Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
God this kid is stupid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACK!
  shut up and give me gold.
View Results

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:37 pm
people have been saying some stuff about you lately haven't they?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:45 pm
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

Yeah, that kid is the meaning of stupidity and ignorance. I swear, I know a girl like that. But, eh.

My advice: Don't justify you are what you are to people like him. They take it in a stupid way or stereotype you.

XxShowMeScarsxX

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Chaos A.D.

It's quite a bother.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:50 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.

It's quite a bother.
it's cause you made me a fan boy and not a fan girl XD, i'm over it...it's a conspiracy, we must rise up and go forth against tyranny  

The Dadalorian
Crew

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 pm
Isel
hitmeibleed
assumingtheworst
Those damn preppy posers! I really hate those type of people! I get questions that just make me wannna rip their fake blond hair out of the heads of all those obnoxious bitches in my school that are like that. I even got called a lesbian because I hang out with a few gay guys that are emo. i don't get the connection but it's there somehow, I guess.... Makes no sense for me.
careful what you say..specially when isel's around.. xd

I KNOW MAN CUZ I'M SUCH A HARDASS I DON'T BELIEVE IN FREEDOM

I'm just doing my job, you d**k.

well, i was just kidding around..you dont need to take it personally.. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:01 am
I want a green jacket.  

Le Spazzztronika!

VilleKutUup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:49 am
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

OMG! Friggin poser! gawd I hate people like that... you know... >.> <.< I would smack him one... and then burn his conspicuous green jacket...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:53 pm
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

MOTHER F***ING A** HOE....anyway if he's still acting emo just give him a razor(not sterotyping[i think that's the word]) ....see what he does then...it may work or he may just be a MOTHER F***ING A** HOE  

Colored Toys

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:32 pm
Pace Master
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

MOTHER F***ING A** HOE....anyway if he's still acting emo just give him a razor(not sterotyping[i think that's the word]) ....see what he does then...it may work or he may just be a MOTHER F***ING A** HOE

If you're going to censor yourself, think of different words that aren't as vulgar. It'll save you a lot of asterisks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 am
that's kinda funny in a way.. most preps hate emos, and would be embarassed to be caught talking to one.. this guy does not know how to be a prep..god... lol  

x Pershion x

Colored Toys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:36 pm
Isel
Pace Master
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

If you're going to censor yourself, think of different words that aren't as vulgar. It'll save you a lot of asterisks.

true true i just wanted to use some asterisks that day xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:20 pm
He should really watch what he says though...People get hurt doing/saying things like that.  

Mortal Apparition

Dying~Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:32 pm
That kid may have a lot of friends in reality, but seeing as he wants to be seen, and pretend to bleed, hes missing something. Its not stupid, its life.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:35 pm
Do you know what is sad? The so called "preps" at my school are beginning to think that emo is a trend...it is messed up, they all want to "be freinds with us" just because it is all the rage now psssh.  

singing_revenge

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:22 pm
Oh no someone stole your sceness, do you really care? How the hell did you figure out all the things you know, it just was in your head one morning.
Don't get pissy because you informed him on something and he put it to use.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games