Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Whats Your Favorite Clothes Brand? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm.
  1!
  2!
  SkiP A FeW
  99!
  100!
View Results

Radiancee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:57 pm
Volcom, Hurley, Pac Sun...but their so expensive, I gotta buy them on sale at Bob's domokun

Kohl's has good snazz too, but a lot of their clothes are tacky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Haha, I shop at West 49. That's kind of like a skater store?
And I shop at Garage. That's like a girly store! Some things in there I'd never wear. But a lot of the things are pretty decent. I also like that American store Aeropostale. WHERE CAN I FIND BLACK SKINNY JEANS like Jacob Hoggard wears? (you say: "Who's He?") Honestly. And I need to get rid of some of my clothes. Which I never wear. Most of my clothes I never wear. I love clothes, but I wear like the same thing every day... Why? Haha, my black Converse hi-tops with the star on one toe and the checkers on the other! Which I drew in Sharpie. And my skinny jeans. <3  

Funtch

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Funtch
Haha, I shop at West 49. That's kind of like a skater store?
And I shop at Garage. That's like a girly store! Some things in there I'd never wear. But a lot of the things are pretty decent. I also like that American store Aeropostale. WHERE CAN I FIND BLACK SKINNY JEANS like Jacob Hoggard wears? (you say: "Who's He?") Honestly. And I need to get rid of some of my clothes. Which I never wear. Most of my clothes I never wear. I love clothes, but I wear like the same thing every day... Why? Haha, my black Converse hi-tops with the star on one toe and the checkers on the other! Which I drew in Sharpie. And my skinny jeans. <3

I'm wearing very dark skinny jeans (1% spandex) jeans right now, I got them at Sears.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:13 am
I heart Ralph Lauren and Lacoste.  

x_ctrl alt delete

loveless_ goth_girl

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:05 pm
Hot topic  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:06 pm
I love Vans and Fallen.  

Kobalt93

vlad_meamor

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:01 pm
le tigre