Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"Ok....So let me get this strait. You and Cessy belong to some sort of "organization"....Or something like that. But I'm still wondering what I have to do with all of this. Why am I here? Why was I sent to the dungeon, and why are you being nice to me after all of this stuff? Why was I choosen for this?" Rose said gradually getting louder and faster as she spoke. Rose was flushed when she finished and breathing heavily.

Demyx looked sympathetic to the poor girl who seemed to have just been flung into his world and not know the perpose or where she was.

"Well," he started, "Cessy isn't part of the organization. you see she's a," before he finished his sentence he took a closer look at Rose, "Say, are you... you're not a nobody are you?"

(And if you are, woops just say so and Demyx will apologies, I'll make him xd )

"Um...No...Sure I have red eyes, but I'm not a 'nobody'....What are they again? All I know is that I'm....Human." Rose paused before saying "human". She sounded bothered by saying it.
"Why would you ask?" Rose said quickly, erasing all evidence of her last thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:43 pm
Alixraen
Medevilgirl
(forgot to add this)

Cessy turned back to Xirius who was applying soothing pressure to his wrist.

"its foolish to mock your elders Xirius."

"Elders Schmelders. I do what I gotta do. He got what he derserved, and so did I. But next time we meet, I'll make a mental note to see that he gets what he has rightfully coming to him."

"What he rightfully deserves, hmm." Said Cessy as she walked over to Xirius. "Let me see your're wirst."

Xirius looked unwilling at first, then gave it over

Cessy noticed the red marks Xigbar had left twisted around Xirius's skin, and then began to rub the pain away, it was one of her many talents.

"And just what is it that Xigbar deservers, Xirius," she spoke almost sympatheticly, "He has been an unknown his whole life, were you were a dusk for half of yours. He's been through so much more then either of us could imagine. As I'm sure all of your elders have. And every day they pay for there wrongs knowing that their dream of opening kingdom hearts, of creating the utopia that their leader promised, .. of gaining those hearts that they so long to have again, is more farther away now then it has ever been. Do you really want to know why Xemnas is bringing in knew members," she asked as she releaased his wrist.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:59 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

"Ok....So let me get this strait. You and Cessy belong to some sort of "organization"....Or something like that. But I'm still wondering what I have to do with all of this. Why am I here? Why was I sent to the dungeon, and why are you being nice to me after all of this stuff? Why was I choosen for this?" Rose said gradually getting louder and faster as she spoke. Rose was flushed when she finished and breathing heavily.

Demyx looked sympathetic to the poor girl who seemed to have just been flung into his world and not know the perpose or where she was.

"Well," he started, "Cessy isn't part of the organization. you see she's a," before he finished his sentence he took a closer look at Rose, "Say, are you... you're not a nobody are you?"

(And if you are, woops just say so and Demyx will apologies, I'll make him xd )

"Um...No...Sure I have red eyes, but I'm not a 'nobody'....What are they again? All I know is that I'm....Human." Rose paused before saying "human". She sounded bothered by saying it.
"Why would you ask?" Rose said quickly, erasing all evidence of her last thoughts.

Demyx looked surprised, almost shocked. "You really aren't a nobody!!!" He blurts out.

Rose nods confirming a yes.

"Oh, man," he said nervously scratching at his head, "Then you.. you really shouldn't be here. I've got to get you out'da here fast.!!" He grabbed her hand quickly and started to rush down a hall way.

(Sorry Rose gotta be you for a moment sweatdrop )

Rose's arms did not like the feeling of being tugged so roughly after being all ready dragged away from that office. "Ow," she wimpered, but Demyx wasn't paying attention, he was to fixed on finding a safe place to create a vortex. "Demyx," rose said, "What's the big deal? Why are you dragging me like this?!"

Demyx suddenly halted when he saw another pair of clocked figures turn a corner into the hallway not far off. He quickly reverted Rose and himself into another passage, leading away from the on coming men. Then, not long after rushing down that hall, turned another corner which led to an empty room. It was wide and spacious. The Ceiling was some sort of glass with greyish blue and vilvet shades mixed into it. beyond the glass a strange shaped moon havered in the sky. It looked like a heart. but it wasn't a full moon, the only way Rose could see was because of the outline that was lined in pale golds and soft pinks. Other then that, the inside was hollow, utterly black and empty.

"Whew, this should be a safe place," Remarked Demyx. Rose was gocking at the empty moon in wonder.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:23 am
Crazy_Indeed
out side the bar. Xigbar was extremely irritated and continued to tug naixen foward. He began to scold the lttle girl, then adding to his scolding with rambleings he didn't intend for Naixen to hear,

"Next time you wanna run off. don't do it during training hours got it. I'm getting tired of chasing you down all the time. I already have my hands swomped with all the other imbeciles back at the castle, training the others, AND trying to keep up with Xemnas's idiotic missions... 'Restart the Organization again, Indeed' Heh AS IF, that guy has lost it if he thinks we're gonna get anything done by expanding our numbers. You know, I was perfectly fine when there was just six of us. There was no complaining, no annoying whinning and every one was on the same page! Now its chaotic and riddled with moronic dumb a--es. I can't wait for this whole thing to blow up in his face so I can laugh at him. Rrrrr, I'm so tired of training his F------ dumb newbies!"

He could feel that naixen was starting to full behind while he held fast to her hand because she kepped stumbling on her own feet. he hastely glances back and yells, " What's the matter with you! Did you forget how to walk. Do you need me to train you on that now, too!!"

He could suddenly see from the little girls eyes that she was holding back tears while she was staring down at her feet and clinging to her new doll. Xigbar stopped in his tracks and sighed deeply. He didn't mean to take his frustration out on Naixen, she was one of the few new ones he liked. he turned and leaned to be face to face with the little member. Then, changed his tone to soft and kind, a tone that he rarely ever used with anyone, and said,

"I'm sorry Naixen, I didn't mean you were an idiot." She didn't let up her teary eyed look. So he placed his hands on her shoulders, "Hey, if anything, you're the one keeping me sane in that mad house, ok. if it weren't for you being around, well," he started to chuckle, " lets just say there really would be only six members again."

She looked up at Xigbar, slightly teary from being pulled and slightly from being yelled at. "y-you mean it?" She hiccuped a bit from holding tears. for most of the time when she was being pulled and yelled at, it made her think about when she was a somebody and it wasn't exactly on good terms when it came between the mother and father. She sniffled and rubbed her eye's from coming tears trying hard not to cry.  

Alchemy Puppet

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:56 am
Alchemy Puppet

She looked up at Xigbar, slightly teary from being pulled and slightly from being yelled at. "y-you mean it?" She hiccuped a bit from holding tears. for most of the time when she was being pulled and yelled at, it made her think about when she was a somebody and it wasn't exactly on good terms when it came between the mother and father. She sniffled and rubbed her eye's from coming tears trying hard not to cry.

He laughed and scruffled her hair, "Of course I do, kiddo!" Then leaned up an took her hand gentle this time then said, "You ready to go back now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:01 am
Quote:

Demyx looked surprised, almost shocked. "You really aren't a nobody!!!" He blurts out.

Rose nods confirming a yes.

"Oh, man," he said nervously scratching at his head, "Then you.. you really shouldn't be here. I've got to get you out'da here fast.!!" He grabbed her hand quickly and started to rush down a hall way.

(Sorry Rose gotta be you for a moment sweatdrop )

Rose's arms did not like the feeling of being tugged so roughly after being all ready dragged away from that office. "Ow," she wimpered, but Demyx wasn't paying attention, he was to fixed on finding a safe place to create a vortex. "Demyx," rose said, "What's the big deal? Why are you dragging me like this?!"

Demyx suddenly halted when he saw another pair of clocked figures turn a corner into the hallway not far off. He quickly reverted Rose and himself into another passage, leading away from the on coming men. Then, not long after rushing down that hall, turned another corner which led to an empty room. It was wide and spacious. The Ceiling was some sort of glass with greyish blue and vilvet shades mixed into it. beyond the glass a strange shaped moon havered in the sky. It looked like a heart. but it wasn't a full moon, the only way Rose could see was because of the outline that was lined in pale golds and soft pinks. Other then that, the inside was hollow, utterly black and empty.

"Whew, this should be a safe place," Remarked Demyx. Rose was gocking at the empty moon in wonder.

Rose looked at the moon in awe. "Why is the moon.....pink.....and in the shape of a heart....And why did you avoid those guys in the cloaks....And why is it so bad that I'm here." Rose seemed worried, and frieghtened for the first time. For once she didn't seem all tough. She accually looked scared.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:40 pm
Demyx looked over to see Rose looking a bit sheepish.

"Uh, um... You wanted to know what a nobody is right! Well, you see, Rose, a nobody is..uh... is," Demyx wasn't quiet sure how to explain a nobody. Of course he was one and he knew that the definition was those without hearts; those who were never ment to exsist, but he so hated that discription. Demyx was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the subject.

"A nobody is.... um... well," he scrathes at his head then smiled unsurely at Rose, "I.. I'm nobody." the smile quickly faded. "And..and that moon there," he stepped forward closer to the middle of the room pointing to the empty moon, "Its, uh... not actually a moon, its a kinda more like a door. Only its locked. And see um... " Demyx slopped his shoulders, he was coming to terms that to answer Rose's questions, he needed to explain where she was exactly and what a nobody really was, more importantly, what he really was...

"Ok, the place you're at right now is called castle oblivian. ( I'm not 100 percent sure if that was the castle's name is in kingdom hearts 2 but I'm just going to use it for now, K biggrin ). Its a place where nobodies live. And castle Oblivian is in The World That Never Was. Your friend Cessy pushed you into that world. Why? I don't know," Demyx took a deep sigh, "So what a nobody is, is a being without a heart. They... aren't even suppose to exsist in the real world. So we come here," he glanced about foundly, the room as if his eyes stretched out to the very ends of the world, then returned them to Rose, "Its kind of a safe house for us." he shrugs his shoulders while making a pathetic attempt to chuckle. then turned his attention to the moon.

"See Rose, what a nobody really wants in life is to be real. And the only way for that to happen is if we get a heart. But its not like you can just fined one off the streets, right heheh."

Rose watched him from a safe distance, unsure of how to react to his words.

"Theres only one way a nobody can get a heart, and that's to reach Kingdom Hearts! The heart of all worlds," Demyx turned back to rose with a hopeful little smile on his face, "If we can get there, then we'll be whole!!"

A voice suddenly follows after his, "But unfortunately the door is locked."

"Axel," Demyx shouted!

A man in the same type of cloak as Demyx started to advance toward Rose casually. His hair was red as fire, his eyes were an intence green, and his visious site was locked on Rose, paying no attention to Demyx.

"The only way to open it is..." said axel. Demyx began to protest against him, telling him to stop, shut up, etc., but Axel just ignored him, "too steal the hearts of the beings in this world and feed them to the moon." Axel haulted a few feet away from Rose. Demyx had already began to move in a defences stance infront of her. "Axel, just go away, you got no business here."

Axel still wasn't paying any attention to him, his focus was on Rose, "And did he tell you how we do that," Demyx was still telling him to back off, but axel kept going, "We just stroll up behind a person and stab the heart right out of them."

"Axel stop it," Demyx yelled.

"Aw, did little demy think he made a friend, HA," mocked Axel, "think again doofis. that girls bad knews. Any thing sent from Cessy has to be distroyed."

"Since when!!" shouted Demyx.

"Since," replied Axel, "The boss just ordered it, that's when! Now move!"

Demyx looked stunned for a moment but held his ground and shouted, "No!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Rose's face went sheet white in horror as she listened to Axel.
Rose slowly started to back away from the two as Axel walked closer.
"My....Heart? You want my heart...And...To destroy me?...." Rose choked out as tears welled up in her eyes.
"What did I ever do to you?...." Rose said in a faint voice.
Rose turned on her heals and started to run out of the door as tears pourned down her cheecks. When she got into the the hall way she turned right and ran down the hall untill she got to another hallway and turned left.
She continued to run down the halls frantically untill she was out of breath. Rose leaned against the wall while sobbing and gasping for air, basically choking on the air. Tears rushed down her face as she slowly slid to the floor. She sat there hugging her knees while crying.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:51 pm
Xirius looked at Cessy quizzically. "I thought it was because Xemnas wanted to reach Kingdom Hearts faster."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:43 pm
Cessy laguhed, "Do you really think more bodies would make things move faster, or easier for that matter. No," she said returning behind the counter to wipe things down, "There's another reason. Xemnas is becoming too weak to keep things in ship shape. You could say that the real reason he wanted more members was because of a miss trust in his closest companions." She stopped wiping for a moment and gaze Xirius a tough look, "Xemnas's time is running out, and he can no longer trust the people that he has so long depended apon to carry out his commans. What's the real reason Xemnas is bringing in new Members! Its to decide who he wants to leave behind in his sted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not far out side the bar Xigbar had been having a little heart to heart with Naixen when a vortex opened in front of them. Out stepped Xaldin with a folded piece of paper in his hand. He walks straight up to Xigbar and gives him the paper, replying, "We have new orders."

Xigbar looks curious, what mission could Xemnas possibly command at such short notice? Xigbar read the message. As he heard his facial expression turned from deeply concernd to an unbelieving smile.

"You gotta be kidding me, He finally decides this now, after all this fricken time." Xigbar said then laughed. Xaldin smirked devilishly as one of his six lances wirls into appearence in his hand. "Shall we go and give our favorite bartender a fond farwell."

Naixen looked up at both of them curiously, what on earth were they talking about.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:56 pm
What could this possibly mean? Were they sending Aunty Cessy somewhere on a special mission with uncle Xaldin and Xigbar? Those were what she asked herself. "Uncle Xiggy?" she tuigged on to his sleeve. "Is Aunty Cessy going somewhere?" She couldn't help ask. "Cause if she is I want to come back soon so I can thank her again for the new toy." she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:32 pm
xquietrosex
Rose's face went sheet white in horror as she listened to Axel.
Rose slowly started to back away from the two as Axel walked closer.
"My....Heart? You want my heart...And...To destroy me?...." Rose choked out as tears welled up in her eyes.
"What did I ever do to you?...." Rose said in a faint voice.
Rose turned on her heals and started to run out of the door as tears pourned down her cheecks. When she got into the the hall way she turned right and ran down the hall untill she got to another hallway and turned left.
She continued to run down the halls frantically untill she was out of breath. Rose leaned against the wall while sobbing and gasping for air, basically choking on the air. Tears rushed down her face as she slowly slid to the floor. She sat there hugging her knees while crying.

Rose raised off!!

"Aw, Damn It," snorted Axel agitatedly as he pushed Demyx aside, trialing after her.
Demyx just realized Rose had ran.

"Wait a sec, Axel, This isn't right I think Cessy sent her for a good reason, she has a different feeling then other humans.." Demyx tried to persuade the red head to stop. Axel worled around and grabbed Demyx's cloak and pulls him forward violently so they're face to face then snarls at him, "You just interfeared with Superior's orders, Dead meat. And You know what that means," He shoves Demyx to the ground harshly, saying, "Punishment time!"

Axel snapped his fingers and a good sized group of dusks appeared around him.
"Take this looser down to the dungion, heheh, he needs to think about what he's done," Axel commanded.

Demyx glared at him, "You really think Dusks can hold me down!"

"No," Axel retorted as he turned back and started to head to the direction of where rose had ran, then tiltes his head back to say one last thing to Demyx, "But fighting back only gets you in more trouble, hehehheh."

Axel walked off as the dusks were closing in on Demyx. He stood up and glanced at all of them, then sighed. He didn't want to be in trouble. But something about all this felt terribly wrong.

As Axel almost reached the exit he heard a strange sound coming from behind him. Curious, he turned back to look and saw a rush of Water flying toward him as Demyx yelled out, "Dance water, Dance!!"

"you gotta be kidding me," growled Axel, jumping out of the way just in time!  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Rose heard someone scream, "Dance, Water, Dance!." Soomewere off in the halls, and quickly got to her feet so she could figure out a way out of there. Rose quietly jogged down some of the halls.
When she turned a corner she was face to cloak with another person. His hood was up, so she couldn't ses his face.
"Uh....Hi?" Vaxlyn stammered as she gulped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:40 am
Medevilgirl
Cessy laguhed, "Do you really think more bodies would make things move faster, or easier for that matter. No," she said returning behind the counter to wipe things down, "There's another reason. Xemnas is becoming too weak to keep things in ship shape. You could say that the real reason he wanted more members was because of a miss trust in his closest companions." She stopped wiping for a moment and gaze Xirius a tough look, "Xemnas's time is running out, and he can no longer trust the people that he has so long depended apon to carry out his commans. What's the real reason Xemnas is bringing in new Members! Its to decide who he wants to leave behind in his sted."

Xirius looked up. He had a surprised and confused look on his face. "Really? It doesn't seem like Xemnas' style to pick a new leader. I figured he'd just let us fight over it. But anyways, how do you know this?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:16 am
Cessy gave him a sneaky smile, "I have my sources." then folded the cloth she was using to wipe the counter down.
"But trust me on this Xirius, your leader is not well. What ever is happening to him is effecting his ability to make clear decisions. And though I'd be happy to be rid of the rascle, I hate to say this but I don't think the world is ready to exsist with out the Great Xemnas The superior. He needs help, that's why I sent a special little girl over to the World that Never Was."

Xirius took a moment to compute this.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces