Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
You mean Claire?

im not thinking that well this morning

when rebecca goes through all the crap in the lab and all those other places in RE0 and then she goes to the mansion why doesnt she tell chris when rebecca sees him?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:49 am
Well, Capcom are dumb. But I do have a theory that justifies why she might not have told...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:37 am
Maybe she didn't know where it was all in Raccoon City (technically under it but who cares.) or maybe it was because she was with a criminal she let go. If I'm correct, she never even mentioned going through the training facility. It was all probably to protect Billy. Or it could've been she never thought to mention it. Or it slipped her mind. (You know, glad to see fellow STARS members alive. Might actually have a way out of the hell hole they are in.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:07 pm
Yeah, my theory was that she wanted to protect Billy. Afterall, in the Ex-File she writes her report, she says that she found Billy dead in the MP van. And she was the only one left alive who knew the truth.  

Biohazard EXTREME

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Erm.. Jill doesn't blow up the RPD building. The RPD building had nothing to do with the labs. In fact, you can see it being destroyed by the Nuke at the end of RE3, which means up until that point it stayed in tact.

Where exactly did you see Jill blow up that building? confused

Oh. Wait. xD im thinking of the Entire Carlos running from the hospital, and having it blowing up behind him. Only im substituting the hospital and Carlos for Jill and the RPD building. My bad. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm
And like I said, the lab was quite the ways away from the RPD. I know it didn't seem like it, but it was.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:04 pm
Becky went through a lot and after fight leeches and then running into the spencer estate i think she would have other things on her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:22 am
Have you guys noticed that some of the monsters in resident evil 4 have the same similarities as the creatures from umbrella? For example the regenerators twitch just like the prototype tyrant from zero think about it.  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 pm
It's just one of those, "I like that twitch on that one of a kind monster. Let's put it in RE4 on some monster who they're gonna see dozens of times so that fans can get sick of it.

Same with Lisa's scream on the Bella sisters.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:48 pm
really funny bio then answer me this what island was that because that technology looked way to advanced for them so what is an old research facility because if it is who did it belong to originally?  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:06 am
I dunno... They didn't give us anything on it... (*cough* yet another part of Resident Evil 4 that Capcom did without putting much thought into it at all)
It could have been an abandoned Government Lab in Spain. Although, I know nothing of the Spanish Government. But if anything, my theory is that there happened to be a lab there, and by whatever means, Saddler took it over.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:23 pm
This is a personal Theory I had since I've been playing Dead Rising.
Anyway, in Dead Rising the zombies become more active at night, now I've been wondering about the zombies in Resident Evil. How would they react to a change in the time of day? I mean, something all Resident Evil's have incommon is that they all take place at night. Would there be a change in the zombie's movement or other characteristic's during the day.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:32 pm
Personally, I believe a zombie, having no circulation, would probably function better during the day when it's warmer. I mean, it was irrelevant in RE0, 1, 2 and 3, because they were all close to the summer time, so it was probably warm and moist either way.

But in general, heat makes cells more active, so I believe that the zombies would have been faster during the day. But in the colder conditions, they'd probably waste less energy.

Maybe that's why in Code Veronica they could be taken down so easily with a knife. I mean, even though it's probably hot on Rockfort, it's freezing in Antarctica... In terms of Gameplay, I'm sure Capcom never gave it much thought. But theoretically speaking, their cells would be more active if it's warmer. Of course... They'd decompose faster too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 pm
But think about it, if they went back and remade them with detail, that'd be pretty cool if they did something like that.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 pm
If they made a Zombie Survival game based on RE, yes, and had a time based system that makes the zombies slower at night.

That way, you could go out during the day when you can see everything, but the zombies are more dangerous. Or you can go out at night when you have limited cisibility but the enemies are less dangerous.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff