Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:33 pm
Demyx stood there for a long time, wondering what could have possible happened to make her act that way. She brushed him off...completly. Xemnas had already left the area, fuming quietly to himself. Demyx, however was immobile. He couldn't move. How could she do that to him...? He tried his best not to cry. He had opened his "heart" and she had destroyed everything with those two phrases.

--------

Maya was completly silent as she and Kuroi arrived. They were in front of a train station in a town where the sun was only just setting. She fell to her knees, tears flowing from her eyes. She tried her best not to sob, but she failed.

((OMG! WHY AM I MAKING THEM SO ANGSTY!?!?!? O_O))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:38 pm
(( OMGANGST. D: ))

She looked up at the sun for a moment, before looking back at Maya. "Maya." Kuroi knelt down to look at her at eye level, before hugging her. Things went on without another word.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:46 pm
Maya sobbed into Kuroi. She had no idea why she was crying. how could she? She had no emotions! How could she feel sadnes?

-------

"Woah! Demyx, did you hear the yelling fit between the Superior and Ma- Demyx...?" Axel had walked into the room only to find Demyx sitting on the ground, not moving. "You okay....?"

Demyx said nothing.

"Hey, where's Maya?"

"Gone. For good."

"For good? What's that supposed to mean?" Axel looked confused. "C'mon. Get up. We shoul go find her before it gets any worse..."

"No. She'd be happy to never see any of the Organization ever again..."

"woah. She said that...? Well..." Axel scratched the back of his head. " let's give her some time to cool off. I'm sure she'll be back soon enough..."

"Don't be so sure..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:52 pm
They couldn't go back, not now and possibly never again. She didn't wish to see Maya is the upset mood she was. "Where. ." She said quietly, looking around to examine the scenery. "Where to now. . "  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 pm
Maya sniffled. "Secret spot...I have friends here....they wouldn't mind us..."She rubbed her eyes and began to lead the way, even though her knees were shaking.

-----

"Oh, c'mon, Demyx! Don't sulk! Get up! we can go to the family room...Roxas is there, too." Axel went over and tried to help him up.

"What's the point....?"

Axel sighed. "You can't be alone right now...Most of us know how you feel about Maya... The best thing for you right now is to get out of this room. You need company..."

Demyx said nothing but got up and went with Axel to the family room, where Roxas was waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:04 pm
"Alright." She said, following once more after Maya. She hoped things would turn out, she didn't like it when others were upset. Kuroi's thoughts were still stuck on what she said back at the Castle.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Maya wiped her eyes again and sighed. She turned to Kuroi, still leading the way. "Why are so quiet back there...?" She asked, with a bit of a smile. it was forced but looked almost natural. Almost.

((Be Roxas too, pwease! X3 I dun wanna be the whole Organization XOO))

"We're here. Hey, Roxas! Remember the yelling? Apparently our little hostage ran away and Demyx here's "heart broken."

"...I have no heart...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:18 pm
((o3o 'Kay))
Roxas looked up, seeing the two. "Huh? She left?" He looked at Demyx, who seemed down and not the same as he usually was. "Oh. ."

Kuroi looked up at Maya, with a weak smile. "I was just thinking, that's all." She hesitated before continuing. |You really meant what you said back there or. . ?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm
((XOO I so wanna do AkuRoku but Demyx's too depressed for them to do that...XDDD))

"She left...for good...We'll never see her again...."

Axel sighed. "I've been trying to tell him she'll be back soon enough, but he won't belive me. She said she never wanted to see any of us ever again....He took it to 'heart'."

"...You weren't there....She...she said to leave her alone...not to touch her..."

"So? Girls are all the same. Larxene's like that a lot too, but she's usually back to normal in a few minutes!"

"...She was so..cold...emotionless....It was horrible....I think....I think she hated me for that time... And she still might...."

-------

Maya sighed and looked Kuroi in the face, her cheeks tear-stained and her eyes still red. "No. I never could...They're my only family...I do care about them....It's just that....Xemnas...The way he is...it makes me forget all that. It just leaves me feeling empty whenever we have a confrontation...It reminds me of what I am....Empty....Emotionless....a Nobody...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:36 pm
((XD There'll be time for that later. One this mood is done with.))

"I'm sure she'll return sooner of later. Despite what she says." He replied, hoping to reassure Demyx. "Just give her time."

"Even though, you may be a nobody you exist and that's enough. That makes you somebody."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Maya laughed sarcastically. " No...we don't....Nobodies do not truely exist...It's a proven fact....We should never exist. We're just Nothing made into the shapes of humans, but we don't exist. No, not really...." Maya hung her head slightly and looked away. "C'mon! Let's go to that place I was talking about!" She ran ahead, so Kuroi couldn't see the fresh tears appearing in her eyes.

------

"I don't think so....She ran away. Even if she did come back, she'd have to beg Xemnas for forgiveness...She's too strong-willed to do that...Even if she wanted to her pride wouldn't let her...."

Axel sighed. "See the problem I'm having Roxas? He won't listen to anything we say. Look, Demyx. If she really wants to come back, she'd do anything... we know what she thinks of you...it's obvious to everyone...well..pretty much. I don't think Xemnas knows. So don't worry about that, I'm sure she'll be back to tell you how sorry she is about the way she acted."

((Ho yes! X3))
((XDDD YAYY!!!! POST #100!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:53 pm
"Axel's right. She was probably to upset to notice what she was doing." He nodded.

Kuroi was caught off guard and stopped suddenly as Maya started to run. "Im sorry Maya." She said quietly to herself before running to catch up with her.

((WHOO~!))

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Demyx said nothing, just sat there quietly, mumbling to himself.

"The way he's going, if Maya doesn't come back soon, he won't be here for her to come back to..."

------

Maya stopped in front of a large wire gate/fence with the door swung open. she was waiting for Kuroi before she would go in. That and she needed to time to clean herself up so when she approached her friends, they wouldn't be worried. A small black and white bee/mosquito flew up to her and seemed to nuzzle her. She patted it's head and took a deep breath, wiping her face once more and tried to look more presentable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:08 pm
Catching up, she panted lightly slowing down as she walked up to the gate. "What's. . that?" She asked, gesturing to the insect like being.

Roxas sighed. "Anyone going to look for her? Or will we wait for her to come back by herself?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:14 pm
"She hates us all...we leave her alone...."

Axel sighed yet again. he seemed to be doing that a whole lot more because of this crisis. "Look, Roxas, maybe we should go and get her...It'll be better for everyone...well, excapt maybe Xemnas, but we can't worry about him right now..."

-----

Maya Looked at Kuroi, her eyes back to normal and nolonger tear-stained cheeks. "This..? This is one of my Bumbles. It's one of the minor Nobodies... They're awesome and have share a bit of my power..." She smiled slightly. "Should we go in...?" she asked, shooing the Bumble away.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff