Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:32 am
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia summoned his scythe and began charging and lungind at Alexandria, but before he could complete the final bounce in his step and swing of his scythe Alexandria crossed her swords and flipped him over her back as she ducked to to make an even surface above her head so he would completely fall when he went over her. Marluxia caught onto her plan just in time and he sprang forward, crrling his knees to his chest and covered his head with his hands and rolled himself over the back of her body and landed gracefully behind her, preparing to strike once more.

Alexandria dove to the right as Marluxia charged from behind, but she did not let herself rebound and prepare for another attack. Instead, she stayed crouched on the floor listening to the voices echoeing off of the cold stone walls of the castle. Marluxia charged on last time, but his ears perked as her heard the voices as well. In his destracted state of mind, he tripped over Alexandrias leg which she had just put out to trip him. He landed face first on the floor, but rolled clumsily to his side and held himself up on his elbows as he listened to the echoes as well.

Taryx was extremely upset now. "Alright, I warned you two about getting along, but now that seems obvious that it's never going to happen." Without further ado, he pulled out his gunblades and started to fire random shots into the scuffle.

Marluxia let himself fall the rest of the way to the ground on his back to avoid as many shots as possible, as for the shot that seemed to just make it to his he tried as hard as he could to deflect them, getting knicked in the arm once or twice as he tried. Every so often he glanced back at Alexandria to laugh at her if she had gotten shot, but she never had. Instead, he saw her throw herself into a charging stance close to the ground, much like an animal, and the next thing he knew, she was diving over him and goinging into an upright, running possition with her leggs working furiously beneth her.

Alexandria quickly swirved to avoid as many shot from Taryx's gunblades as possible, she had almost reached him when it seemed as though one of the shots was going right towards her head. She slid onto her left side with her two legs ontop of on another, the lower leg was bent at the hip and knee as much as it could hane been and the upper leg was pointed forward with her toe to the ground. ((it's basically a baseball or softball slide)) The momentum brought her behind Taryx and she stopped herself by pushing her upper foot harder against the ground and turning it a bit. She picked herself up off the ground behind him and brushed the dust off of her clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 am
((ooc: any one who sends an application or posts one, just check the front page in the character list to see if you're there, if not, PM me DON'T POST HERE! JUST PM ME! Thank you, have a nice day. xp ))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia summoned his scythe and began charging and lungind at Alexandria, but before he could complete the final bounce in his step and swing of his scythe Alexandria crossed her swords and flipped him over her back as she ducked to to make an even surface above her head so he would completely fall when he went over her. Marluxia caught onto her plan just in time and he sprang forward, crrling his knees to his chest and covered his head with his hands and rolled himself over the back of her body and landed gracefully behind her, preparing to strike once more.

Alexandria dove to the right as Marluxia charged from behind, but she did not let herself rebound and prepare for another attack. Instead, she stayed crouched on the floor listening to the voices echoeing off of the cold stone walls of the castle. Marluxia charged on last time, but his ears perked as her heard the voices as well. In his destracted state of mind, he tripped over Alexandrias leg which she had just put out to trip him. He landed face first on the floor, but rolled clumsily to his side and held himself up on his elbows as he listened to the echoes as well.

Taryx was extremely upset now. "Alright, I warned you two about getting along, but now that seems obvious that it's never going to happen." Without further ado, he pulled out his gunblades and started to fire random shots into the scuffle.

Marluxia let himself fall the rest of the way to the ground on his back to avoid as many shots as possible, as for the shot that seemed to just make it to his he tried as hard as he could to deflect them, getting knicked in the arm once or twice as he tried. Every so often he glanced back at Alexandria to laugh at her if she had gotten shot, but she never had. Instead, he saw her throw herself into a charging stance close to the ground, much like an animal, and the next thing he knew, she was diving over him and goinging into an upright, running possition with her leggs working furiously beneth her.

Alexandria quickly swirved to avoid as many shot from Taryx's gunblades as possible, she had almost reached him when it seemed as though one of the shots was going right towards her head. She slid onto her left side with her two legs ontop of on another, the lower leg was bent at the hip and knee as much as it could hane been and the upper leg was pointed forward with her toe to the ground. ((it's basically a baseball or softball slide)) The momentum brought her behind Taryx and she stopped herself by pushing her upper foot harder against the ground and turning it a bit. She picked herself up off the ground behind him and brushed the dust off of her clothes.
Hal watched all of them fight each other."hey ummmmm....."Hal thought twice before deciding on what to say."Hey Marluxia i need to ask you a question? I rather not say the question in front of everyone hear just you so can you come with me for a second?" Hal looked at him hoping he would let her ask the question.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER

Hal watched all of them fight each other."hey ummmmm....."Hal thought twice before deciding on what to say."Hey Marluxia i need to ask you a question? I rather not say the question in front of everyone hear just you so can you come with me for a second?" Hal looked at him hoping he would let her ask the question.

Marluxia quickly snapped his fingers and dove into the black abyss the appeared in front of him and closed behind him. Once he was safely inside, he got to his fit and began dusting himself off. With a sigh he looked around himself and listened to the distinct absence of sound. "silence." his voice echoed for a moment and then broke off. He placed his hand infront of himself and moved it through a dark mist, which afctually appeared to be his aura. He noded and snapped his fingers again, the protal back to Castle Oblivion appeared a few feet away from him, he walked through and appeared behind Hal. His arm extended and he placed his gloved hand on her arm to let her know he was behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria poked Taryx on his shoulder and waited for him to turn around. She shifted her weight to the left side and balanced most of it on her hipp. She was becoming quite bored with all of the pointless fighting, there was no way they would stand a chance against her anyway. ((Or so she thinks)) She coughed to try and get his attention, but after a few moments of proding she decided to just wait patiently.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:08 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia quickly snapped his fingers and dove into the black abyss the appeared in front of him and closed behind him. Once he was safely inside, he got to his fit and began dusting himself off. With a sigh he looked around himself and listened to the distinct absence of sound. "silence." his voice echoed for a moment and then broke off. He placed his hand infront of himself and moved it through a dark mist, which afctually appeared to be his aura. He noded and snapped his fingers again, the protal back to Castle Oblivion appeared a few feet away from him, he walked through and appeared behind Hal. His arm extended and he placed his gloved hand on her arm to let her know he was behind her.

Alexandria poked Taryx on his shoulder and waited for him to turn around. She shifted her weight to the left side and balanced most of it on her hipp. She was becoming quite bored with all of the pointless fighting, there was no way they would stand a chance against her anyway. ((Or so she thinks)) She coughed to try and get his attention, but after a few moments of proding she decided to just wait patiently.
Hal turned around and looked at Marluxia."There is another reason am here as well. i guessed since you live here i should tell you what that is."Hal took a deep breath"The other reason am here is because am looking for something in here and i know positive that it is in here. Well one of the pieces that is. The other pieces are with other people that Minda knows. What am looking for is a piece of a mirror that contains magic powers beyond this world. I need to find it before in falls into the wrong hands.......again...."Hal sighed and then continued"have you seen anything out of the ordinary happen here at all?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Alixraen
NOTyourSTALKER

Hal turned around and looked at Marluxia."There is another reason am here as well. i guessed since you live here i should tell you what that is."Hal took a deep breath"The other reason am here is because am looking for something in here and i know positive that it is in here. Well one of the pieces that is. The other pieces are with other people that Minda knows. What am looking for is a piece of a mirror that contains magic powers beyond this world. I need to find it before in falls into the wrong hands.......again...."Hal sighed and then continued"have you seen anything out of the ordinary happen here at all?"

Marluxia smirked at her question. "my dear, things that are out of the ordinary happen here every day." He smiled to her with out a smart a** look this time. "and for your information." he stopped smiling all together now. "I am what you would call the wrong hands" He thought about what she had said for a moment, at that moment he could have done one of two things, he could have been a total jack a$$ and fooled around with her mind, or he could do a "good deed" and help her. He completely dismissed both of those thoughts and spoke flatly. "If this object is infact powerful, then that would create another reason for the brat ((sora)) to come here again." he frowned with a menicing glare at the memories of that child. "which is precisly why it needs to be gotten ride of...therefore, I shall help you." he had to force the word "help" to come out.

((I won't be doing Alexandria untill she can reply to something))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:48 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

Marluxia smirked at her question. "my dear, things that are out of the ordinary happen here every day." He smiled to her with out a smart a** look this time. "and for your information." he stopped smiling all together now. "I am what you would call the wrong hands" He thought about what she had said for a moment, at that moment he could have done one of two things, he could have been a total jack a$$ and fooled around with her mind, or he could do a "good deed" and help her. He completely dismissed both of those thoughts and spoke flatly. "If this object is infact powerful, then that would create another reason for the brat ((sora)) to come here again." he frowned with a menicing glare at the memories of that child. "which is precisly why it needs to be gotten ride of...therefore, I shall help you." he had to force the word "help" to come out.

((I won't be doing Alexandria untill she can reply to something))
"its not you am worried about. i dont even know you so i cant really say if you are 'wrong hands' i just want to make sure no more people get ummmm..... i rather not say but you help so thats good." Hal looked around at the peoples in the room"anyone want to come with me and Marluxia to find something that am looking for?"

((ok.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:58 pm
((ooc: *brain fart* I don't know how to respond...*falls to floor*))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
((ooc: *brain fart* I don't know how to respond...*falls to floor*))
((take your time))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:43 pm
((you had a major change in Avi there!))  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:53 pm
Marluxia looked back at the room to see if they would be joined on Hal's quest. He first looked at Alexandria giving a febel attempt to catch her attention, but all he got was a look from her, and her waving her hand to dismiss the request of company. Marluxia looked her over once more, how could she be so selfish, it was true she was attractive in her own way, but she seemed like such a horrible person, much like him. He turned and couldn't help but noticing Alexandria steel a quick glance over at him, almost like she could hear his thoughs. Marluxia quickly looked away to see if any one else was going to join them.

((that was pathetic))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:39 pm
((ooc: I've got to go now, so long! *waves*))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:16 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia looked back at the room to see if they would be joined on Hal's quest. He first looked at Alexandria giving a febel attempt to catch her attention, but all he got was a look from her, and her waving her hand to dismiss the request of company. Marluxia looked her over once more, how could she be so selfish, it was true she was attractive in her own way, but she seemed like such a horrible person, much like him. He turned and couldn't help but noticing Alexandria steel a quick glance over at him, almost like she could hear his thoughs. Marluxia quickly looked away to see if any one else was going to join them.

((that was pathetic))
((i can tell. but hey its something))
"ummmm i guess its just me and you Marluxia. No one seems interested helping me finding a magically item. " Hal sighed"no one ever usual wants to help me out."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Taryx [who is a guy...]was very annoyed by Alexandria poking him on the shoulder. "Yes, what is it that you want?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:32 am
(Sorry I haven't posted!! I've been sooooo busy!! gonk Now I don't know what to say!! Lol!)

After witnessing some interesting events, she took a step back, and heard the voice of Hal. "Hey, I've got nothing to do, so I'll help with whatever... Yeah..." Sighing slightly, she decided to join Hal and Marluxia.

(Was that okay? confused Lol)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces