Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:21 am
haha... here's a stupid one...

in RE4 when you have Ashley, and you board the gandola and the villagers are coming at you from the direction you are going. well, my friend was playing and we heard a 'thump' on top of the cart, didn't think anything of it, thought maybe a pickaxe or some other weapon thrown at us had hit the cart. well, the ride got jittery and bumpy, and she and I are both like, "...huh?" and then suddenly...

...we realize there is a villager on top of the cart hacking at the bar that connects the cart to the rope, and before she can raise the gun to fire.... down does Leon, Ashley, and that crazy villager....

gonk

and I know we've died at least 5 times trying to shoot at that crazy cultist with the huge machine gun... we finally realized we'd be needing a Rocket Launcher....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:38 pm
Yeah on the cart thing I was scared to death. I finally saw the dude hacking away but it was too late...  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:54 pm
You don't need a rocket launcher. The automatic rifle does just as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:07 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah on the cart thing I was scared to death. I finally saw the dude hacking away but it was too late...
xDD I was aware that they'd jump on from what other people told me before I got to that point.. So I practiced and eventually got to the point where I could shoot each one of them coming my way with a shotgun xDD  

Uenna

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:48 pm
I was using the TMP on the part where you stop, I accidently hit the switch straight away and didn't get to kil many of em... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:02 pm
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
xDD I was aware that they'd jump on from what other people told me before I got to that point.. So I practiced and eventually got to the point where I could shoot each one of them coming my way with a shotgun xDD

I stood at the top of the gondola and shot at them with the rifle before getting on. ^^;;  

Lord Travis

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:04 am
I just remembered something I did a long time ago. When you are battling both the El Gigantes in the lava pit, I killed one of them easily with my rocketlauncher, then went on to try to kill the other one. I got it in the pit but I wasn't thinking at the moment and stood by the pit.... My planned failed.... It grabbed Leon and then killed him... I was an idiot that day...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:23 pm
#1 most ANNOYING death of all time. RE4. Professional mode. Castle. The huge room where there are cranks to lift up the platforms, you know, where Ashley says, "Look, there's a crank there!" then "Watch out for me!"
That room.
When you first enter and zealots just surround you, I got killed so many times there just because they were like everywhere... Most.... Annoying.... Ever!  

Biohazard EXTREME

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:21 pm
I've got the one piss off death of Resident Evil. Letting a chainsaw freak come up to you while you're reloading or shooting it in a corner cause it's a one hit K.O. Luckily there are only three... wait there's the Bella Sisters. But you can skip them them and fight an El higante instead which is easier in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:34 pm
At The Village: A
Chief's House: B
Another Section Of The Village Later: C
The Mines: D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K
Other Mines Area: L
Bella Sisters: M,N

I think there were others also, but that list is not in order.

OfWenzel

PhusionStar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:58 pm
OfWenzel
At The Village: A
Chief's House: B
Another Section Of The Village Later: C
The Mines: D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K
Other Mines Area: L
Bella Sisters: M,N

I think there were others also, but that list is not in order.

Sorry I always forget about how many there are becaause I kill them with my infinite racket launcher because it's friggin hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:41 pm
PhusionStar
I've got the one piss off death of Resident Evil. Letting a chainsaw freak come up to you while you're reloading or shooting it in a corner cause it's a one hit K.O. Luckily there are only three... wait there's the Bella Sisters. But you can skip them them and fight an El higante instead which is easier in my opinion.

I beat the Bella Sisters in one try. I think it might have been more luck then skill, as I was pretty close to death when all was said and done.

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

The-Jon-T

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:27 pm
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy

the cart thing is easy as long as you don't let guys jump on. Before you get on you can snipe the guys who jump on from the front edge. And JJ(the chain gun guy) is easy to kill with the automatic rifle.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:34 pm
PhusionStar

The bella sisters are way easier. In the arena there is a corner right next to the Bella sister holding the ruby. You know, the one with yellow. Anyways, as long as you have all your weapons max ammo and a shotgun you can easily take everyone out from there. In the corner no one can sneak up on you, and it may sound stupid to corner yourself, but trust me, it works perfect. I gaurantee it will work first try. Just make sure you know were it is when you first jump in the arena.  

The-Jon-T

dont burn children

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:17 pm
In Re4 When I got my Head Chopped off a couple of times by the Chain Saw Man, and that damn Del Lago ate me atleast 4 times....
Annoying.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces