Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~Shinomori Aoshi~]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:06 pm
saddest resident evil moment? in resident evil 4, when luis died crying crying ......poor luis, best character in that game if you ask me....(next to wesker, wesker rawks!) blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:07 am
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]
saddest resident evil moment? in resident evil 4, when luis died crying crying ......poor luis, best character in that game if you ask me....(next to wesker, wesker rawks!) blaugh
Yeahhhh... he was cool crying I still say when Leon lost his jacket was a sad moment xd  

Uenna

Valimai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:48 am
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]
He dies? I havn't compleated it yet...only just came out in the UK. Ah well, I found him annoying. I don't know about saddest moment for RE4 yet, but best moment is when I accedentaly-on-purpose kill Ashley with a Rocket Launcher...she really, REALLY annoys me!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:50 am
XxBlitz0153xX
Quote:
Uenna wrote:
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia wrote:
Uenna wrote:
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia wrote:
Tippy the shinny faerie wrote:
ya id have to agree that the saddest moment is when Steve dies... x.x i hated the goofball but dang that was some good acting T.T (maybe it was all claire?)
If you hated him, why is his death sad to ya? I guess he was sort of annoying
(Hey-I'm like that!) but I really don't understand why everyone hates him!

I loved Steve
Hands off him, he's mine!

Lmao I know, I know. You get Steve as long as I get Leon

^_^ Okies! *Takes Steve* Mehehehehhhhh...

He he...I can't wait...We r sooo badly gonna diss Steve in my movie....Its gonna be soooo good....

Any Steve-Bashers get a personal visit from me and my combat knife... stare  

Valimai

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:24 am
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]
He dies? I havn't compleated it yet...only just came out in the UK. Ah well, I found him annoying. I don't know about saddest moment for RE4 yet, but best moment is when I accedentaly-on-purpose kill Ashley with a Rocket Launcher...she really, REALLY annoys me!

Heh.
"I'm sorry Mr. president but Ashley died tragically..."
"WHAT?!"
"Krauser killed her, that jerk. stare "
"Krauser's dead, Leon. stressed "
"Nuh-uh! I saw him with my very own eyes! Are you saying I shot her with the Rocket Launcher because she got so annoying?! gonk "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:18 am
DasJabberwockie
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]

Heh.
"WHAT?!"
"Nuh-uh! I saw him with my very own eyes! Are you saying I shot her with the Rocket Launcher because she got so annoying?! gonk "

LOL
She was annoying.
I hated it when Luis died. So sad crying  

Mr. Kennedy

XxMaddyCatxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:39 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]

Heh.
"WHAT?!"

LOL
She was annoying.

I hated ashley soo much...I would let the people carry her away, just to watch!
Me:You guys have fun with her, maybe after, she will be too tramatized to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:42 pm
domokun When they end...Thats the saddest part sweatdrop  

The 7th Horseman

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:48 pm
XxBlitz0153xX
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]

Heh.
"WHAT?!"

LOL
She was annoying.

I hated ashley soo much...I would let the people carry her away, just to watch!
Me:You guys have fun with her, maybe after, she will be too tramatized to talk.

A friend of mine would be saying "Hey! That's my blonde! scream "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:26 pm
The 7th Horseman
domokun When they end...Thats the saddest part sweatdrop

Very, very true....  

XxMaddyCatxX

Mizuko_Arashimoto

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:06 am
Well yeah, the saddest part for me, like many people have also said was when Steve "dies", after telling Claire he loved her. crying So sad, kinda like the ending in Titanic, except Steve doesn't fall beneath the waves after freezing to death. <_<

**Possible spoiler**

I've heard that Steve isn't actually dead, in one of the games coming out hes' supposed to be back alive, apparently the same way Wesker came back. Anyone know anything about it? >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:11 am
I was pretty bummed when Luis was killed, he was so cool.  

Mr. Kennedy

Valimai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:00 am
Mizuko_Arashimoto
Well yeah, the saddest part for me, like many people have also said was when Steve "dies", after telling Claire he loved her. crying So sad, kinda like the ending in Titanic, except Steve doesn't fall beneath the waves after freezing to death. <_<

**Possible spoiler**

I've heard that Steve isn't actually dead, in one of the games coming out hes' supposed to be back alive, apparently the same way Wesker came back. Anyone know anything about it? >_>

AHHH!!!! MUST PLAY NEW RE GAME!!! WILL SEARCH FOREVER FOR INFO!!! AHHHH!!!!
Yeah...I thought that it has a strangly close resemblance to the end of Titanic...man, I cried at the end of that, as well. Then again, Steve and Leo are at the top of my fan obsession list...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:57 pm
i would say the saddest moment was when Mike in the chopper of RE4 died while helping Leon kill all the zombies in the comando village. Mike in the chopper was killing every single one quickly, but then suddenly was bombed by a grenade launcher. The irony was that Mike was going to buy the drinks after they escaped. My sister was like "oh my gosh. i'll miss u mike" it was sad. also the part when Luis was going to give Leon the antidote to the plaga, but was suddenly pierced through the stomach by Lord Suddler. That was a real shocker and was totally wrong.  

nacho_the_man_90

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:58 pm
nacho_the_man_90
i would say the saddest moment was when Mike in the chopper of RE4 died while helping Leon kill all the zombies in the comando village. Mike in the chopper was killing every single one quickly, but then suddenly was bombed by a grenade launcher. The irony was that Mike was going to buy the drinks after they escaped. My sister was like "oh my gosh. i'll miss u mike" it was sad. also the part when Luis was going to give Leon the antidote to the plaga, but was suddenly pierced through the stomach by Lord Suddler. That was a real shocker and was totally wrong.

Luis, Mike, and krasuer will be missed. crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces