Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:09 pm
*look at my name*
Yeah KKJ manag was jsut amazing. Anime okay.
I find it some what liek DN Angel. But Full Moon is sorad like Princess Ai. But all manags are diffirent and all of them are good. *I think*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:22 am
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is being dubbed into English!? o.o Or am I just seeing things...

Karren Hilary.

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:10 pm
Karren Hilary.
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is being dubbed into English!? o.o Or am I just seeing things...

Nope its beang dubed.
o.0
I'm so buying it. Even though it kinda suks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:46 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
Karren Hilary.

Nope its beang dubed.
o.0
I never watched it before... so I'm excited. But I'm Canadian so I might have to order it online. gonk

Karren Hilary.

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:03 pm
its being...dubbed??? o_o!! OMFG! eek i gotta see it...if only someone gets it around my friend list... xd i dont plan on buying it. I heard the voices, and they creep me out lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:29 pm
Karren Hilary.
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
Karren Hilary.

Nope its beang dubed.
o.0
I never watched it before... so I'm excited. But I'm Canadian so I might have to order it online. gonk

I'm form Canada too.
blaugh  

Ren_ai_Rei

Humiko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:53 am
YAY ~ I'm soo going to buy it once it comes out o.x. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is my most favorite Tanemura series.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:34 pm
i would buy it but i don't like dubb voices... i think i'll buy them with english subs someday when i go to china or taiwan. except i don't think i'm going over there soon...  

Nicoliolioli

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:54 am
After a long wait, I can offically say the the KKJ manga released by CMX is finally out xd

I haven't had time to read it yet (been reading the 2nd vol. of Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden ninja ) but after skimming it, it didn't look like they messed with it much. My only real complaint is that the paper they printed it on is pretty lousy cry

The next vol. is supposed to come out in Jan, but with CMX who knows sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:20 am
Since I don't live in the US and I buy my manga in chinese anyway, I don't really care when they release it and yea xd . BUT, I'm really glad they didn't translate "kaitou" into "phantom theif". It just sounds really dumb.  

Raisetsu

Raisetsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:25 am
On second thought, looking back through th pages of this thread, the cover for it is damn ugly confused . People are not going to get good impresssions of that gonk . It looks something like anime barbie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:51 am
The cover actually looks really good. Here it is!

User Image

You can see a larger version of it here.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:05 pm
Ok, I just finished reading the first volume...

I like how they keep the endings to the names (-kun, sensei, etc). The translation seems pretty good, though I have nothing that I can really compare it to.

It's amazing how Arina's art has improved from KKJ to FMWS, and on words. It's such a big difference!

So, other than the paper quality, CMX did a good job ~thumbs up~ whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:26 pm
It's my favourite tanemura arina series!!!!  

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AnimeChick4DDR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:25 pm
Raisetsu
Since I don't live in the US and I buy my manga in chinese anyway, I don't really care when they release it and yea xd . BUT, I'm really glad they didn't translate "kaitou" into "phantom theif". It just sounds really dumb.

yeah i just finished the book a couple of minutes ago. and i am SO GLAD of that too!! i just hope that CMX will continue to do such a good job with translating it, like the website that i downloaded the manga from. *sigh* too bad that the sight is currently down or else i would give the link... cry  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff