Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:01 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:17 pm
"then nic you do the honors"
Lutia caught sight of a crate at the terminal
looks like the parts are here already
since he just wants it repaired we dont need to assemble any of it

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:28 pm
The cards thumped against her palm and vanished somewhere on her person as she stepped up behind Cad, resting her fingertips against his temples, flicking a look at Lutia that said she ought to already be ready. "Excuse me..." she murmured to the young man, encountering far more trouble with his mind than she had with the pop star.
It could have been because he was conscious and she was out of her league, or it could have been the normal assistance offered was reduced nearly in half.
Either way, it took a great deal of effort to find her way into his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Lutia touched Nics shoulder not knowing when the mental hike would begin but ready for it all the same
I just hope theres something to stand on in there  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:51 pm
Justin, Sam and Mack appeared in the railroad in a burst of light followed by a scroll in Lutias hands.

She seemed to grow taller as she read the scroll and doubled in confidence
At last! information..
she smiled though her expression was hidden under her scarf
"Justin of Zenda. You attempted to take over the Jarian domains at a moment of weakness to add it to your growing empire.
As to the laws of the Jarians as punishment you shall be bound to serve the lowest ranking member of the Jarians until you have been deemed rehabilitated using a powerful magical sealing curse.
All contact with your empire will be cut off during this period"
I love this part
"I Lutia of the Jarians have spoken and you shall be placed under...Sam and Mack Shennigan. you will follow any commands they give you that are not against the Jarians even there most whimsical and silliest whim."

Using the last of the sudden burst of Jarian magic the Lawful seal was placed apon Justin sealing him with the power of the cities weapon clan  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:51 pm
What? Are you saying he's an airhead? The question, too much a pun to be serious, was like a flicker of light through moving water: never the same, but always bright. A spare thought between coming and going.

((got tired of doing Nothing. *pokes Cad/Kenton* . . . Be glad I'm not being any pun-y-er, or there'd be another bad one right here.))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:09 am
Sou Jara
Justin, Sam and Mack appeared in the railroad in a burst of light followed by a scroll in Lutias hands.

She seemed to grow taller as she read the scroll and doubled in confidence
At last! information..
she smiled though her expression was hidden under her scarf
"Justin of Zenda. You attempted to take over the Jarian domains at a moment of weakness to add it to your growing empire.
As to the laws of the Jarians as punishment you shall be bound to serve the lowest ranking member of the Jarians until you have been deemed rehabilitated using a powerful magical sealing curse.
All contact with your empire will be cut off during this period"
I love this part
"I Lutia of the Jarians have spoken and you shall be placed under...Sam and Mack Shennigan. you will follow any commands they give you that are not against the Jarians even there most whimsical and silliest whim."

Using the last of the sudden burst of Jarian magic the Lawful seal was placed apon Justin sealing him with the power of the cities weapon clan

Hmm... Well i guess there is only one thing left to do.... I pull the slayer's charm on the end of my slilver sword. (whic is a small green knfe.)I kneel and chant a prayer to the king phoenix. "I invoke my magcal contract,to save my honor.I pray give me the phoenix's wings, let i be so i can return to the phoenix's house." I thrust the slayers charm into my heart and phoenix fire engulfs me. ((exit to the phoenix temple in the Phenix realm.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:18 am
A heart wrenching yank apon his soul could be felt as he stood still at the railroad without any wound and no change

Lutia smiled
"Where you atempting to use a spirit of jutice, honor and good will to escape the Law of the land?
The Jarians are Justice.
There is no escape from Jarian law"
somehow she seemed to dwarf him at this point as though an unseen force was acting through her
"You will stay and recieve your punishment for the sake of the 'honor' understand?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am
Sou Jara
A heart wrenching yank apon his soul could be felt as he stood still at the railroad without any wound and no change

Lutia smiled
"Where you atempting to use a spirit of jutice, honor and good will to escape the Law of the land?
The Jarians are Justice.
There is no escape from Jarian law"
somehow she seemed to dwarf him at this point as though an unseen force was acting through her
"You will stay and recieve your punishment for the sake of the 'honor' understand?"

Strange, is the contract,stopped? of deos it not work in this Demision. It should work anywhere. I will have to ASK when i return.

I guess i'll stay. how much of my power's are sealed if any?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:37 pm
"Any abilities that allow you to leave the city are sealed along with the ability to contact your people.
you cannot use your powers against those two behind you.
you cannot use your powers against the Jarians.
You will follow the orders of the two behind you unless it counters with one of the previous orders.
And you can only use your powers when ordered to by those two behind you except when in a life thretening situation or to preserve the lives of those two behind you.
There names are Sam and Mack Shenigan get to know eachother because you will be with them until you have satisfied Justice"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:50 pm
Sou Jara
"Any abilities that allow you to leave the city are sealed along with the ability to contact your people.
you cannot use your powers against those two behind you.
you cannot use your powers against the Jarians.
You will follow the orders of the two behind you unless it counters with one of the previous orders.
And you can only use your powers when ordered to by those two behind you except when in a life thretening situation or to preserve the lives of those two behind you.
There names are Sam and Mack Shenigan get to know eachother because you will be with them until you have satisfied Justice"

ok. can i use my powers to help somebody outside the clan if they are in danger,and it does not conflict with an order given to me?

Sam and Mack, What is my first order?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Darkest Intimacy

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 pm
Taeko and Luce found themselves in an old railroad station. Taeko looked around, "Is this the place you were talking about?"

"Not even close...." Luce responded.

Taeko frowned and her ears flattened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:02 pm
(("another thing. no matter the circumstance within this rp your going to differentiate speaking with action"))

Lutia smiled at this question though her expression was hidden
"yes, hoewever you can only use as much power as required to save someone from mortal life threatening danger and even then you are forbidden from taking a life"
and the world ticks on...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers