Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:55 am

"hey Ollie."
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:37 am

nods towards the other ninja "i know your name as well ... I think it's tog" ollie grinned and turned to sasaki"well, now i've met the people i'm going to be training with, may I please start training?"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Sasaki nodded. "Alright. We're going to start our first chakra exercise. I expect you to finish this one in one or two days. We will climb trees without our hands."
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:57 am

nodded and put a foot on the tree, he tried to concentrate his chakra into his foot, but fell onto his back "oww, this is harder than it looks, the jitsu scroll made it look so easy" but he stood back up and continued trying. Eventually he was able to run about 4-5 foot up the tree before falling "well, at least im getting better"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:36 am

"Sounds simple enough." Tog closed his eyes and walked up when he reached about halfway slipped a little, opened his eyes and jumped down.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:14 am

[[The tree-climbing exercise is not easy for Genin. Please do not God-Mod, but I'll let it slide this time.]]

Sasaki nodded and grinned. Those two have excellent chakra control...unlike me. "Kitsune-chan, why don't you give it a try, too."

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 am

(oops sorry, i'll change my last post)

he smiled as he was slowly makiing progress up the tree, he looked down from where he was, which was about 2 meters up the tree, and saw a small imprint of himself where he had fallen so many time "wow, no wonder my back hurts so much ..." he shrugged and continued up the tree, but let his concentration slip and fell back to the floor, he sat up and laughed "at least people will know i've been here because of my imprint on the ground here!"
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:53 pm

"Uh yeah sure.." she gulped peering at the tree that loomed over her head. Kitsune closed her eyes, feeling the chakra slide up through her body. With her legs as study as they would go, she began to race up the tree. But she only got 1 foot before crashing to the ground. "Owww! That's not good!" She cried out, hold her head.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:29 pm

grinned and was glad that he wasn't the only one that had fallen, but his confidence was still going strong, he concentrated, molded chakra into his feet, and walked a fraction higher before falling down on his head, he sat up, rubbed the back of his head and felt a small trickle of blood "wow, i must of hit my head harder than i thought" he shrugged it off as a minor injury and continued training
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:56 pm

sat back against the tree and watched the clouds pass by as he took a quick break, he thought of the chunnin exam that was coming up and wondered how he would do in it. He shrugged and said to himself "as long as i do my best, even if i dont win, if i know deep down i gave i my all, i i can walk away happy ..." he stood up, tired of resting and began training again

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:23 pm

{Kitsune= -_- }
"Ughhhh If I keep this up, I'll have a bruised head" Kitsune laughed bitterly at the joke. It really hurt and she didn't want to have to do the same thing again.
More chakra was molded into her feet, the warm sensation tingling her toes. "Gahhhhh!" She flung herself back up the tree. As soon as her feet had touched the bark of the tree, Kitsune slipped back down, tumbling onto her tender head.
"Arghhhh! I'm not done!!" She cried out, pulling herself up onto her feet. Even more chakra was filed into her feet, until the pain of so much chakra began to be too much of a burden. "Get ready! I'm gonna climb that tree" She pointed at it, calling out at it boldly.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:12 am

watched kitsune trying to climb the tree and smiled wow, she's got a lot of determination he shrugged and kept on trying to climb the tree, this time he reached about half way before falling back down to earth with a crash "oww ... the fall is always my least favorite part ..." he grinned at his own joke and continued to try and climb

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:30 pm

He smiled as he saw his students trying. "First one up the tree gets treated to ramen!" He shouted to provoke the Genin.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:34 pm

looked at sasaki "free ramen?!? i'm on it sasaki sensei!!" and began trying as hard as possible to get to the tree top, Ollie knew he could get free ramen anyway in the sand village as it was free to particpants, but the ramen from konoha was way better, and you didnt have to go cross country to get to it.

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas