Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:16 pm
"Indeed." he said with a harsh intonation. Suddenly, ********* making straigt for the castle again. "That should have been enough to conuse them. They'd be able to anticipate our course if we continued like that. He wondered idely how the others were fairing, the Kotaro would have very much liked to see them reduced to a bloody pulp, but Zoroku was just slightly more compasionate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:24 pm
Hasmat sees sayos reaction

Oh, sorry

He drops to his feet and blushes in two distinct neon pink oval patches (like this 4laugh ) which stood out prominently and in stark contrast of his blue skin making him look very cute.

Er... Hasmat you're glowing

Hasmat looks at his blue hands

I am?

X pull out her Katana so he could see his reflection

Your cheeks.

Hasmat gasps and puts his hands over his cheeks, clearly embarrassed. X returns the katana to its scroll again, resisting the urge to laugh at Hasmat's reaction.  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:20 pm
Looking at Hasmat then away gigling silently to herself Desta said, "Well Do you happen to know where she is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:33 am
she matched his pace keeping her broken arm close to her and her good arm holding the dagger behind her
she glanced t the ninja
hmm..i would say a fifty/fifty chance that he will attack me himself when this is over  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:40 pm
The castle was quite large, larger than most academy's would need. But it wasn't his reason to discern the buildings purpose.

It was to find his leader.

"Good structure. Sloppy build, but good structure."

Raziel let out a small laugh at the dwarf's critizism as they approached the castle's main entrance. Without any discernable guards or security, Raziel let himself in curtly, followed closely by the dwarf. As far as Raziel could see, nobody was around.

Just as good. It would save them the time of having to move against resistance.

"And just what is it, exactly, were here to find, lad?"

Raziel began moving down the large hallway, answering as he went.

"Our friend."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:49 pm
a number of dark shadows moved through the forest.....
they stopped within sight of the large structure and one with a red mask aproached there leader
a man wearing torn shogun armor no doubt won from victory
"our forces are ready to move master..."
the leader nodded
"GOOD. for completing this assasination our employer promised us ownership of this teritory and gave us free riengh to anhilate the people within"
with that said the group moved on quickly and silently  

ByakoAssailant

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:12 pm
He watched the Sayo put the cream on her leg and give it back to x and jump in the tree. He walked up to his kunai and grabbed a hold of it. He disarmed it by twisting the handle. He stopped and looked at the tree and pulled out the kunai leaving a indention in the tree. he placed his hand on the tree and closed his eyes. “If you are asking for a favor why do you carry weapons and if she is a leader of a clan why is she here? If I found you 3 I don’t think it would be too hard to find a clan. So it brings up another question. Is she alone? Why? Its sound like she is running away.” His hand was still on the tree trunk. He opened his eye and looked up to the sky that the tree branches were trying to block out. “did you bring company?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:37 pm
"We carry weapons for self defense, you never know when someone close to you can betray you, or as you showed someone completely unknown could attack. As for your second question I can not say why she is here or why it seems she is running. All I know is that she is in some sort of pain and we need to find her to disarm a very volitile contract which is due to expire in a week's time." Desta said also sensing the voices near them. "And no... We did not bring company of that variety..." Desta drew her left blade again, just in case...  

deathstar175

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 am
the ninja army split into three groups.

group one lead by there leader went ahead to intercept the target
the Jarian clan leader Lutia.

group two was lead by the red ninja to anhiliate the rival ninja within the forest and to not harm there employers

and group three consisting of twelve ninja wielding large metal beams went directly towards the castle to anhilate the ninja within  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:04 pm
His removed his hand from the tree and the indention was gone. “They are heading in three gropes. One grope is heading towards the caste. Once they are in I won’t know where they are and what they are doing. The other one is heading to where Lutai is. She is being protected by on of my …best students. The rest are heading here.” He rubbed the back of his head and smiled a bit. “We have a full scale attack at a school!?... Oh well” he pulled out 8 kunai out of his coats and did a spinning flip in the air. Kunai flow all over the place with invisible string attacted to them, making a web of trip wires every where. He landed perfectly like nothing happen. He looked all round to see if he hit his target. “Now don’t trip the traps, they will explode. I hope that this will slow them down. We need to regroup or stop them from attacking Lutai by cutting them off.” He looked back at X and the others. “I’m sorry if I sounded like I did not trust you. But I have my reasons. We will solve this latter.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:21 pm
the leaders group deviated to avoid a clusterof ninja closing in on there target

group three using there metal beams as pole lept into the air out of the reach of any forest snares

group two however ran afoul of the traps.
several of the ninja hit the wires
but this was the larger of the three groups and outnumbered them four to one

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:31 pm
Well if they're after all of us we're going to help you out. I guess you three can protect the school while we stop them in the forest and pray that this "Best Student" and Lutia can fend for themselves till we can help, if they need it of course. Ready Hasmat?

Yep now over his blush attack

X turns into a talisman and attaches to his hat, and Hasmat's hands turn into large three pronged metal claws.

HasmatX readys himself for action.  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:23 pm
"They are here." Desta said slowly pulling the dimensional blade from its sheath, only creating small vortexes which quickly closed. She bade her other sword to change slightly, slimming the blade and lightening it's overall weight, making it faster and giving her more ability to block incoming attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:41 pm
Kotaro looked over one shoulder and laughed. "Looks like we get to have some fun." he spun around in mid air and stoped on the next branch. "Were being followed, and the cstle has most likely been compromised as a haven. Are you ready to stand and fight?"

He waved one hand through the air, initiating Four Horsemen, delaying the final casting untill the targets apeared.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:53 pm
grabbing her mallet she pulled it out smacking it against a tree to slow her she stops not to far from the ninja
"have an idea on there numbers?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces