Submit

MonstaNation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 am
Nickname:Scott
Interests:Rock, Emo, and punk music Upon Beauty Rests rules
Personality: shy sometimes
I'm good at:nothing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:42 am
Interests: art of all shapes and form, craftness in general, cosplay, sewing, videogames, lolita, pirates, tea, embroidery, tales of symphonia (kratos is love), retro game systems, victorian and vintage anything, fashion design...ect...well you get the point i can go from one extreme to the other ^^;
Personality: o.0;; iunno...thats kind of a strange question....
I'm good at: sewing and drawing/creative stuffs...?  

The Perilous Popsicle

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Onikara Nightshade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Nickname: Onikara
    Interests:Zelda games, writing, reading, drawing,other video games, daydreaming
    Personality:shy, but getting more outgoing.
    I'm good at:nothing much really. I guess I'm good at daydreaming, but the writing and drawing and even video games I'm not that good at but I love them anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm

• Nickname: Fly or Jenny. :]
  • Interests: Playing video games, listening to music, drawing, school, COOKIES, anime, manga, LEGEND OF ZELDA (dur), Guitar Hero, Final Fantasy, and graphic design. :]
  • Personality: I seem shy, but I'm outgoing and hyper. X3
  • I'm good at: Drawing, playing Sudoku, school (meaning, I got LOTS of A's), Guitar Hero (Expert mode), and I'm good at writing. :3

Jennysauruss

Alba Rosaria

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:08 pm

Nickname: Noldomriel (Nold for short)
    Interests: Music, dolls, games (especially D.2, L.o.Z., and W.o.W.), crystals, drawing, writing, history, cultures, and the list goes on...
    Personality: Mistaken as being arrogant and outgoing, but am actually shy and extremely lazy.
    I'm good at: Decently good at drawing, writing, painting, making jewelry, RPing, lurking, and procrastination.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Nickname: Link - Chosen Hero, Link
Interests: Games (Zelda, Sonic), Computer (HTML Coding, Photoshop), Music (Anything that sounds good), Drawing (Not good enough for requests. sad )
Personality: Quiet (Link), Fun, Easy to talk to (Not Link), Lazy, Funny.
Skills: Gaming, Writing, Role-Playing.  

Link

Original Lunatic

12,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Knight Nin

Malevolent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:53 pm
Hey, they call Nin. I don't know who they are but they have lousy taste in names. Otherwise, any adaptation of my Gaia name is fine. As for my real name, it begins with a letter in the alphabet. I'm some number of years old. As for my interests, well they include killing, man-slaughter and all the other activities associated weth your average psych. But, seriously, I'm addicted to video games and I'm fairly knoledgable in the tech area. Good for questions and stuff. Although, I may not post much here since I forget to check my guilds alot. Some other people here may remember me from Jerba's "Link vs Sora" thread, in which I argued a stalemate which bored many regulars and may have cause them to leave... One strange thing about me is that since I'm on the Wii I don't erase things I've written so I tend to ramble off topic. None the less, I look forward to my time here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:20 pm
Hello Hello:

Nickname: Centrefuge, buttons, huckerface
    Interests: Legend of Zelda, Penn & Teller, other video games, quilting, cooking, metal, punk, drawing, making shirts, drawing, being with my fiance
    Personality: introverted, shy, creative
    I'm good at: Graphic Design, illustrator, photoshop, drawing, printing, making shirts,

RustonRampallion

4,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GrimReaper101CG

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:25 pm
User Image