Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:31 pm
"my dear I am a netherdemon of the eighth level there are only 2 levels higher than I am I can tell what you are in your very soul."

this said Drago leaned back and then doused the flames leaving the room at a mild temperature instead of subzero.

"oh and standard pay is 18% of all totals"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:35 pm
"What Would Yiou have me do my lord and new employer"  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:03 am
"bring me a ******** donut... one with jelly filling... and some caramel glaze .... and some ******** sprinkles to. Oh and a really comfy super mega cushy chair that vibrates slightly to give you a good massage."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:57 am
"Yes sir!"

Traven walks away and goes to the kitchen, He gets the chef and gets him to get him to carve a doughtnut porkin another with jelly filling and carelmel glaze and multicolored sprinkles.

Afte rthats done traven goes out to gather the parts of a vibratoing chair.

He call forth the power of the alchemic circles in his palms of hi gloves activating it the parts decomposed to there elements, and reasibled into a vibrating chair. he then presented the items for his master toi his master.  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:11 pm
Sits in his new chair and eats the fornicating donuts. MMMMM Donuts.

"finally a decent minion. hmm when the owner gets back I wonder if we can rent a room for the society for evil......"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:38 pm
Actually she left me in charge so I can give you rooms, for you, your minions, dark weapons, ect.

mind you we ecpect all due pay and such of course.

HasmatX

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Ishrie nodded at the strange traveler, pocketing the sphere. After a moment's bewilderment, she turns again to her prospective employer, repeating:
"I'm sorry, sir, but I'm afraid I'm just not going to sign anything until I know what I'd be doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:36 pm
Shadow turns to the thing that just told him about the rooms,

"I was wondering do you have a guild hall, that we could use with side rooms on that?"  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:21 pm
You can rent rooms and you can add stuff to the rooms but we expect them to be paid, no guests harmed or killed, ect. unless you want to find your stuff in the dead zone where you can't get it and you ejected from this hotel.

Charles said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:50 pm
"we will pay i just wonder can we get about 10 rooms that are conncected into a hall of some sort, or maybe a hole floor to ourselves, like the top most floor."

Shadow pulls out 18 2lb gold daggers "I can pay up front."  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 pm
(( Each floor is a room))

The best we can do is try to find ten floors next to each other that are empty and then drill from the top most floor down, how's that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:57 pm
"Works for me how mutch. i can help with the drilling with alchemy"  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Chastity walks in

With those daggers your holding over 11 rooms plus the gold bar it should last 7 months, what should the rooms be called?

Ah, you're here...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:22 am
"Ask Drago for the real answer but i guessing The Guild Hall of the society for evil"

"Also the first floor needs to be a welcoming hall/ joining area, and have a long streach on it, at the opposite end needs to be 3 Big screen tvs and A 306 ps3 and wii on each one, The secnd floor is to be training and 3 floor is sleeping / rooms, all inter connected and only the main enterance to get into the guild hall."

"I think thats what Drago wants"

Shadow hands over the gold.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:09 pm
Well lets hear it from Drago then... when he comes out of his trance.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff