Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:10 pm
ooc: im the first vampire here so i get pwnage of who gets bumped into ^.^

Even though Shei had only had to deal with one standard school day, she still knew what to expect from the day class. Though the crowd seemed to be full of eager fangirls of the night class men, their were an equal number of fanboys for the girls of the nightclass, though, they were less noticable over the high pitched squils (squeels sp?)

Shei stood with those she knew to be her friends and stared at the human girl that had bumped into her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:23 pm
pwn_4thewyn
ooc: im the first vampire here so i get pwnage of who gets bumped into ^.^

Even though Shei had only had to deal with one standard school day, she still knew what to expect from the day class. Though the crowd seemed to be full of eager fangirls of the night class men, their were an equal number of fanboys for the girls of the nightclass, though, they were less noticable over the high pitched squils (squeels sp?)

Shei stood with those she knew to be her friends and stared at the human girl that had bumped into her.

After a long pause of those two staring at each other, Mitsuki returned to her usual "happy" face, "Ah~~~~~ Really sorry about that~~ I didn't realize I walked into you. I was just trying to pass this place to return to the dorms but these annoying classmates of mine just started arguing. Well, this girl over here, the one I bumped into earlier right? Ah~ Didn't think you're day class as well. Anyway ---"

As Mitsuki was talking quickly to the girl she bumped into, she was stopped by the her classmates, again.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:48 pm
----------------------

What a mess, Yaya thought rather annoyed, rubbing her temples with her index fingers.

As much as she didn't want to get involved, she couldn't help but be drawn in.

Why was the night class so amazing? Yaya sighed, wanting to walk away but stood still, watching this strange scene of the average and the unbelievably beautiful, completely contradicting each other.

----------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama scuttled along behind her friends, bobbing along oddly as she walked. True, she was feeling a bit out of sorts, but she had friends and it was okay to be herself even if it meant pretty much skipping along behind them. What she wasn't expecting as she made her way to class at dusk was the crowd of people all screaming abou them. Well, oviously these girls were only obsessed with the guys, but Rama couldn't help but cringe and turn bright red with embarassment as they chanted their "Night Claaass~!" nonsense over and over. It was so degrading to have these normal humans idolizing her and her other schoolmates!

Seeing a girl bump in Shei, Rama's head perked up and she watched eagerly as the vampire and the human conversed with each other. They were...pretty much deflecting all forms of speech directly to one-another, and Rama couldn't help but slump over and scratch the back of her head. She stood on her tiptoes and peered over Shei's shoulder and grinned, waving in little flicks of her hand from side to side. "Hiiiā™«!" She sang happily, knowing that it was okay to talk the Day Class as long as the class secret wasn't given away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:15 am
Shei continued to stare blankly at the girl. Finally she spoke in a whisper, oddly audible to evry dayclass member because of the attention she commanded, "If you don't mind...we would like to be able to reach our classes...so if you please..."

Shei continued staring blankly at, first the girl who'd bumped into her, then at the crowd of day class students.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:18 pm
When the Night Class student that Mitsuki had bumped into spoke, she quickly asked cheerfully as if they just met and forgot what happened before, "What's your name~? I'm Mitsuki, Amano Mitsuki of Day Class 2-3~ I'm new to Cross Academy and don't know much about school rules...but I suppose the Night Class is for more advanced students as said in our Student Handbook which we have to respect~!!"

Other students started wondering why Mitsuki always talk in bulk and never let someone talk until she finishes. But of course, her friends would know why although none of them attends this school, they still kept in touch.

I suppose I should make new friends...but definitely not these crazy fangirls. But this girl from Night Class seems okay. In fact, all of them seem normal unlike them... But I should also make some Day Class friends. Okay~ I've decided!!! I will make as much friends as possible during my years in highschool~~~~~ Mitsuki thought to herself, not thinking that other people are still here.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:39 pm
----------------------

Yaya stood still dumb-founded. I guess I should move, she thought blankly. Even though she knew the gorgeous students asking people to make way, weren't talking to her specifically.

Yaya, was tired and her annoyance was building by the second. She blindly staggered out and introduced herself, her arm extended outward. "Hi, I'm Yaya."

She knew it would only cause more ruckus.

----------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:02 pm
"Ah so that's your name, Yaya. It's a nice name~ Anyway, did I say I'm Mitsuki? Auuuu I suppose I did... hehehee Gomen nee, I talked too fast and forgot what I said... Hm...I suppose we should return but...these fangirls just won't move....... Auuu I don't want to catch a cold..." Mitsuki answered.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:10 pm
-------------------

Yaya laughed softly, "Well it's nice to meet you~!" She paused for a moment, before a sly grin played her lips.

"Why don't we help them get to class on time, team up, and move all of these fangirls." She winked, showly a playful smile now. Although she was completely serious.

-------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:18 pm
"Sounds good~ Before me - we all get sick. Auuu...but how are we suppose to do that? They are mad at me...for...was it because I bumped into her?" Mitsuki asked, looking at the girl she bumped into.

This isn't good, these fangirls won't give up that easily. Like they probably even have a 'head' somewhere...maybe even the boys are part of it...should I use force? But that's not good.. Mitsuki thought, thinking of a way to get out of this peacefully.

"Yaya, got any ideas?" wondered Mitsuki.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:02 pm
[Hatsuki]
"Sounds good~ Before me - we all get sick. Auuu...but how are we suppose to do that? They are mad at me...for...was it because I bumped into her?" Mitsuki asked, looking at the girl she bumped into.

This isn't good, these fangirls won't give up that easily. Like they probably even have a 'head' somewhere...maybe even the boys are part of it...should I use force? But that's not good.. Mitsuki thought, thinking of a way to get out of this peacefully.

Shei could hear some of the older students of the night class behind her complaining about their eventual tardyness. Shei had been thinking the same thing, its wouldn't be good in the eyes of the teacher. Shei just stared icily at the fan girls before she looked behind her at the older students, silently signaling to follow.

Shei walked foreward, continuing to look on blankly at the day class students. Just as she was about to walk into the crowd, they dispersed slightly enough to allow a straight lined gap for which they could walk.

Though Shei had originally been the one to lead the procession to the classroom buildings, she slowed down in order to allow the older students ahead of her as well as walk back amoungst her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:32 pm
"Heh...They moved out by themselves... Well, I guess that saves us the trouble," commented Mitsuki as she watched the Night Class leave.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:47 pm
---------------------

"Yeah," Yaya sighed heavily. She really wanted to seem like the heroine here, but that obviously wasn't necessary. The night class could take care of themselves.

Although their glares seemed to frighten the day class fangirls (and few fanboys), Yaya was almost enchanted. She couldn't help but respect the aspects of them she knew no one else had, and that no one quite understood...

yet.

---------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:56 pm
pwn_4thewyn
[Hatsuki]

Shei could hear some of the older students of the night class behind her complaining about their eventual tardyness. Shei had been thinking the same thing, its wouldn't be good in the eyes of the teacher. Shei just stared icily at the fan girls before she looked behind her at the older students, silently signaling to follow.

Shei walked foreward, continuing to look on blankly at the day class students. Just as she was about to walk into the crowd, they dispersed slightly enough to allow a straight lined gap for which they could walk.

Though Shei had originally been the one to lead the procession to the classroom buildings, she slowed down in order to allow the older students ahead of her as well as walk back amoungst her friends.

Hikari yawn as she walk to class with her friends. "I knew I should have get some sleep" she mumble to herself. She was to tired to notice or to really care about the day class students that manage to surround them.

Hikari wonder if the classes are hard. She secretly hope that they're easy- she wasn't exactly the brightest kid when it comes to history, or any subject for that matter. "Maybe I should have gotten a private tutor;but then again, I wouldn't have met them" she mumble to herself as she glance at her friends. "Classes probably wouldn't be too bad" Hikari reassure herself.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:48 am
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
[Hatsuki]

Hikari yawn as she walk to class with her friends. "I knew I should have get some sleep" she mumble to herself. She was to tired to notice or to really care about the day class students that manage to surround them.

Hikari wonder if the classes are hard. She secretly hope that they're easy- she wasn't exactly the brightest kid when it comes to history, or any subject for that matter. "Maybe I should have gotten a private tutor;but then again, I wouldn't have met them" she mumble to herself as she glance at her friends. "Classes probably wouldn't be too bad" Hikari reassure herself.

Hearing Kari talking to herself, Shei nodded slightly in response to her question. they were already past the stables and were coming up to a great mansion-like structure that was attached to the main building. It certainly would be a grand place to learn.

Great, heavy set, oak doors opened apon their arrival. Shei continued following the older students into the building.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff