Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:28 pm
Miles looked to Yousei, and shook his head, the right corner of his lip twitching every few seconds. He gave up trying and frowned, sighing deeply. "It's not your fault" He said simply looking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 pm
After a few moments a group of sailors charged up the stairs screaming violently, flailing their arms about as a look of horror swept across their faces. Orion walked up the stairs soaked in blood, daggers poised in each hand to tear into the backs of those who turned to look at him. A sadistic grin sweeping over his face as he hurled another dagger, droping another sailor lifelessly to the ground.

He sighed and put his daggers away and began scaleing the main mast. Takeing a seat in the crows nest he looked out over the water, a grim look about his face.  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Yousei sighed, wondering what she could do to make him feel better. She slowly moved closer to him and smirked at him, hoping that he would return it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:20 pm
Miles looked to Yousei, smiling slightly back at her. He turned to face her completley, glancing about the boat trying to see if the man was still around. With no sign of him he shook his head, "I don't like that guy, Yousei... I don't like him at all. I can't trust him around you... anything" He quickly corrected himself, hanging his head.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:24 pm
Orion sighed looking down from the crows nest, "How long untill we get to the wastes?!" he yelled down to anyone who might of heard him, "I'm sick of just waiting around!"

Lighting a ciggarette he rested his back against the mast, looking out over the water. He began scaning the horizon for any sign of land, or enemy comeing up to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:28 pm
She looked up as he faced her, though her eyes fell at his remark, "I know.. He doesn't seem like a horrible person, though.." Yousei locked eyes with him again and smiled, "Let's stop thinking about that, and start thinking about Eden."

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:35 pm
Miles nodded and smiled, looking back to her. His focus broke as Orion called out to them. Missing most of the question, he just stood staring at the man for a second. After peicing together the possibilities he shrugged, "Who knows? Ask the capitan" He called back, shaking his head and looking out to sea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:40 pm
Sighing again he stood up and began to scale down the mast. With nothing around but water there was no need for him to be up there.

Glanceing over at the two of them talking he stoped in his tracks. approching within plain view of the man who had attacked him, the grim look subsiding back to its unemotional state. "miles is it?" he asked, cocking his head to the side a little as he walked, "I dont normally do this but...I'm sorry"

Continueing to walk past the two of them his eyes locked on miles face "I didnt know, I'll leave her be..."

He walked towards the stern of the boat "And your wise not to trust me." he said without looking back, droping a rolled up piece of partchment containing the wanted poaster of him on it "A smart man woulden't, but I have no reason to double cross anyone here..... yet.... that i can assure you"

As he sat down he looked back over his shoulder "And thanks for the lift, mighty kind of you."  

Orion Iasander

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:58 pm
Miles nodded to the man, looking back to Yousei. After a moment he looked up to the sky, half closing his eyes as the rain pelted his cheeks. Up until this point he'd completley forgotten it was raining. He smiled, shrugging it off and looking back to Yousei, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around her, pressing his lips to hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:13 pm
A painfull groan escaped Orions lips as he removed his jacket, exposeing the vast ammount of throwing knives lineing his torso and legs. "well, if im going to be here for a while I might as well do some upkeep" he said to himself as he removed the sheaths on his body and legs, setting them down beside him

With another groan he pulled off his black leather jerkin, his upper body was piled thick with muscles, though thin, he was well defined. large scars ran up and down his body, and a large wound was bleeding profusely under his left arm. Pulling some bandages out of his coat he began to wrap his torso, cussing under his breath all the while.

After wraping his wounds he began to sharpen each blade one after the other with a wet stone he had gotten out of his coat.  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:27 pm
Yousei looked up at the sky, as he had. The clouds were finally breaking, though the rain kept falling. Suddenly, she felt his arms around her and his lips against her own. She embraced his kiss, smiling brightly as she did so..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:37 pm
"YUCK!" Orion yelled across the deck with a bit of a grin, continueing to sharpen his blades. "Can't you two suck face somewere else?" he chuckled flashing another grin and a wink. "BAH! do 'er right there, I dont care" he laughed as he turned back to his blades.  

Orion Iasander

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:36 am
Witium finished up laying Camthalion down below deck on a bed. He put a hand on his head and smiled, "Good, no fever. Camthalion, you keep on fighting friend." The elf stood up from his crouching position and walked back up deck. His eyes shifted over to Karasu and he began walking up to the dragon. He knelt down agian and poured more of the green potion on some of her healing wounds and scabs. With carefully putting on the bandages one by one he made sure Karasu was officially patched up, "There ya are Karasu."

The elf smiled as the dragon lay there. Although he looked over to the rest of the group, "AYE! Help me lifted karasu to the lower haul were she'll be out of the elements wake." A couple sailors came by to help out too.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:33 pm
Yousei blushed brightly at Orion's remark and looked to the ground. Suddenly, a plank of wood was headed straight for Orion. Karasu had mysteriously gained a smirk, below.
Yousei looked up as she saw an object fly through the air and smiled, knowing exactly who it was.
"All right! Be right there!" she replied to Witium before running over to help him.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 am
Miles was left standing alone on the deck of the ship, shaking his head. He turned to his back faced the ocean closest to him, and sat on the railing, staring at the mast before him. Presently he stood, glancing around the ship to see who was there, and began climbing the tall mast, watching the crows nest as he made is ascent.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff