Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harvey_b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:32 pm
hey i'm harvey and i was believing in ghosts since i was a kid. paranormal activity has been happening to me for some years now and i also post run on sentences  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:15 am
Well, Welcome to the guild Angel and Harvey. I wish you all the best. biggrin  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Milendil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:16 pm
Hey, I'm elfenlover. I can sense past energies which sometimes are ghosts among other things. Not much else, really.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:33 am
'lo. I'm Mitsh, and I'm friggin' tired. Eighteen, from Scotland, interested in magick and the paranormal en generale, so on, so forth. Whee. :3  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Erakay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:53 pm
I'm Skelly. I'm completely boring.. though most of my friends will say otherwise. Umm.. I like to write and watch horror movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:05 am
Well, welcome to the guild everybody! biggrin
Make yourself at home and all that jazz. 4laugh  

Lord Jagged
Captain

black love666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:55 am
this place is dying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 am
black love666
this place is dying

I noticed. Older members, or even some ofthe newer ones, just posted a bit and don't come back.
A little bit annoying...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Kimaris

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 am
Hello! I'm Jamie... or Kimaris, either name is fine. I've always believed in ghosts... my mom's side of the family has a long tradition of supernatural happenings... mostly traditional type things like hearing a knock on the door when a family member has died... stuff like that. Me, I decided to tempt fate and buy a house where a murder suicide took place four years ago (actually, I think today is the anniversary of the day the police came in and found the bodies... there's a news article about what happened here) And odd things have been happening ever since...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:25 am
Hello. I'm Dazzler. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

I have been interested in the supernatural since I was little but I look at this logically before I think it may be something supernatural.  

Dazzler

xGothgirlx14

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:17 pm
hey my names bree and im new  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:02 pm
Hi! I'm Erin. I ride horses. I love the beach. And I rock everyone's socks.  

lust_doll

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:08 pm
Hello... My name is... I'm not tellin'. But call me Dragon, or Busa. I joined pretty recently, aaaand... I "write" stories... Just not on paper. (As in, they're still in my head XD) I am a "smiley abuser". I'm into ghosts, Wicca, tarot, and the kinds of things people would stare at me for. I live with my family, and our 4 pets. A cat and 3 dogs, one of which is mine. He's a cute pup. I've had a lot of ghost, or ghost-like experiences, and so has my family. I'm the kind of person that squeals and does the happy-dance when she gets a book on paranormal stories.

I joined to keep my friends sane, by talking to others about such things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Okibokie, I'm Alice. My All the women in my grandmother's side of the family were witches. And....I'm not. So, i'm not into witch craft, i think of it as a form of worship to the devil. but i do enjoy chatting about paranormal experiences. (just not spells)  

x_Arieta_x

Amanda Lauren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am
Hi I'm new. I'm Amanda and I'm 14.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items