arm is my shield-arm. Bi colline is a live action role playing convention, usually around 1500 people at Bi Collines, (a place with buildings and paths in the woods and all that, made and kept clean by the officials) and next summer I'm going, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to be, maybe a warrior. People really fight so I need to polish my skills, though I need to figure out what I wanna use first. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:21 am
i always wanted to do that, me ad my friend fight with sticks and such, because we don't want to kill each other with swords, but yeah, we fight and are about even, but when we fight other people we always win... and i wanted to role play like that, we had a huge one around here a few years ago but i couldn't go  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:09 pm
I've always had a hancering to do that too. Role playing is fun.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:48 pm
Phanari
I've always had a hancering to do that too. Role playing is fun.
yush! :3 -hugsies- n.n

Kolo: Yup, I used to do that a long time ago too. :3 Though people usually make their own weapons and they're done with either foam or silicone for safety purposes. We have a bunch in the basement, all different sizes and whatnot, even have shields and stuff downstairs. Someone made emblem designs on some by making forms with super glue and drying it. They made a Gryphon on one, a lion on another, and a dragon on a big tower shield. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:15 am
Living in the desert where no one else lives makes roleplay very fun.  

Phanari

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:33 pm
cool me and my friends have to together on stuff because i have the ideas he has the artistic skill, and vice-versa  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:21 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
cool me and my friends have to together on stuff because i have the ideas he has the artistic skill, and vice-versa
well that kind of stuff isn't artistic to make armor and weapons, it just takes the knowledge of your material and tools. I didn't know how and I learned how to make a sheath. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:55 pm
yeah, well i mean like, i can't get the fabric cut strait and stuff like that, if i did the cutting and drawing it would come out all lop sided  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:01 pm
Oh.  

Phanari

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:22 pm
yeah so me and my work together on all our art projects because i have the ideas he has the skill, thats what all our teachers say, what one of us is good at the other is bad at and vice-versa...well not bad, but not great...we are both at least pretty good at just about everything... jack's of all trades masters of a few  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:55 am
'kay. o.o

I like pie. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:38 am
if infinate why is there world hunger???  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games