My favourites are Zaphikel, Uriel, Katan, Riff, Suou, Lawr and Wilhelm ^0^  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:03 am
heart Lawr, Kira and Suou! heart  

[Lagrashu]

katakito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:42 pm
batsu, kira ,uriel, mad hatter,michael, zaphikiel, heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:57 pm
I've only read Angel Sanctuary and Boys Next Door, so my list isn't too long.

Kira, Zaphikel, Michael, Raphael, Rosiel, Katan, Lawr, Adrian. biggrin  

Pretty_Pistol

Boredom_Kills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:17 pm
um...... SO HARD!!!!!!!
My favoutie manga is Angel Sanctuary I guess and my favourite character is Kira heart but I think Kato was really cool too he's also funny I think Kurai is ausome!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:40 pm
my favorite character would have to be.... lets see... thats a hard one. i really like kato, hes pretty spiffy.  

stupidxgirl

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:48 pm
Kira, Cain, Uriel, Katan ummmm... there could be more but, I'm tired so....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 am
Kira from angel sanctuary and marie from godchild.  

nox_noctis_lunaris

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:18 pm
my favorite character of all is kira he is just well umm.... honestly evil... though he didnt tell set bout his past until he found out for himself, and lied about what happened between him and alexiel in their previous lives to make him care less for him i dunno i just liek characters who try to make people who care about them to care less about them... maybe cus thats a bit how how i am also. so for that reason and my constant raving bout kira i have been given kira as i nickname at school...it doesnt sound girlie right cus im still all man MUahahaha lucifer also caring so much for alexiel even though it his original missionj was to stain her.. [sighs] and soo pretty too.... raphael is just awesome giving off a pimp act when he really cares more for barbiel than any else hes been with....set just hopeless lover..... hatter with her unfaithfull everlasting love for lucifer. alexiel and her deep rooted love for rociel which in the is revealed to him afeter hiding for so many years... Katan love for his father rociel [sighs] though in the end this love is what finally kills him.. at the hands of rociel himself. o yes and michael's love for his older brother lucifer, even though theyve fought for so many years all he ever wanted was some recognition from lucifer... he actually has really deep love for his brother and last of all im tired of all the Amgel Sanctuary fangirls hatting sara! she has deep deep love for her brother but understands that she must not put other people's lives in jeopardy for her love. sara is a very loving girl and should be respected for that... oersonnaly i think that all the fangirls who hate her are only jealous that she ends up with setsuna so razz to you all!!! i wuv you sara, gotta get her plushie!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:33 am
kira, he just kicks a**.  

Bloodyblade666

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Rafael the Wind Angel
[...]and last of all im tired of all the Amgel Sanctuary fangirls hatting sara! she has deep deep love for her brother but understands that she must not put other people's lives in jeopardy for her love. sara is a very loving girl and should be respected for that... oersonnaly i think that all the fangirls who hate her are only jealous that she ends up with setsuna so razz to you all!!! i wuv you sara, gotta get her plushie!

*nods* I totally agree! I can't understand why so many fans seem to hate Sara this much. Okay, she isn't my favourite character, but I like her. Sara is not only, as you said, a very loving girl, but also a really brave person, and she is a very kind girl. I don't know why one should hate her, really.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:06 pm
Katinchen012
Rafael the Wind Angel
[...]and last of all im tired of all the Amgel Sanctuary fangirls hatting sara! she has deep deep love for her brother but understands that she must not put other people's lives in jeopardy for her love. sara is a very loving girl and should be respected for that... oersonnaly i think that all the fangirls who hate her are only jealous that she ends up with setsuna so razz to you all!!! i wuv you sara, gotta get her plushie!

*nods* I totally agree! I can't understand why so many fans seem to hate Sara this much. Okay, she isn't my favourite character, but I like her. Sara is not only, as you said, a very loving girl, but also a really brave person, and she is a very kind girl. I don't know why one should hate her, really.

I'm not fond of her, but she's not so bad.
I just think she and Setsuna aren't very well developed, esp. since they're supposed to be the main characters.
Also, I'm not one for romances...and the level of fluff that goes on between them is too much for me.
But I think Sara really shows guts later on in the series, so she gets kudos.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:24 pm
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Rafael the Wind Angel

I just think she and Setsuna aren't very well developed, esp. since they're supposed to be the main characters.
Also, I'm not one for romances...and the level of fluff that goes on between them is too much for me.

That's okay, she isn't one of my favourite characters either, but many people really seem to hate her, start torrents of hatred against Sara et cetera, and I can't really understand what's so bad about her.
You're right about the fluff between Setsuna and Sara, but as they don't come to see each other very much after volume three this isn't too annoying, at least I think so.
...now that I come to think of it, in AS don't show many girls up, at least not as main characters, but amongst these girls only Belial is really popular, and I don't know if one can really count her as a girl...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:38 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Rafael the Wind Angel

That's okay, she isn't one of my favourite characters either, but many people really seem to hate her, start torrents of hatred against Sara et cetera, and I can't really understand what's so bad about her.
You're right about the fluff between Setsuna and Sara, but as they don't come to see each other very much after volume three this isn't too annoying, at least I think so.
...now that I come to think of it, in AS don't show many girls up, at least not as main characters, but amongst these girls only Belial is really popular, and I don't know if one can really count her as a girl...

There are a good number of females in AS, but the guys do seem to take the driver's seat in the manga, huh?
I think Kaori Yuki favors male characters because she's a bit of a fangirl herself ^_^;;
I like Kaori Yuki's female characters though, very few are weak or vapid...they are all very strong (in their own way...) and very unique people.
Anael, Laila, Alexiel, Kurai, Noise, Teiael, Raziel's gal pal who's name I cant remember, Belial if you count her/it as a girl..., Jibrille, etcetc...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rafael the Wind Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:58 pm
well most characters in AS are guys as has been said before one of my favorite female characters are anael and lailah and their whole story with zaphikiel and raziel but yeah... AS does revolve around guys but in the setsuna's motivation to do anything is sara so yeah.... even though guys do most of the stuff they have to have the female characters to protect/save/avenge.... drama rocks ^__^ <--weird guy  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff