Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Stomping past the zombies in the town Tobias took a puff on a cigarette. "This might get fun." Tobias said punching a zombie and sending it bouncing into a wall. He dusted off his fist and smiled. "Mikargi fang!" He said punching the ground sending shrapnel flying into other zombies as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:46 pm
The zombies definetly did not have the advantage of intelegence, technique, or power on there side, but they most assuridly had the advantage of numbers.

One loomed out of the sahdows, and clutched at Tobias' chest, rotting fingers digging roughly at flesh.

THey did not have violent attempts, however... IN fact, they turned there heads to look at there wounded comrads who were already regaining their footing.

Almost on cue, of X's "decorater" comment, thee was a flash in the sky, and ash began raining down... SLowly it covered everything around the area.

Shortly after another shape began moving about in the shadows... the fiery skeleton of a dog frolicking hapily in the ash, which slowly began to coat its body like skin.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Tobias grabbed the zombie's arm with a questioning look on his face. As he held the zombie's arm it began to burn and crumble. "Wow; these things are smarter than I thought." He said thrusting his pam into the chest of one sending a blast of wind through it and a few other rotted bodies. ""That technique is the true tiger salvo, I was trying to use raging palm strike."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:29 pm
Uh-oh

as she saw the ash coming down; she held her breath, flicked out a kunai, cut off an arm of her kimono, and tied it into a mouth mask to keep her from sufficating

she smiled an unseen smile at the sight of the dog and walked on  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:09 pm
Tobias walked as the ash seemed to be pushed away by an invisible force and swirls around him like a tornado. "Why is it that the sky is raining down ash but there really isn't a source?" He said whistling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:32 pm
Puff slowly walked into the area sniffing the air. "I'm starting to lose the scent of that woman to the raining ash." He said sniffing deeper as he started running still pulling Haru behind him. "Come on HAru pick up your feet, you can run faster than me." He said between sniffs.  

Rozalin Wednesday

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:06 pm
lets see if i wanted to be alone where would I be

she goes into a side alley silently thanks to the ash  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:20 pm
Haru grabbed Puff's pony tail and jammed his feet in the ground to stop the maller male. "Stop right here. I am saying screw it we aren't in the shape to fight her again; I'm too tired using the Decaforce sword so many times." He said sitting down under a ledge so the ash didn't cover him. "And plus this stuff is covering up potential tracks."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:01 pm
((You know Kupo, your complaints of others god modding are a lot easier to take serious when you don't push the envelope yourself.))

The zombies crumpled at the blast, and those that were uninjured glared. It was clear this person did not want to leave them in piece to do there duty...

The slowly cirlced around the man, begining to look feral like wild dogs. There only objective would be to eject the man from the district, unless of course another target presented itself.

One finaly lunged in, at first trying to initat another graple, but unexpectantly stumbling and sliding so as to knock out the mans legs from under him.

Teh skeleton dogs size was slowly growing, and it soon became aparent that it was in fact Cu, familiar of the Lich King. It sniffed about, slowly folowing the path taken by the woman, X.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:12 pm
((I really don't see it, Do you mean Haru or Tobias?))

Tobias looked up at the sky as his head spun. He sat up to see the zombies were gathering around him. "I didn't see this coming when I left the church; this makes me look even dumber than I did leaving my friends behind."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Puff saw the Zombies surround the Man who had saved him earlier. He let go of Haru and slid to a stop next to the guy on the ground. "Leave this man be, I'll keep him from harming any other zombies as long as he stays here." He clicked his teeth as he kept and eye on all of the Zombies around him. "I'm only here to set balance, not to take sides."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:38 pm
finding nothing but ash she walked out and come nose Ash covered snout of the dog, Cu.

Hello...

she readied herself in case this dog was not friendly  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:21 pm
((You've been a bit lax with both. You aren't in any sort of trouble, just be carefull. THat goes for Hasmat as well...))

THe zombies noded, piking up there injured kin, and draging them of into the shadows.

THese men... the dirt of the necropolis was on ther feet. DIrt which was unhallowed to these dead, they respected it.

The normaly agressive charnel hound was no himself it seemed. THough its size continued to grow, it circled the woman,sniffing her and giving out a low growl to show its distrust.

It took it a short while, but it apeared contented and barked once loudly. Its skeletal tail in the air, wagging to and fro it put its glowing head forward to be pet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:40 pm
((I'll tone it down; I don't know what I'm toning down but I'll do it))

"I could have taken those things, though I think I might have hurt something falling on the ground like that." He said running his fingers though his long hair and trying hard to get the ash out. "Myu hair is naturally white; ash is hell on my hair color."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:23 pm
((agreed))

X scooped up some ash and petted the dog smothing it over his form increasing it's size as well as making him sleaker and perfect for speed

I don't suppose you know where a guy named Igor is.

she continued to picking up ash and spreading it in a petting motion Soon the dog was much bigger than X, reaching about 13 ft standing hight alone.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff