Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:27 am
Selena was about to try to go and help Xoric, but Jade held her back. Out of nowhere, Emerald appeared, his green magic in hand. "Need a hand?" he asked. The Generals nodded. Together, they made a triangle formation, and announced their given names. "Emerald."
"Jade."
"Fluorspar." Again, much like earlier, the three repeated simultaneously: " We are the Three Generals of the High Lady, the Queen of the White Realm. Let your darkness steeped souls be wrought upon each other!" They each glowed with a color: Emerald was green, Jade was red, and Selena was blue. Each of them, in turn, said something. "Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed! Seven Deadly Sins of old, they shall be engraved upon your soul!" Selena cried out, forming a hand symbol. Xoric, separate from the others, was now covered in a blue, protecting light.
"Fires of the underworld, darkness of the dead, unleash your fury upon the Eclipse!" Jade cried. He, too, followed what Selena did, and a red, angry barrier was placed around Xoric.
"Realms of the past, present and future! These demons have crossed your barriers far too many times, slipping though your divine grasp. Now, take your revenge. Time, make your move!" Emerald said, completing it. He was the last to make the hand sign, and his power covered Xoric in a healing light, healing any wounds that he may get. The three Generals concentrated on their gifts of power to Xoric, and their own powers also shielded them, destroying any enemies that could come their way.
"Hurry, Xoric! The leader, he's coming at you!" Selena yelled. The strain of the immense concentration of the complicated spell was wearing on the three of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:36 pm
Xoric suddenly felt an insane surge of energy flowing through his body. Electricity coursed through the surface of his body and his exhaustion suddenly vanished. He glanced down and saw instead of Jade and Selena, there was one more person.
Wow, she changed more than I thought in such a short time. Xoric thought smiling. He then focused as much energy as he could in to his blade and leaped hundreds of feet in the air. At the peak of his leap, he was a blur as he darted downward, his momentum increasing. When his blade his the platform, there was a huge blue explosion and the barrier surrounding the platform cracked and broke. He landed on the roof of the tower with the others and slashed each Eclipse.
"Alright I've had my fun, you guys have yours." Xoric said with a smile.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:57 am
Selena glared at Xoric. "She can read minds," Emerald explained. The three turned together, and began the same attack that Selena and Jade used in the hallway, with the exception that Emerald swung a scythe, and Selena and Jade added ice and fire, recreating a whirlwind to suck remaining enemies from all over to their doom. Selena, after the attack, resumed glaring at Xoric.
"I did not change," she said. "I murdered one of your own," she said. Jade rubbed his head.
"Yeah, about that... Real sorry, but yeah, she had a history with one of your fellow keyblade knights... Yep, she pulverized 'im," Jade said. Emerald sighed.
"Are there any more left?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
After several days of floating in darkness he arises from the dark space and appears in the forest. Then he runs through the trees and out of the forest then he stood at the edge of cliff. He looked down seeing it was a long fall and turns around.
Karen sees the man by the cliff and looks at him.

He turns and looked at her.
"Who are you?"he asked.
"who are you first?" karen came out from behind the trees/forest.

"Hmmmm so this is an ambush?!" He makes his keyblade and takes a defensive stance watching them closely.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

AKHaze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:32 pm
Xoric looked back at Selena's glaring eyes. Even though the giant Eclipses had been slain, he still kept his guard up.
"Hey, don't worry about the past. If you always keep your head in what happened before, you'll never be able to move on and see what happens after." Xoric said. "I never wanted to be a keyblade knight, but destiny chose me and I'll listen to what it has to say."
"On the meantime, thanks for helping with this tower." Xoric said. "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys. If you guys ever need my help on anything, I'll come and help." Xoric said pulling his hood over his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:04 pm
Selena glared, then smirked. "I guess that means that you don't care. Fanastic. I guess that means that I can des-" her mouth was covered by Emerald's hand.
"You'll do nothing of the kind, Fluorspar. You've risked coming out here and helping almost ruining the plan. One revenge will have to be enough for you. Or, do you want to fall into the High Lady's disfavor?" Emerald asked sharply.
"Ooh," Jade said. "Shot. Down." Selena looked like she had been struck. She always wanted to stay on the good side of the all powerful High Lady. She was the Queen of the White Realm, her home, after all. Selena just nodded. The three Generals looked back at Xoric, then disappeared, reappearing in their conference room in the White Realm.  

Countess Valentine

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:16 pm
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
After several days of floating in darkness he arises from the dark space and appears in the forest. Then he runs through the trees and out of the forest then he stood at the edge of cliff. He looked down seeing it was a long fall and turns around.
Karen sees the man by the cliff and looks at him.

He turns and looked at her.
"Who are you?"he asked.
"who are you first?" karen came out from behind the trees/forest.

"Hmmmm so this is an ambush?!" He makes his keyblade and takes a defensive stance watching them closely.
"if it was an ambush i would killed you already by now. its not an ambush."Karen rolled her eyes.

Meanwhiles...........

Mirei is in a huge city that will soon taken over by heartless. ((soon not now but soon))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:12 pm
walks up to them severely bleeding with a broken arm "p..p...please help me" as he says this he drops to the ground unconcious  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:33 pm
hydra4
walks up to them severely bleeding with a broken arm "p..p...please help me" as he says this he drops to the ground unconcious
((am guessing up to them is where karen is at and stuff)) Karen saw the boy and went over to him and put her hand over the boy and karen's hand started to glow green and when the glow was gone the boy(hydra4) was healed completely."there."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:24 am
Xoric looked back one more time to see the trio of warriors disappear. Xoric suddenly felt lonely, despite the fact that one of them tried to kill him more than once.
Where should I go now? Xoric thought. Hmmm, maybe I should find out what happened in that battle with Xemnas and Sora. Maybe I'll find something useful there. And with that, Xoric began his journey to the World that Never was.  

AKHaze

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((am guessing up to them is where karen is at and stuff)) Karen saw the boy and went over to him and put her hand over the boy and karen's hand started to glow green and when the glow was gone the boy(hydra4) was healed completely."there."
gets up "tha...." is a little surprised by who had healed him  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:52 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"You ok?"karen looks at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:39 pm
(i got ground someone fill me in on whats happen)
walks around  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:50 pm
((meh, Selena joined up w/ her friends, and together with Xoric creamed the Eclipses. Shadow has met Karen, and Mirei is in a city. Xoric is headed for the World that Never Was, and Selena, Jade, and Emerald are back at the White Realm, also known as the White Hall, as it is ruled by the High Lady, the Queen of the White Realm.))
Once there, the three sat down once more. Their plan now needed to be rephrased. "Now that Fluorspar has gone and done the rash, we need to replan," Emerald said smugly. The three got out their various aquired information.
"I say we do a flat out assault," Jade said.
"No," the other two said flatly. "Not happening," Selena said. "Definitly not," Emerald added. "They would suspect something as horribly rash as that. That's even worse then what just happened."
"As much as I hate to say it, Emerald's right, Jade," Selena said. "A flat out charge is more like a suicide. We can't easily just march up to the Black Hall, in the middle of the Black Realm, and start a full-scale assault. We'd be out of our class and our element. We need surprise at this point," she said smoothly. Jade sank into his chair. Emerald got up, and went to the front of the room. Lately, as he had been the most cool-headed, he had been the leader of their meetings.
"Listen. We must act with stealth, precision, and speed. Fluorspar, Jade, you've seen the High Lady. It's not pretty. With every step they gain, she grows weaker. Our special delivery helped," he said, glancing at Selena, "but it will only last so long. So, Fluorspar, you gave a great idea earlier, and explained it perfectly. Why don't we fill in Jade?" he said. Selena nodded, and took out some complexly drawn maps and plans.
"Here's what I had in mind."  

Countess Valentine

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"You ok?"karen looks at him
"ummm Yeah" tries to look like nothings wrong ((that dude messed some of my info up his name is neo hes a keyblade knight and hes 8 woooooooo youngest ever))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff