Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:25 pm
It was rank... I had 1 stitch holding the whole thing together. It was in the middle and the sides were open. I didn't get to see much cuz I passed out. As soon as they started poking around and pulling on stuff I was out.. haha Now I have stitches inside on my tendon or whatever... It feels wierd cuz it's still numb  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:29 pm
O.o;; Yeah, I am a wuss when it comes to that stuff. I haven't ever had stitches, or a broken bone>.<;; The thought of that made me stop eating, and I eat all the time;-;

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

PinkSpider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Haha yeah. Eating is good blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:52 pm
I eat too much;-; Haruna brought Gyros and a Frosty upstairs and fed it to me Dx I could not refuse tastey food from a hot Japanese girl who says "Yero" instead of Yellow>.<;; I can't!!! Even if it makes me gain weight>.>

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

Vintage Mannequin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:28 pm
[CHEMICALVEINS]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

I haven't slit my wrists before, but I am a cutter. Well, I used to be. For 2 months, I quit, but 4 days ago, I did it again!
gonk
This has nothing to do with being Emo.

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes I do as well. My friends call me Emo bc i do it, but I dont do it to 'fit in' the sterotype. Its just something to make me feel better. Atleast for a bit. And its not like im trying to kill myself either. I understand =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:42 pm
I did tit before but my gf made me stop  

Kisho_The_Pilot

Pepper.Sauce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Nope
Its stupid  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:57 pm
itzadoozi
Alright, I said I'd get back to this topic... I used to cut, not deep or big, just enough to "help". I knew if this one guy I kinda, sorta, like... if he found out, he'd freak out. So, I haven't cut in about a month. I still think about it, alot... but, me and one of my close friends that also cuts are quitting and helping eachother stop. It makes it alot easier when you have a close friend going through the same stuff. So, I pretty much rambled but, I guess I jsut needed to tell some people that wouldn't judge me for it. :3
Wow, yeah, basically the same thing for me. I first cut myself just to see if it really helped like people said it did. And it didn't. But it became sort of addicting. The guy who basically got me to start was also the one who helped me stop. I've only had one cutting session since then.

Is it just me or does this feel like some sort of AA meeting?  

[~Jesus.Freak~]

ownedface

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:55 pm
No. I don't.
I've felt like it before though. And seriously thought about it. But didn't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm
[~Jesus.Freak~]
itzadoozi
Alright, I said I'd get back to this topic... I used to cut, not deep or big, just enough to "help". I knew if this one guy I kinda, sorta, like... if he found out, he'd freak out. So, I haven't cut in about a month. I still think about it, alot... but, me and one of my close friends that also cuts are quitting and helping eachother stop. It makes it alot easier when you have a close friend going through the same stuff. So, I pretty much rambled but, I guess I jsut needed to tell some people that wouldn't judge me for it. :3
Wow, yeah, basically the same thing for me. I first cut myself just to see if it really helped like people said it did. And it didn't. But it became sort of addicting. The guy who basically got me to start was also the one who helped me stop. I've only had one cutting session since then.

When I cut I dont big or deep just enought to help as was said. Its not something Im proud of doing. Just something I do. I started bc i wrote about it and I didnt want to be hypocrital(sp?sorry) and it took away my pain. atleast for a moment. I stopped for a while bc i got with this guy and he didnt want me to hurt myself so i stopped. I didnt have much need to bc he was always there when i felt like it and then things got rough and we dont talk much and it breaks my heart. Thats when I started back up. Only a couple of my close friends know and they have done it to. they said they cant tell me to stop but atleast wait unitl the others healed so i didnt make them worse  

Vintage Mannequin

kladbishche

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:52 pm
currently listening to:

i tried to do it once.
but i couldn't.
i basically made an outline of a line across my wrist.
nothing deep.
i couldn't bring myself to push even harder on the blade.
but it still stung every now and then when i thought about it.
i felt so pathetic.
theres no point in doing it again.

Alice Nine- Shunkashuto ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:16 pm
Interesting how many people slit their wrists, or cut themselves... whichever you prefer  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Ms. Blood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:57 pm
I did in 6th grade... Now, I I just decidedit isn't worth it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm
KittyKat2010
yah... i want to but.... i just cant.... theres only one thing holding me back...
i feel so depressed and saddened
but my stupid body doesnt even let me frown
im feeling really shitty today
im really sick....
and my mom thinks she had the right
to hit me this morning
because she lost something important
and it wasnt even my fault.....

crying

cry Sorry about that. I know how you feel though. My mom's ex-boyfriend used to hit me whenever he was drunk. Then I started hitting back. Not that it worked much. Oh, yeah the question. I don't think I would slit. I thought about it, a couple of years ago. But if I were to choose how I would die, I'd rather it be (to quote MCR) in a hail of bullets. (no pun intended) neutral  

XxXDemolitionXLoverXxX

XxXDemolitionXLoverXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:22 pm
[~Jesus.Freak~]
itzadoozi

LOL Hello, my name is Sharon and I've been a rock-a-holic for 15 years. razz  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games