Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:07 pm
Most of the pictures from previous posts don't work... crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This + meh sigy = Beautiful  

FOW_Amou

[Lagrashu]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:51 am
Sarielle
This is one of my favorite pics that I've run across. Not because I enjoy seeing people get executed razz More because the expected roles are totally reversed. The beautiful figure in white has the gun; not the dark figure. Too bad it has all that text at the bottom.

User Image

I'll prolli edit with more later razz

Oh! I love that picture. I have one too, but without the text. wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:05 pm
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
i've never seen that Kaine picture like that before.. there's always a crease or something. Cheers! *saves more!*

I think that was an artbook scan or something... I know, that page does crease in the middle in manga form...

I gave up finding Snow Owl pics on the net, and scanned them in myself. So here goes, from a rather lousy and amateur-ish scanner... *if you can read chinese, and don't want spoilers, I'm sorry... redface *

User Image

User Image

User Image

who's the guy in the picture?  

katakito

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:53 pm
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel
i've never seen that Kaine picture like that before.. there's always a crease or something. Cheers! *saves more!*

I think that was an artbook scan or something... I know, that page does crease in the middle in manga form...

I gave up finding Snow Owl pics on the net, and scanned them in myself. So here goes, from a rather lousy and amateur-ish scanner... *if you can read chinese, and don't want spoilers, I'm sorry... redface *

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:36 am
Hmm... Here are some of my favorites:

-Kaine and Die from "Kaine"

-Kira from "Gravel Kingdom"

-Lawr and Wolfy from "Boys Next Door"

-Neji from "Neji"

- Prince Lui with Princess Frederick in the bg from "Ludwig Kakumei"

I'll post more later...

etrnlfoenix

katakito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:00 pm
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

is he a bad guy or a good guy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:35 pm

Ooh, I haven't seen the one of Neiji before heart Save, save. It's so pretty.  

Bemused Dreamer

etrnlfoenix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:56 pm
Rei_Kazeko

Ooh, I haven't seen the one of Neiji before heart Save, save. It's so pretty.
I know! ^^ I love that one! <3 He has such an awesome expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:32 pm
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

His role is really kinda ambiguous...he doesnt do anything outright to harm any of our protagonists. Rather, he's more like an onlooker, maybe a witness to God's machinations -_-;  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:27 am
Sai-kun
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

His role is really kinda ambiguous...he doesnt do anything outright to harm any of our protagonists. Rather, he's more like an onlooker, maybe a witness to God's machinations -_-;

Bur I would say he is rather one of the bad guys than of the good guys. At least until volume 8 he is quite mysterious... But I think he looks a bit as if he doesn't come from the same age as the others. He looks kind of... futuristic, does this word exist? ?___?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:13 am
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

Bur I would say he is rather one of the bad guys than of the good guys. At least until volume 8 he is quite mysterious... But I think he looks a bit as if he doesn't come from the same age as the others. He looks kind of... futuristic, does this word exist? ?___?

I understand what you mean :3
You've got a point there...he does look out of place, time-wise.
hmm...I dunno, I keep trying to rationalize his existence in the manga by using the meaning of his place in the major arcana...but its hard -_-;;; his card is so tricky to understand...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:48 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

hmm...I dunno, I keep trying to rationalize his existence in the manga by using the meaning of his place in the major arcana...but its hard -_-;;; his card is so tricky to understand...

I don't know his place in the major arcana yet, can we talk about this in one week again?
...*thinks for a short while*
...or you just spoil a bit^^. It wouldn't be a big spoiler, and, to be honest, curious as I am I love spoilers^^'''  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:06 pm
[. I have a liking for this Madhatter/Belial picture o_O''
By far my favorite Angel Sanctuary character ._. .]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alzheimer

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:00 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith
Shura Yukihime
rociel_inorganicangel

User Image

User Image

User Image

Snow Owl from God Child

I don't know his place in the major arcana yet, can we talk about this in one week again?
...*thinks for a short while*
...or you just spoil a bit^^. It wouldn't be a big spoiler, and, to be honest, curious as I am I love spoilers^^'''

Argh...huge quote pyramid...
Anyway...check out the Count Cain spoiler thread, it should be towards the bottom somewhere :3 there was a discussion about the characters and their tarot card equivalents :3  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff