Submit

wanna join?!?
  yeah!!!!!
  maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

Zexion VI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:23 am
*appears at Beasts castel and walks around looking for Beast hmself thikning if he can turn Sora's friends agianst him then killing him will be nothing* hmmmmm now how do you turn a beasts heart?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:18 pm
*She sat in the old chair of ansem's study,flipping through the files.Her head spinning from the many calculations of ansem.He was smart indeed,however his research wasn't advance or had what she needed.Throwing the paper aside she picked up the next one,the title catching her eye.``This....this is.....``she stared at the paper as her mouth dropped open in complete shock at what she had seen.*  

NarutoFangirl8

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:55 pm
*Walking through the World that Never Was attempting to do some research, Xaielaide comes across some old files, listing the deaths of the previous Organization members.* "This can't be right, according to these files..." "I never died," said a voice coming from behind him. Xaielaide turned around. "It can't be..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:32 pm
*walks around Beast's castel looking for the beast himself* dang how can it be so hard to find a beast arounf in a castel * while searching he walks into a ball room and his mouth dropps at how big the place is but gets deisgusted and the moral on the ceiling and goes back to his search*  

Zexion VI

Tara_of_DooM

3,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:39 am
Xara sat shaking her head for quite some time. She was tring to figure out what to do next. The best place to start was from the begining right? She jumped up quickly. "That's it!! That stupid king!" Without another thought she was gone within a portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:20 pm
Xia sighed as she didn't appear in Destiny Islands, she ended up appearing in Radiant Garden. "What the heck, I swore I opened a portal to that stupid kids island.." she growled softly then shrugged it off as she walked through the town. People stared at her oddly colored hair and if there were boys staring at her, Xia winked at them, flirting about as she skipped her way through the strange town.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:32 pm
"You're supposed to be dead, Sora killed you, over 100 years ago!" Xaielaide was both worried and angry now. "That's what you would like to think, wouldn't you?," said the hidden man. "You think because you're the new leader that I should respect you? I'll kill you here and now." He stepped out from the shadows. It was..."Xemnas, I won't let you kill me." And with that, Xaielaide opened a portal back to headquarters, and contacted the other members. "Xemnas is alive"...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 am
"what are you talking about?" she said coming out of the shadows.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:56 pm
Xia nearly jumped as she was snuck upon by Xaielaide. "Wha-what!?! You serious!?!" her eyes widened and funny enough she looked more excited than frightened at this.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:07 pm
*opens another portal back to HQ and walks out* "huh you mean "the" Xemnas?  

Zexion VI

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:41 pm
"this is a joke, he's dead."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:35 pm
"How could you say he's dead? I was doing research in The World That Never Was, and he came out of the shadows in the archives, and he said he was going to eliminate us all. If you want to die, just keep believing he's dead. But those of us who want to become somebody again, we need to take action." A portal suddenly opened. "Before what?", Xemnas asked casually, as he stepped out of the portal.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Alixraen
"How could you say he's dead? I was doing research in The World That Never Was, and he came out of the shadows in the archives, and he said he was going to eliminate us all. If you want to die, just keep believing he's dead. But those of us who want to become somebody again, we need to take action." A portal suddenly opened. "Before what?", Xemnas asked casually, as he stepped out of the portal.
Roxanne draws out her fire swords. "ok, my bad. what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:21 pm
*at Hollow Bastion, senses a presence ... One that shouldn't exist ... Not now ... It couldn't be ... He was killed over 100 years ago ... Whatever ... If he's really alive ... Great ... If he isn't I really don't care ... It doesn't matter to me either way ... Even if we all have the same desire ... I don't work with them unless I desperately have to ... I'll find my own way to become whole ... Continues to advance to Ansem's castle*  

General Paz

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:31 am
*Appearing back at headquaters,her thoughts swam around her.As she entered the room she caught the presence.Stopping she eyed xemnas.``Him.....``the words came out so soft only she could hear them,but her voice was full of complete shock.She wondered what this meant.Could the hidden notes she found in ansern's study be accurate.Puzzled she continued to stare at xemnas.Her eyes shifting from him to their leader and back at him again.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff