Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Bath District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 am
Haru narrowed her eyes at the spirit. She knew better then to be disrespectful, and really would have appreciated a bath, but... First things first. Haru did NOT want to be anywhere near nude in female form

Turning to Justice, her eyes scanned their surroundings, though she continued to face him.

"We find somebody who may beable to help me return to my true form. There are spirits here, and our surroundings are old- there is a chance there may be a magic or spiritual source... Which can be taken advantage of..."

Suddenly realizing how 'nerdy' she sounded, the teen shook her head. "Gah! I gotta turn back into a boy soon!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:16 pm
Justice paid attention to the beginning of her ramble, but by the end was playing with a rubber duck he found.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Frustrated, the teen ran up to the nearest spirit, and resisted the urge to attack it. Instead, 'she' simply yelled at it. "Where is your boss?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:22 pm
Justice smiled and followed behind haru smiling. "quack, quack." He held the duck high as he could as he made the sound.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:52 pm
The teen narrowed her eyes at the cat-person, clearly unamused. When she spoke to him, her voice was deadpan. "Glad you're amused."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:30 pm
Justice smiled "We might as well enjoy our stay, hehehe. I know Mr. ducky is." he smiled and squeezed the rubber duck and it squeaked. Justice scurried back to the bath tub where the flamingo now simply swam in circles.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:07 pm
Haru groaned. Truth be told, the baths did seem appealing; but there was no way she was going in her present state- no swimsuits on hand, there was no way she was going in naked (especially not as a girl), and bathing in ones clothes was generaly a no-no. "How the hell am I supposed to 'enjoy' myself here while I'm stuck in this damned body?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:43 pm
Justice smiled "Get a bathing suit! hehehe." He wiggled his tail and swam around.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Haru glared for a bit, then sighed and began to wander around... looking for a swimsuit...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:47 am
Justice in his happiness found himself getting shampooed and washed. After all of this was finished he soaked for a bit, floating on his back with a smile*  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:29 am
Next to the door marked dressing room was a second door.

Curse Removal Water Park
Caution
Please change first.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 am
Haru almost walked passed the door, but the dragon stopped, and stared at it. Realizing she had lost her 'sword', the teen backtracked, and found herself standing next to the creature looking at the door. There was a moment of still silence as she read the sign, then a sudden outburst of apparent happyness (in Japanese) ""

She almost ran in then and there, but the dragon reached out with one taloned claw and turned her towards the female dressingroom, pointing to the 'caution' when the teen tried to turn back to the 'curse removal water park'.

"Oh." With a groan, she went into the changing room, wondering if there would be any men's clothing just hanging around, or if she'd have to go in a bathrobe.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 am
Justice eventually was finished bathing, and forced the flamingo to be finished looking for a fish. They both rinsed off and dried off with towels before going to get their clothes and soup can back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:21 pm
Having changed into a pair of black boy's shorts, a pair of traditional Japanese sandals, and a black sleeveless shirt (with the Jaran logo in red on the back) before stepping through the doorway marked 'Curse Removal water Park'. She didn't care about getting her clothes wet, she just wanted to be a 'he' again. The dragon followed.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:32 pm
Justice sat getting dressed and the flamingo took it's time putting on the soup can.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff