Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:04 pm
"get a life." she said to him. "and one guy walked off with one of the pods."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:35 am
Alixraen
Xaringulos stared at the pods. "Let's see, so far we have relased Zinixia, Xili, Ixulon, and (as Xaringulos tries to cover up his laughs) Erixon. Who next? Let's see, this one looks good." He pressed a button and a male with bright pink long spiky hair and fangs fell out. "Exvarol." He was awake in no time. "Damn, I knew it.", Exvarol exclaimed. "All these pretty ladies here for my reawakening party." He started to break up in laughter. "How nice."

Erixon rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up Exvarol. You know no one likes you."
"You shut up...Whos the miss holding your shoulder anyways?" Exvarol asked pointing to Vaxlyn.
Vaxlyn looked at her hand that was on Erixons shoulder, took it off and said, "I'm Vaxlyn for your information. What's your powers anyways?"
"His powers are to control the powers of poisen, and his weapon is the Morphgun. My powers are of the element of speed. My weapon is a Rapier. What are your Vaxlyn?" Erixon said calmly while standing up.
"Um...My powers are of the emelemt of darkness, vampire, and I can also transform into a wolf...I'm not so good with the wolf...But I'm working on it. My weapons are a dark sword and blades, and dual pistols. Nothing big, but Xemaria says that I hold alot of power. Ha!" Vaxlyn said while standing up also and pointing out Xemaria.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:21 pm
Xemaria coughed, directing attention to her. "Yes, she holds far more potential than you, Exvarol," she glared, then looked at Vaxlyn thoughtfully.
"You! You can't judge me! I'll just kill you right-" Erixon had lunged at her, but Xemaria quickly dodged and had her glaive at his throat.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Xemaria said. She removed the glaive, and he rubbed his neck. "I haven't gone completely soft."
"So, ah, Xemaria. What do you do?" Erixon said. Xemaria looked at him.
"I'm so glad you asked. I plan, and I assassinate. Mostly assassinate. I use this glaive," she said, lifting her weapon. "It's made entirely of crystalized ice, making it unbreakable, and impervious. I'm extremely fast, and the rest," she concluded, "you don't need to know." She then looked at Vaxlyn, and added, "And I'm NOT a weirdo." The others laughed. She turned to Exvarol. "And I'm NOT here just for you! Got it!" she snapped. "Anyway... Xili, how's Ixulon doing? Truth be told, he's not looking so good," Xemaria said.
"Wait. You're name..." Zinixia said, speaking for the first time, as if just regestering what Xemaria's name was. "Familiar..."
Xemaria spun on her heels and got quiet, reaching for the key around her neck that wasn't really there. She disappeared a moment, and came back with it tied firmly around her neck. "That key," Zinixia whispered, pointing at it. Xemaria hid it from view. "Where did you get it!" Zinixia shouted.
"Hey, Zinixia, calm down! You can ask Xemaria about fashion later, but now-" Exvarol tried, in vain to get her to calm down.
"This isn't about fashion!" Zinixia cried. She took a deep breath, and said, "Please, where did you get that key?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm
"What's up with Zinxia?" Vaxlyn asked Erixon quietly while watching her stress to reach Xemaria's throat for the key.
"Um...I dunno..." Erixon said.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:36 pm
Xemaria's eyes softened up. "...A friend. I suppose Zinixandra was you...ah, now I see the resemblance. Here, I suppose this is yours, then," she said tossing Zinixia the key. She caught it, and looked at Xemaria. "You need it more than I do."
"Thank you," Zinixia whispered. She closed her eyes as she fastened it around her neck. "Zinixandra... How did you know her? I thought she died..." Zinixia trailed off, and Xemaria looked out a window, away from the others.
"She did," she said, keeping her voice under control. Zinixia looked like she was going to faint from apparent sadness, but her brother caught her. "Her dying wish, I suppose, was for me to take the key. She didn't say why."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:40 pm
Vaxlyn was silenced by this moment. She just looked down and thought about what happened to her friends and family.
"What's wrong?" Erixon asked.
"Huh?...Oh...Nothing...Just thinking." Vaxlyn walked out of the room, leaving everyone in confusion.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:40 pm
Xemaria watched Vaxlyn leave the room, and grew thoughtful. "Hey, Erixon," she called. He looked up.
"What?" he asked, puzzled. Xemaria looked at Zinixia, telling her mentally that they would finish this conversation later. She nodded in understanding. "Erixon. ...Go out there," Xemaria said. He looked confused, so Xemaria walked over to him and shoved him towards the direction Vaxlyn left from. As he looked back, she pointed, and ordered, "Go. Now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:01 pm
Vaxlyn walked to a balcony to get some air, memories were flooding her mind. Memories of her childhood, he parents, her friends, and the horrible day when all of it was snatched away from her. She felt sick to her stomache.
"Vaxlyn...Are you alright?" Erixon asked while touching her arm from behind.
His voice brought her back, "Um...Yeah. Just...thinking about stuff." Vaxlyn said quietly, trying to make a fake smile.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Erixon asked, not knowing what to say.
"Um...I'd rather not..."Vaxlyn admitted.
"Are you sure?"
"Maybe somewere else...And when I'm more calm...Okay? Sorry."
"No, it's okay. I understand." Erixon said calmly.
"No, I don't think that you do understand, but whatever you say."
"Oh...Sould we go back to the others?" Erixon offered.
"You can go, I'll follow behind later. I need some air."
"Um, okay. See ya later." Erixon walked back to the throne room and said to Xemaria, "She said that she was just thinking of some stuff."  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:34 pm
Xemaria folded her arms, and thought briefly, leaving the room herself by teleporting into an empty room. It used to be Larxene's room. "Larxene," Xemaria thought, her mind shuddering at her own memories. Xemaria closed her eyes. She didn't want Vaxlyn to be sad. She, Xemaria, had done so many bad things to the world, and Vaxlyn just seemed to forgive her for everything. She seemed to care, almost as a sister might. Like my sister who was never there, Xemaria thought glumly, looking around the dark room. It was filled with books and knives, and was completed with a balcony, which she proceeded to sit on. "Oh, if only I had been someone with the sight. Maybe... Maybe then things would have been different."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:57 pm
Vaxlyn stared out into the black nothingness and let her thoughts and memories take over he whole being.
She was swallowed with all of the horrible memories of her past life, ad of the horrible things she had done in this one.
"Why...Why did I choose this path?" Vaxlyn said, without meaning too, she didn't even realize it as her own thought.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 pm
Xaringulos was stuck with Exvarol by himself. "Damn," said Exvarol, "things have changed. Really. Ixulon, are you doing okay?" Xili answered for him. "He's fine now but he's really weak. I would be worried about him dying, but since he controls the element of death he decides when he dies." Slowly he got to his feet. "Ah, the old gang. Where's the rest?" Xaringulos answered. "Oh, there all here, but some are still asleep in these pods." "Well then we'd better release them! C'mon, Ex, good buddy, let's bring our friends back." "Alrighty," said Exvarol with a sly grin on his face. At the same time, they both pressed a button to release another of the old rejects. Xaringulos was happy and nervous at the same time. "Who did you release?" Ixulon answered first. "I opened Xirius' pod." At that moment a male nobody with midnight blue-black hair collapsed to the ground. "And you?" Exvarol just smiled and said "Noxulous". When her pod was opened, and extremley young looking girl with dirty blond hair nervously stepped out. "Where am I?" "Welcome to the future," Exvarol joked. Noxulous freaked out. "OMIGOD what will Taryx say? I hope he won't punish me too badly for this... "Don't worry," responded Xili "Taryx is here, as so is the rest of the old gang!" Noxulous face lit up with joy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:07 am
Xemaria heard the others' downstairs, being happy, and shuddered involuntarily. She felt strangely out of place, like she didn't belong, even though she had just recently felt like they all had been as close as family. She sat on the rail of the balcony, watching the sky shift.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:26 pm
Vaxlyn sighed as she heard the others being happy. Why was she all of the sudden so down, and miserable...She found someone she liked for the first time in this life, and now she was sad..."Dang...I just wish someone could help me...Or something..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:36 pm
Xemaria looked around the room, then went back downstairs, past Vaxlyn. Xemaria looked at her.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:59 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria looked around the room, then went back downstairs, past Vaxlyn. Xemaria looked at her.

Right as Xemaria walked by, she saw a tear stream down Vaxlyn's face, then a look of confusion overwelm her. "What the...?" Vaxlyn asked herself, not noticing Xemaria. Vaxlyn obviously hadn't cried in this life before.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff